• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia X-Men: AoA Mafia - FORCES OF APOCALYPSE WIN - 7-20-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Day 3 - You Ludacris fools! - Last updated 7-9-11 2300 EST

This is just lovely; our cop is dead. ._. And mariowie is an enemy of the X-Men...er, what? Why do we get to know this?

Vote: mariowie

???

Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Day 3 - You Ludacris fools! - Last updated 7-9-11 2300 EST

Well if Hellion says so...

vote:Hellion what are these antics, I don't have any powers :c.
But okay he is the cop and all so it sounds legit unvote Hellion vote:mariowie

Gosh. Why do I keep dying off? D:

Well, at least my check was right. I had a hunch mariowie was mafia.

Anyway good luck guys. If mariowie really is mafia, we're down 2 of them already! ^^

Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Night 2 - Death by vintage - Last updated 7-8-11 2300 EST

Vote: Mariowie
I doubt you're miller, like in my mafia.

Yeah I am no miller but, aww damn somebody has routed this to me D:
At least I don't have to worry that I will be on vacation while the game is still going :x.
tumblr_ln3x96GZDr1ql3k2io1_500.gif

People stop tripping on LSD, and just unvote me :3.

Last edited:

wopsy dopsy "3

JJM says he checked on mariowie, and if mariowie isn't a miller, why not.
Perhaps it's that kind of role; a mafia role that doesn't know that him/herself is mafia. It happened before, and given how crazy this game has been...I wouldn't find it impossible. :/

VOTE : mariowie

Today's title is fitting.

Vote: Mariowie Hellion said it. Duh.

GONNA VOTE: MARIOWIE

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

I made a mistake when updating. You'll understand. Basically, the mafia went after The Puppetmaster, that someone had protected last night, but as you'll see from TPM's role PM...

Rogue, the Second-in-command

Rogue_(Anna_Marie)_(Earth-295).jpg

You were found by Mystique in Alabama. You had just escaped from a fight with the mutant Polaris and had completely absorbed her powers, giving you mastery over metal and magnetic fields, but leaving you with no recollection of your life prior to that moment. After being left behind in the Wundagore Mountains with Magneto's daughter Scarlet Witch, the X-Men's base was attack, leading to Scarlet Witch's death. She made you promise to watch over her father Magneto. After a fling with the mutant Gambit, hampered by your powers making you unable to touch him, you started to spend more and more time with Magneto whose magnetic powers cancelled your own. Finally able to lead a true romance, you rose up in the ranks of the X-Men, ultimately leading your own team and taking over should Magneto be captured or killed.

Because of your powers, should anybody use their active mutant power against you, the power will have no effect whatsoever on you and you will be informed of the ability, but not who used it or that person's alligeance. You have a secret ability.

You are allied with the X-Men, you win if you eliminate all forces of Apocalypse.

Hidden ability: As you have absorbed's Polaris' powers, you have the same powers has Magneto. Should he die before in the first three phases of play, you will inherit his powers.

So basically, no action works on TPM, and therefore...

The Puppetmaster has been eliminated

Sorry for the confusion... carry on with the game.

Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Day 3 - HOST MADE A MISTAKE! - Last updated 7-9-11 2300 EST

I'm more confused now.

Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Day 3 - HOST MADE A MISTAKE! - Last updated 7-9-11 2300 EST

So the mafia(I?) got a double kill, well we(I?) should be glad then :D, but I know you will be disappointed in your lynch when the night falls :s.

Wait so we lost rogue no!!!!! That was such a usefull ability!!!! And Acocylpse will kill us!!!! NO!!!!! Also I'll be gone at 12:00 and won't be returning until 3 weeks so people please leave me alone now PLEASE!!!

^ Hellion, please sub SD out. He told me his situation, he'll be gone for a long time without internet.

Ah fuck.

I was worried what would happen if I were protected + mafia killed the same night. :p Good luck my lovely innocents. <3

And thanks to Hellion for letting me play. I had lots of fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom