• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia X-Men: AoA Mafia - FORCES OF APOCALYPSE WIN - 7-20-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Night 2 - Death by vintage - Last updated 7-8-11 2300 EST

Hellion's known for doing weird and obscure roles so it might even be that she only blows up if we lynch her. I highly doubt that's the situation, but it's a definite lead on someone so I'm voting for her.

Vote: Rainbowkit

Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Night 2 - Death by vintage - Last updated 7-8-11 2300 EST

Its night 2 >.>

Eh, let him do it, in day 2 he won't be able to do another vote unless he unvotes

^ Yes he will have another vote, this one doesn't count. Also, Day 2 was yesterday.

Pseudonym has been replaced by Flame_

@Flame_ please confirm your role in the thread.

Not only is it Night 2, but you won't be voting in Day 2 ever again. :>

Not only is it Night 2, but you won't be voting in Day 2 ever again. :>

Go back to dead people land. :mad:

And I'd rather not lynch Rainbowkit. Just look at the parma bandwagon - I'm sure at least one of those players who voted for her is mafia.

But wasn't parma allied with the mafia.

Yes, but is she alied with Apocalypse? That's the question.
No, I'm not. I'm allied with the X-Men. Also, my role works on anyone, so if you're thinking of not voting me so my power doesn't activate that tactic won't stop me from blowing up on you.

But wasn't parma allied with the mafia.

She was allied with the X-Men, but she still would have won if the mafia wins and she was still alive at the end of the game.

Huh. I was gonna add that role in my game, but it got scrapped.

Makes me wonder if parma would be counted as mafia if we reached a point when one member of town can make the difference.

I assume not, which is what makes the role interesting.

I assume yes, because thats the only way she could have won :p

Confirming role. Give me a little while to go through the thread.

Night 2 is over. I'll update in a minute.

This evening on Masterpiece Theater

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED
in the style of the fan fiction My Immortal

but first... an introduction by Maggie Smith​

downton+abbey+Violet-Dowager-Countess-of-Grantham-downton-abbey-fanpop.jpg

In the history of litterature, few works are known to have captured the teenage angst, the urge to shop at Hot Topic and the pain of being super beautiful vampire that kinda looks like Amy Lee but prettier and who thinks that Gerard Way is so hot as much as My Immortal.

This captivating and heartbreaking saga of black nail polish, tears of blood, time travel and My Chemical Romance concerts delves into the heart of all human drama. Our collective soul is laid bare in this masterpiece, and it is my pleasure to invite you to an evening of magic!

- - - - -​

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED
in the style of the fan fiction My Immortal
by Gible​

AN: Fangz a lott (geddit, coz Im goffik) 2 my bff (ew not in that way)
Hellion, darknesspentagrammascara666, 4 hellpin (geddit, coz hiz name is Hellion) wit da story end teachin' me sum Japnanese wordz dat Ill be using in da storry.

Hi my name is Gibly Goat'head Crazia Gothika Blackia Darkia Crow Sue Way and I have long black hair (that's how I got my fourth middle name) with blue streaks and orange tips that reaches my mid-back and deep black eyes like cole and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don't know who she is get da hell out of here!) had a child with a dragon shark. But I'm also a mutant and I have grown up inn da world of Apokalypse. I love Hot Topic (cuz it survived Apocalips sinz he likez to shop thar 2) and I buy my clothes from thar.

So I was takin a bath while crying tearz off blood (geddit cuz im a vampire, well I didn't tell u i waz but i am) and trying to stake myself, but then I saw a Horseman of Hippocalypse and he waz like, "Gibly, you're so biutiful (lawl I didn't see dat movie cuz the people in it aren't goffik) but thou must kill a member of the X-Men, or hellz (geddit, its a pun wit else) we wil kill thou bff Hellion. Here's a gun"

"LUDACRIS FOOLS," screamed Magnetoad. "Stop what you are doing now you horny simpletons"

I was so sad dat I went down to see a My Chemical Romance concert. I wore a black corset with black lace and black hair and black boots and black lipstick and black earings and black bellyring and black scuba diving suit and black anorak and black boots (oh wait... I already said boots) and black eyeliner. Da musik was so good that I cried tears of blood. Then I saw the member of the X-Men I waz supposed 2 kill, but I couldnt so I went back in time and everything waz so kawaii (4 those who dont know, dat's Japaneze 4 cute. Thx Hellion u rock!)

AN: I'm now mad wit Hellion. U suk Hellion!

So Hellion was dead.

AN: I'm back 2 being friends with Hellion

So Hellion was back from da dead. But now da Horseman came and he was like. "Gibly, what has thou done. thou didnt kill da X-men." and then I like beat da Horsman back, so we went back 2 da present but someone else decided 2 kill someone so there was a body on da ground.

Bishop, the dimensionally displaced cop

A1.jpg

You are Bishop, a time-travelling cop who came to the main reality's present before the timeline was altered by Charles's murder in the past by his son. As such, in the Age of Apocalypse's present, you still have the memories from the main reality's present. Confused? Wait until we talk about the M'Kraan Crystal.

As a cop, you have the ability to investigate another player on every night. As such, you'll be able to learn of their alliegeance.

You are allied with the X-Men, you win if you eliminate all forces of Apocalypse.

J J M was eliminated and he had hidden abilities

So I was so sad I cried tears of bloo. I bent down (not like dat u pervs) and picked up a notebook. In it, there was da result of his last investigation.

mariowie is an enemy of the X-Men.

So I went back 2 sleep in my coffin (cuz I'm a mutant goofik vampire geddit) cuz da morning was coming.

IT IS NOW DAY 3

- - - - - - -​

What's that Maggie Smith?

tumblr_lbfbd5QTrc1qecixxo1_500.gif

Well, who you gonna call? Or should I say Who you gonna Mcgonacall?

tumblr_lh4k5fVOYm1qbxfjqo1_500.gif

HOST BUSTERS! (geddit? cuz its a punn wit Gost Buzzthers)

Last edited:
Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Day 3 - You Ludacris fools! - Last updated 7-9-11 2300 EST

Time for some fun. I claim Iceman. Counter claim me, anyone, i dare you. Anyways, it looks like its been a lot of randomness so far. But: Vote: Mariowie

Wondering why? Cuz Hellion says he is an enemy of us.

PS, I'm open to any and all contact. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom