• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY014: "The Mysterious Rain Shelter! Nyasper Saw it!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: XY - ??? - The Mysterious Rain Shelter! Nyasper Saw it!

Maybe this could be a combination of the cute/sneaky Teddiursa episode and the Litwick episode. Espurr would pretend to be cute, cuddly, and sweet in front of everyone and then suddenly play tricks and making scary situations on everyone without them realizing who it is. Bonnie would be the one to fawn over it and say that it couldn't be the one pulling the pranks even though it is.

:scared:

1/30 #14「ぶきみな雨宿り!ニャスパーは見ていた!!」
旅の途中で雨に降られたサトシたちは、通りかかりに見つけた屋敷で雨宿りをしようと中に入った。屋敷の中は人の気配が
ないのにドアが勝手に閉じたり、ひとりでに明かりがついたりする不思議な場所だった。一方、ロケット団も同様に、
雨宿りをするために屋敷に入っていった。屋敷の中の不思議な現象に怯えながらも、奥へ進んでいく彼らだったが…。
大橋志吉 演出・絵コンテ=うえだしげる 作画監督=緒方厚

From Animage.

Thanks to Bluesun for the translation:
Satoshi and friends find themselves rained on along their journey, and decide to enter a mansion they saw passing by to take shelter from the rain. Nobody seems to be around in the mansion, but it turns out to be a mysterious place where the door locks itself, and lights turn themselves on. Meanwhile, Team Rocket also enter the mansion to take shelter from the rain. While scared of the mysterious phenomena in the mansion, they proceed further in, when...

Satoshi and friends find themselves rained on along their journey, and decide to enter a mansion they saw passing by to take shelter from the rain. Nobody seems to be around in the mansion, but it turns out to be a mysterious place where the door locks itself, and lights turn themselves on. Meanwhile, Team Rocket also enter the mansion to take shelter from the rain. While scared of the mysterious phenomena in the mansion, they proceed further in, when...

Holy shit, same plot as the one with Litwick in BW.

Holy shit, same plot as the one with Litwick in BW.

As long as Espurr doesn't plan on dragging them all into the netherworld. ;) I'm a bit disappointed about this being a huge rehash, or what seems to be one. It might have something that will make it a bit different...

ETA: Oh haha, I mentioned soul-dragging into hell at the top of this very page.

Kill it! Kill it with fire! ><
I'm afraid you'll have to be more clear. You're talking about the creepy Espurr, right?

Those judgmental eyes... They molest my soul! Espurr is like the Snuggles Bear with a vendetta.

image.jpg

So Nyasper is appearing on XY014 and Mafoxy on XY015. Two of my favorites appearing in following episodes. Feels good... for now.

I hope Serena catches it. Serena has Espurr/Meowstic in her team in the games.
In my game, Calem was the one who had a Nyasper actually :p

All the reaction imaged we'd get from this episode would be :I, :eek:, and 8I. We'd have 50 photosets of Espurr 8I-ing. I really do hope Espurr keeps its :I face on throughout the episode; it's more hilarious that way.

what if ash or serena catches it though

tumblr_inline_mv7bm9YgPG1r434px.png

I would laugh so hard if it does become a member of thier team. And I pretty much hope it does'nt blink in the anime and has the exact same face. I'm pretty much excited for this episode cause of espurr.

As much as I want Serena to catch Espurr, it probably won't be. That necklace it has is probably a memento from its old trainer. Ooooor, it could just be a wild one that just found the MacGuffin necklace in the mansion and wears it for the hell of it.

Preview
- Bonnie follows an Espurr
- Team Rocket are scared.
- The Espurr spies on Ash and co. from the top of the stairs.

[video=youtube;1Qhdtj8fg-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qhdtj8fg-0[/video]

I find it a bit creepy that the preview had no BGM.

This was VERY CREEPY WITH NO BGM wow, this Preview was actually Creepy.

Wow, I actually had chills after everyone screamed and it echoed. And there wasn't any BGM.

*watches preview*

Okay. Now that was creepy.
:XD2:

Still looks like it'll be an entertaining episode nonetheless.
I usually enjoy the "haunted house-esque" ones anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom