• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Yasuragi Symphony

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ iOmega

Itadakimasu!
Reaction score
@lovandra; @Meow Wow; @Tailisu10; @Renegade; @SudoWooper; @Mitsune Haku; @PyroPokeman; @Dark Deoxys; @Lady Macabre; @ComanderHobbes;

OOC: It think it's about time I started it. Here goes.

It's the day before the Entrance Ceremony. This is your chance to introduce your characters. Even though Kyōzon Academy was already built, it still needs people to work, the stores, the dorms and the school, so the Entrance Ceremony will begin the next day. In your character introduction, be sure to mention that each of your characters received a package from the Headmasters of the academy, who are also the government heads of Roseli City and Mashiro City. The package will contain the student's uniform, a bookbag, some textbooks, and a letter, which is a welcome to the students that enrolled in Kyōzon Academy. Monsters, your letter will be from Aizo Yamamoto, the Governing head of Roseli City, along with a red rose, which indicates that you're attending Kyōzon Academy as a monster. Humans, you will receive a letter from Angela Lovelace, the governing head of Mashiro City, along with a white rose, which indicates you're attending the Academy as a human.

There are a few things you should know before we start.

1) You guys are free to create as many NPC's as you want.
2) Be sure to talk to each other but outside the RP as well. If you have any ideas about the plot, bring it up with me and I'll see what I can do with it.
3) This RP takes place in the 21st century.
4) I want to do everything possible to keep this RP active, so I will not be continuing with the story until everybody has posted their introductions. Also, if it has been three days since your last post, I will be PM'ing you as a reminder.

IC:
"You call this a Utopia?" Omega thought as he was running. Behind him, were a bunch of thugs that were chasing him. 8 against 1, Omega came up with a plan to take care of all of them in an instant. Because of his photographic memory, he knows every nook and cranny of the city. He takes a shortcut to a dead end. The thugs finally caught up to him. "Look at dat, ya don't have anywhere else ta run." said one of the thugs. "Now yer gunna pay for pissin us off. Get ready, 'cause this is gunna be messy!" said another.

As they were all cracking their knuckles got ready to fight, Omega grinned. "I see that you mouth-breathers have a feeble grasp of the language. I see that stupidity spreads really fast." One of the thugs pulled out a knife. "What'd you say?" Omega looked at them. his grin got bigger. "Listen. You're polluting the air, so would idiots do me a favor and stop breathing? You're destroying the environment." A small spark of electricity released itself from Omega's head. He finally made them angry. "Dat's gunna be da last stupid thing dat comes outta yer mouth! Get 'em!" They all jumped at once. Omega let out a powerful electric explosion. In an instant, they were all wiped out. Electricity was flowing throughout the area. "There were a lot of you guys to deal with. I had to put a little effort in it." Omega sighs.

As Omega walked to his home, he noticed a box in front of his door. He took it inside and opened it up. Inside was a letter, with the Kyōzon Academy seal, as well as a red rose. He opened it up. it says,

"Dear Kyōzon Academy Student,

Thank you for enrolling in Kyōzon Academy and participating in our plan to combine Roseli City and Mashiro City. As we we're sure you know, Monsters and Humans were at odds for centuries. Roseli City was built for the very reason to provide a paradise for monsters to live peacefully. The City was able to stand without any problems for 100 years, However, since Mashiro City was built, the residents of both cities were getting ready to fight again. The Governments of both cities did all they can to avoid another war. They managed to maintain a treaty for 400 years. However, a few years ago, the current City Governments discovered that underground battles were taking place outside of the walls of both cities. As casualties were increasing, we decided to come up with a plan. A way to teach humans and monsters learn how to coexist with each other. As a result, Kyōzon Academy was built.

Inside this package you will find: The Kyzon Academy Uniform, a bookbag, the textbooks for each class, and a red rose. The rose indicates that you are attending Kyōzon Academy as a monster, and must be worn inside the uniform's breast pocket at all times. Kyōzon Academy also has stores and restaurants for the students to enjoy. The School was built as a city and will provide all the necessities for students. The Entrance Ceremony will begin tomorrow at 8:00 AM. We hope your experience in Kyōzon Academy will be an amazing one.

Sincerely, Aizo Yamamoto"

"So the Entrance Ceremony is tomorrow." Omega said. He looks around his room. There are boxes everywhere and the room is completely empty. "It's about time. The sooner I leave this dump, the better."

"Hey, sweetie!" Tomomi's mom calls out to her daughter. Tomomi comes down from her room. "Coming." They both sit down at the kitchen table, where there is a box that was recently delivered. "Tomomi, this package came for you." Tomomi examined the box. "It must be from Kyōzon Academy." She opens the box and inside, she finds a letter. "That's it? Just a letter?" She groaned.

Her mother opened it and began reading it. "'Dear Kyōzon Academy student... thank you for participating in... blah, blah, blah... Inside this package you will find: The Kyōzon Academy Uniform, a bookbag, the textbooks for each class, and a red rose.'" Tomomi takes a second look and noticed there is a cover inside the box, She takes it out and spots the uniform. "Here it is!" She pulls it out and down falls a red rose. "What's the rose for?" Her mother goes back to the letter. "It says here that the red rose means that you're a monster student, and you have to wear it the entire time." Tomomi picks it up. "Hmm."

A few minutes later, Tomomi decides to try on the uniform. Her mother was amazed. "Wow! you look very beautiful. You won't have any trouble taking control of the boys in that!" Tomomi twirls around and takes a look at herself in the mirror. As she ties her hair into ponytails, her mother places the rose in the breast pocket. "Tomomi, do you remember what your mission is as a Succubus?" While still looking in the mirror, Tomomi puts on a serious look in her face. "Yes. We as Succubi are facing extinction, so my mission is to find my Destined One and restore the Succubi race." Her mother smiles. "Thatta girl. I hope that when you come back, you bring him as well." Then they both nod.

Last edited:
{Three hours earlier..}

"Set, you have to leave! Your powers are out of control!"

"Gaara, do I have to?! It's so much better here in Cairo, though!"

A box was shoved into his hands. "Go change, and go to the airport. We need to be there in fifteen minutes!"

The boy in the white toga sighed, and went to his room and opened the box. A uniform, red rose, bookbag, textbooks, and a letter.

~

Set put away the letter in his pocket, gathered his belongings, and set foot in Roseli City. Once he made his way to the school, Set clutched the obsidian ankh in his dark hand and advanced.

2) Be sure to talk to each other, not just inside the RP, but outside as well.

OOC: Okay.

Hi Lady Macabre! How are you? We're having really nice weather here. Today at my store some nutritionist lady was having a free cooking class for kids. Only one kid showed up, though. I felt bad for the lady. The kid's mom didn't show up until later because they had to end the class early, so I ended up showing her the windows in the breakroom. They're really cool, because they look like mirrors from the outside. But they're actually one way windows. So you can watch customers while you're taking your break and they can't see you. I also showed her the bailer. It's this big machine that we use to crush boxes. She wasn't allowed to touch it, because it's actually a very dangerous piece of equipment that can take a person's arm off. But she did get to watch it crush a bunch of boxes. At the end she told me she wanted to be a courtesy clerk, and I was all like "Kid, you might want to be a little more ambitious." But she didn't know what ambitious meant. A courtesy clerk is basically a janitor, and it's what I am. I guess maybe if she keeps her expectations low she won't be disappointed. But she thinks this job is all one-way windows and crushing boxes, when it's also about pushing carts out in the hot sun.

Oh, also I got a recipe for cupcakes from the lady, and they had leftover smoothies. I had some, they were tasty.
===============================

Leon's steps echoed through the city as he got off the train. The young man bore two burdens. The first was a backpack, a single strap clenched in his large hand. It held the admission letter to Kyowhatsit Academy, as well as the textbooks that came with it. He'd skimmed them, but Leon was never the studious sort. He wasn't really stupid, but he just usually found that the simplest solution was the best.

His other burden, he wore on his black. Sheathed in white silk was a blade. A claymore, it was five feet long. On most teenagers, it would have looked oversized, as if the bearer would tip over. Even on Leon, who was over six feet tall, with broad shoulders, it seemed fairly large. Like its bearer, it was definitely intimidating looking. The pommel and hilt were both forged in the shape of sinister skulls. The guard was shaped like a pair of horns, ending in sharp points. The blade, hidden in its silken sheathe, was black as a moonless night. It went well with its wearer's attire. Leon himself wasn't wearing the school uniform. The letter hadn't said whether to show up in it or not, so he figured he'd dress in his usual clothes. He wore a black leather jacket, lined in fleece. Underneath, his black tank-top clung to his tanned, chiseled chest. He wore a pair of slate-grey jeans. Like the heavy black boots he wore, they were built for comfort.

As Leon exited the station, he realized he had no idea where the academy was. He noticed a young man, about his age. He seemed likely to know. Though Leon was a bit introverted, he didn't have many other options.

"Hey. You know where the academy is?" Leon asked Set. The young man had dark skin, eyes, and hair. He reminded Leon of the heiroglyphs he had seen in Egypt. Except he was kinda cute, too.

OOC: Well since DJ told us to, hey @Mitsune Haku; you're a janitor too? That's pretty much what I do at my job as well awesome! XD anyways it's been rather cloudy and muggy all day if this weren't southern california I'd have expected it to rain or hail by now but noooope it's southern california... it gets this way... then stays this way for like a week or two... then in the middle of the night when everyone is asleep it rains for like an hour and people here call it a downpour and next morning on the news there's like twenty car crashes on the freeway or so because us californians don't know what the heck to do in the "rain" ^-^

============================================================================================

Rokuro was excited and couldn’t wait for school to get started. As of now the young teen was in his fox form wondering the streets without much of a goal in mind. The city was something of awe to him, having lived in the mountains his entire life. He loved the diversity of Roseli, when in the mountains all he dealt with were nature spirits and other fox spirits. Of course there was the rare troll and goblin, but he normally kept away from them. Here in the city though, there was everything from trolls to vampires.

He wandered about rather aimlessly until he found himself at a train station. He wasn’t really sure what brought him there but he found himself dodging in and out of others feet, talons, and weirder things that were used to walk on. One thing that was nice being so low to the ground was that you noticed things going on that others didn’t and you could go pretty much unseen if you were careful enough. Rokuro was careful enough, a nice trait honed by growing up in the mountains and having to hunt for your own food.

What drew his attention however, were two beings, one obviously a human, there was nothing that could mask that awful stench that so clearly marked them, and the other was a beast of which Rokuro had never met before. It was something that piqued his curiosity. He decided it was time for some fun and hid in the shadows behind a pillar where none could see him. Concentrating, he created a heatless, soundless ball of white fox fire behind the humans head. He decided to give it comical arms and legs while still keeping its ball form and made it dance about the humans head trying to keep it out of his eye sight.

OOC: Hi, Hobbes. I take it you're a fan of the comics? c:

When the Egyptian opened his mouth to speak, his mouth revealed many razor sharp teeth. There was a flash of dark, blood-red light. Then, there stood an incredibly tall and lean greyhound-like creature - it's tail was separated half-way into two whips. Ravenous yellow eyes with thin slits running through them darted around the complex. The scent he picked up was that of a kitsune. Wait, what was a kitsune? Bah, nevermind. The Set Animal's ears looked wrong, like upside down triangles, squared at the tip. Dusky gray skin - not fur, but skin, seemed to prickle at the sound of breathing. "Don't ask me, buddy. I'm assuming this is the school, but I could be wrong." The tails whipped and snapped as if they had a mind of their own. His eyes glew a deep crimson as he took in the kitsune's smell. Too bad of the kitsune - when the Set Animal had caught the scent of it's prey, it'd never stop hunting for the victim. However, his willpower tried to fight the urge, making it difficult as he was ignoring the killing instinct as best he could.

OOC: Out of Character comments are only allowed as long as they pertain to the RP. Please edit your posts and move your conversations in your Visitor Messages.

Now that everything he owns is packed. Omega starts heading toward the train station. He takes one last look at the home where he lived. "Mom, dad. I promise I'll live my life for you both." he said as he grabbed the two rings that were on his necklace. Out of nowhere, one of his neighbors shouted, "Hey, Omega!" He turns around. "Hey there."

"By the looks of it, I see that you're ready to go to school." Omega smiled. "Yeah. The apartment has been completely cleaned out." His neighbor smiled, as he placed a hand on Omega's shoulder. "You're growing up to become a great person. Like your father." Omega was shocked. "You knew my father?" he nods. "Yep, and all he wanted was for you to grow up to be a fine adult. By the looks of it, his wish was granted." Omega looked down at the rings, and smiled.

On the way to the to the train station, he notices that there were a lot of other students on the way there as well. If there's one thing that Omega really hates, it's a crowd. but luckily, he came prepared. Omega went in his bookbag and pulled out his headphones. As long as he's listening to music, he can ignore everything that goes on around him. when he finally arrives he sees a lot of other students there as well. "Everyone must be really excited to get to the school, if they got here so early."

"K', Mom! I'm leaving!" Tomomi ran down the stairs. "Okay. Come here for a second." Her mother walks up to her. As she reaches for Tomomi's ears, Tomomi flinches. When she opens her eyes, she looks in the mirror and sees that her mother has given her a pair of heart-shaped ruby earrings. "Mom! These are..." Her mother smiled. "My mother gave these to me when I left to live on my own and now I'm giving them to you. Take good care of them." Tomomi Smiles. "I will. And when I come back, I'll bring my Destined One to meet you."

when she leaves her home and starts walking toward the train station, behind her, there is something that happens that's completely normal to a Succubus. A group of male students are following her. Because she subconsciously releases demonic energy, boys are pretty much under her spell. little do those boys know, their life force is already being drained, because they are caught in her trap. As she takes a quick look behind her, she smiles. "I get the feeling that going to this school is going to be fun!"

Last edited:
Lucianna Fayre
Night already comes when Lucianna sneaks out from her room. She jumps out from her orphanage's window that is placed on second floor of the old goverment building. She carefully runs to forest at the back of the orphanage, make as less noise as possible.
She speeds her run as she goes further to the forest. After 15 minutes of run, she finally arrives at front of a small hut.

She opens the door silently, she isn't a good cleaner so the hut is really dirty. She put lots of her junk and books she used to study mechanics inside. This hut is her secret base, used to her and Sister Maria’s secret base, but is her own since the death of the Sister.
She opens her backpack and drops another books that she stole today, also some junks and a weird package she found on top of her bed when she was home today.
She considers which should she does first, opens the weird package that she is suggested as one of the ‘government’s gift’ orgo straight to ‘her project’. She usually finds smaller or too big clothes on another package she have gotten from the goverment. But this package is fancier than another package she used to have and smells like roses.
‘Just hope that is not perfume,’ sighed Lucianna. She opens the package.

What is first caught her eyes is a new clothes, looks like a uniform. She have never gotten any new clothes before. The uniform even has her size rights. She impatiently unloaded the package and finds a letter then read it.
She is sighed after she reads the letter. Her excitement quickly turns to disapproval. She looks at ‘her project’, her mind thinks for every possibility.
The goverment chooses to avoid the war. She sneaked a lots of books and already aware of events outside their peaceful city. She is preparing herself.

No, you can’t let them know. Not yet.

She looked at the White Rose inside the box.

School full of monsters and human

Little excitement brushes out, she will find her allies.

Aria
Aria sits down on the dining room with her family with an unpleased expression on her face. Her mother cooks a lots to celebrate her acceptance to a new unknown school, but no, she ain’t happy.
Her mother talks about her old school, her friends and how happy she is on her dormitory. Aria doesn’t care a bit. Aria is also accepted to another really good high school with most of her friends. Now she needs to join this stupid high school alone and her parent really happy that she is chosen.
And she doesn’t care a bit. She just wants to finished this stupid dinner and goes back to her sleep. She isn’t on her best mood.

Last edited:
When she finished reading the letter, Julia wadded it up and threw it away. "Whatever. What do I care if another war breaks out?" She shrugged. "I suppose I'll humor this silly idea for now. It can't be any worse than life right now." She crammed the rest of the box's contents in the book bag and began packing her other belongings. Her parents--if you could call them that--didn't need to know about this. They probably wouldn't even care that she was gone.

Coriander paused when he noticed the word "rose." I'll bet it's a fake... He didn't care for fake plants, not when the genuine article had so much more to offer. Oh well. He finished reading the letter and folded it up. He placed gently, along with the text books, in the bag.

They met just outside of Julia's home. Coriander had hoped she wouldn't be at the academy. "Y-You too, Julia?"
"It would appear so." Julia, on the other hand, was pleased her secret servant was joining her. "You must be ready to leave, then."
Coriander nodded slowly. "Y-Yes, Julia!"

OOC: Whaaaaaaaaaatevs.

In the hands of a young teen was a mail, it was hiss enrollment letter to the Kyōzon Academy. According to it, the purpose of the school is to try and unite the humans and monster. The package that the letter belonged in had several essentials things needed for his new school life, one of them was a red rose; it purpose is to identified the type of person the wearer is. In this case, a monster. The kid was really a half demon.

Travis always thought he was a normal human all his life, although this explained his headaches and fatigues from holy things in general. He wondered who is his father, and was it a even a good idea to meet him? It would kinda be arkward and sad if he never wanted to meet him, although the young half demon hoped that it wasn't gonna turn out to be like that. Thoughts like that is why he was scared to meet him. He wondered if his friends find out that he is the bastard child of a demon and a human, although he doesn't know if he will be able to come back for some reason.

He first found out about his demonic heritage two days. He remembers- well he doesn't actually. Nothing can be recalled of that day. IThe day after that, only glimpses, like how his mother was the one who packaged his luggage or how she told him that she loves him over and over again. It is why he was reading the.letter. He didn't quite understand why he can't remember much, but he suspects that it had to do with him finding out about his true self.

The heterochromatic teen was currently sitting on his suitcases at a train station. He was wearing a buttoned denim shirt, jeans and black boots. He was only staring at the direction the train is supposed to come from. His eyes were half lidded and he didn't seem to notice the people around him. He seemed catatonic for some reason.

Eira tried on her new uniform, making sure it wouldn't cause any problems with her rather unique physiology.
The uniform itself appeared to have no problems, it wasn't too warm, couldn't slip off, and was even waterproof. The accesseries, however, were another story. The rose was apparently not suited for her, since it had already frozen and started falling apart by the time she managed to put it in her pocket.

She sighs, stuffs a spare bag of hers with ice, and gets on her transport, a snow leopard named Scrunchy. "Onward, to Kyozon Academy" she yelled.

Leon watched as Set transformed. He barely flinched. When Set had finished, he got down on one knee. Set had discovered Leon's secret weakness.

Cute things.

Leon began to scratch Set behind the ear.

Since the human had gotten on his knee, he couldn't quite reach the six-foot tall creature. His ears twitched, eyes flickering around in an agitated manner, hoping to locate the kitsune. The scent the hidden fox had given off was so pungent.

Scrunchie came to halt in the middle of the city, too tired to run any farther. He collapsed onto the ground, throwing Eira right off of his back.

"Come on, Scrunchie, this is no time for naps". The beast growled at her, but did at least wake up.

She put a leash on him and started walking him to the only alternate way to the academy that she knew of, the train station.

~

Once inside, she noticed an odd but somewhat attractive looking man, wearing the same school uniform she was. The man was hiding behind a pillar and peering out at a bunch of nervous looking people, and appeared to be giggling to himself. Curious, she started walking closer.

A few moments later, she started getting dizzy and collapsed onto the ground, accidentally letting go of the leash in the process. She looked at her hand. Reddish, and apparently melting.
Curiously, she looked closer at the person she was approaching. She notices something coming from the man. She screamed when she realizes what it is, fire.

Noticing that she couldn't get up, she froze the ground she's on and attempted sliding away from the fire-creating monster.

Last edited:
After 20 minutes, the train finally arrived to Kyōzon Academy. Omega got off and looked at the enormous school. he looked around at everything, the green, the trees, the lights, and the statues of Senran Clan, the group of humans and monsters who founded Roseli City. As he took his first step on campus, he heard a voice coming from behind him.

"I swear, why do we have to share a school with these freaks?" said a student. "All of these monster creeps should just disappear." Omega turned around. Judging from this student's white rose, he's human. This student was pretty tall, and very muscular. He has piercings all over his face, and his hair was slicked back and dyed black with a red line going down the middle, pretty much looking like a delinquent. He was talking with a bunch of other students who were also human. "I wonder why these freak's parents didn't put them down when they were babies." his crew laughed. "Although, I think their parents are as disgusting looking as they are." That's when Omega's eyes flared. An electric spark was shot from his forehead, and he stood still, that's when the delinquent bumped into him. "Hey! Watch where you're going, loser!"

Omega turned around, with his fists clenched and his eyes filled with murder. The delinquent spotted Omega's red rose. "Hey, look at that! this guy is a freak, like the others!" He saw Omega's face was filled with anger"What's the matter? did you hear everything I said? By the look of it, you wanna kick my ass!" He then laughed. "Well, you can't because I will take you down! So, come at me, I'll teach you a lesson!" Omega was generating his electricity. However something came over the delinquent. almost as though he was under a spell.

As she was stepping out of the train, Tomomi immediately saw a crowd of people. it seems as though there was going to be a fight. As she went to check it out, all the boys in the crowd stopped and turned around. "Hey there." she said, trying to stop the fight. "You boys just got here, you shouldn't be fighting." The delinquent stopped and began ogling over her. "Okay." He said. The other boy, Omega, just glared at her. Sparks were being shot from his head. Tomomi was confused. "What the...? this guy isn't affected by my Charm. What's going on?" She thought. "I'll have to kick it up a notch."

She got closer to Omega. "You know, there's something about you that's interesting." As she grabbed his hand, she was staring him in the eye. Her eyes changed color. She was trying to seduce him with all her might but it didn't work. Omega swiped his hand away and continued walking toward the academy. Tomomi looked more confused than ever. "What is he?"

Last edited:
The Set Animal lashed its twin whiplash tails, it's amber eyes glaring into the delinquent's opposing optics. "Hey, you really shouldn't be saying those things. There's thousands of other monsters here, and they can hear you perfectly fine." he chuckled icily, ears twitching in annoyance and irritation. Since he was taller than most, even in his human form, those six-foot and under were rather small compared to Set.

Tim McGrawn sat in the rafters of the old run down church where he was currently residing with other mutants and monsters. They were some of the few people actually comfortable around him even knowing that he had wings and could fly.

How much longer can we survive here? Tim thought to himself. We don't have any food, nobody wants us, and-

"Hey Tim! I just found a package outside on the steps!" called a girl. Tim floated down to the floor and met the girl in the doorway.

"Thanks, Sasha," he said calmly.

"Apparently it's from that loser we call a governor. Better hope it's cash, otherwise we gotta be outta here." Tim opened the box and found an envelope addressed to himself. Beneath it a uniform with his name on it. He didn't dare dig any further before reading the letter.

"Guys," he said. "I gotta go."

--------------------------------

Rosie McGrawn stepped outside into the beautifully warm summer air and sat down to smoke a cigarette.

"Parker! There's a package here for you!" she called through the screen door.

"Alright! Be down in a minute, I just gotta finish packing!" he replied. A few moments later he closed his door and came down the stairs with a duffel bag slung over his shoulder. He stepped out into the front steps and grabbed the package.

"Alright, I'll be back around Christmas, hopefully," he said as he hugged his mother.

"I'll look forward to it, " she replied, kissing his cheek. Parker turned and walked down the sidewalk slowly as he opened the package. He took the letter out and tucked the box under his arm as a taxi cab pulled up. He opened the door and sat down, staring intently at the paper.

"Where ya goin' today, kid?" asked the driver.

"Uh, I guess Kyōzon Academy."

Lucianna
After she told the Sisters that she is accepted, they didn't spent a long time to kick her out.

Their feeling are mutual, as they don't like her, Lucianna also doesn't like them. She takes her last allowances and some document indicated that she is 'realesed' from the Orpharange. She didn't take a long time to say good bye.

She takes a last trip to the hut. Place that she will miss more than the orpherange. She also need to pack all her junk there to finished 'her project'.

After setting her foot in front of the hut, she knows what she should do, and doesn't like her plan. But she needs to do it, in sunny day, since her power are strongest under the sun.

She thinks about Sister Maria. How she was treated by the other Sisters after they found out that she is a warewolf, how she was dying after help Lucianna and her friends that almost killed by crazy bear at their field trip. How no one help her, how she was let to die.

Lucianna closed her eyes. She suddenly hears voices, soft as a whisper, warms and colds, surround her. The voice of nature, Sister Maria told her after she, young Lucianna, explained to the Sister, experience that she gained when she was transforming for the first time. She heard it again, the suddenly the voices are stop. She hears the whisper from far away, from around her, but since long time ago she already can control it, and only hears voices she wanted to hear.

She is dissapeared, replace by a sparkling light, green sparkling light, that hardly to seen on the day, floating in the air.

Lucianna is on her fairy form. She rarely is on this form. She hates become small, powerless, and be able to understand the pain of dying earth. But she needs her fairy power, to bring all her trasure.

She spends almost an hour to collect the materials. She is bad at sewing, but it doesn't matter, she is on forest, on the naturest place on the whole city, she has enough energy to build another magic items.

Her new magic room is finished. She sews it inside a brown messager bags. She cans put anything inside it, even get herself in and the bag still look empty. She add extra spell so she can get the items she is wanted just by call it. And she also closes the magic room by 2 extra zippers inside the bag. So she can used the bag as regular bag as she wants and the magic room at the other time.

It was afternoon when she changes back to her human form. She takes her bag and put all her books and junks inside it.

She looks at her old backpack. She uses it to hold her clothes and her new uniforms. She takes them both, and leaves the forest.

She knows that she will never come back.

Aria

He mother already packed her things. But she packed more ingridients for sweets and successfully sneaked her mini oven.

Her father will drive her to school to make sure she doesn't get lost or late.

Leon may have stepped in when he saw Omega about to attack one of the delinquents. Racism always baffled him. He had little sympathy for their viewpoints. But Omega was acting just as poorly as they.

He would have stepped in, had he not heard a scream over the din of the crowd. Leon's hand flew to the hilt of his blade as he turned toward's Eira. It certainly wasn't something that he saw every day. He walked over to her, then got on one knee. He really wasn't sure what to do about this. He'd never had to deal with a melting girl before. Especially not with a snow leopard nearby. Drawing near, he noted her blue skin and white hair. She clearly wasn't human.

"Do you need some help?" Leon asked. On the outside, he was totally calm. He had read that in emergency scenarios, you should always try to seem calm, even if you have no clue what you're doing. He looked around, and then his eyes widened. He had just the cure. He ran off, and returned seconds later. He was juggling six snow cones in his arms.

"Here, take some." He said to her. He had no idea if it would help, but it was the best he could come up with. He was a bit annoyed. Not at Eira. He had no idea why she was melting. But at all the people standing by. Not one of them was helping her. It might have been racism, but Leon figured it was more likely just human nature. People tend to prefer to not get involved in this kind of thing, human or monster.

He looked at his jacket. He was getting snow cone on it. Even so, he didn't think that was too high a cost to stop a girl from melting. Speaking of, why was she melting?

"Why are you melting?" Leon asked her, as he absentmindedly reached over and started petting the snow leopard.

Last edited:
"Why are you melting?" Leon asked Eira, while playing with Scrunchie.

"Watch out" Eira muttered, hoping her voice was loud enough to be heard.

Before he could ask why, Eira sprouted icicles from her fingers and stabbed five of the six snow cones at once, being careful not to accidentally hit the man holding them. The paper cups fell apart, but the icy treats themselves clung onto her fingers like iron to a magnet. The ice from the snowcones absorbed into her body, giving her enough strength to stand up.

The icicles evaporated, and Eira started checking her body for any injuries. While doing that, she answered the man's question. "I'm a yuki-onna, or 'Snow Woman'." She went to her backpack and pulled out a bag of ice. She held the ice next to the areas that melted, causing them to refreeze and repair themselves. "There's this kid who can make fire. I got to close, and this happened." She fixed up her arms and legs. "Thanks for helping me, I could have been in serious trouble."

She pulled out a mirror and checks her face for any injuries. While looking, she noted that it seemed to be a bit redder than other spots. She wondered why...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom