• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Yasuragi Symphony

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Um, hello everyone, sorry for the wait. I do apologize how long this may be. It was inspired while listening to "Don't speak her name". Beautiful music, and I tired conveying it for an introduction.

"Kyōzon Academy, eh?" Usui said as he arrived to the school. The people and monsters all around the same age, younger or older all around. It amazed him. Nervousness ran through his bloodstream, not sure what to do, having arrived to this new location. "I hope I made the right choice, Father".

(2 days ago)

Usui cried like he had never cried before, his foster father, the only source of what made him who he is, what made him live a true life was all gone. Why was the world so cruel? Wat did he do to get this? Why did he have to leave now? Those question rung through his head. He went home, saddened, seeing an envelope and 2 packages on the table. He opened it, surprised it was a letter, a letter addressed to him.

"Dear Usui, If you are reading this, then it has happened and my time came to move on to the afterlife. I am sorry, my child for any pain I have caused you on your birthday. I never wanted to make you feel saddened, but it is an undeniable truth that I have always been sick with a deadly illness, and it was inevitable that it would take my life. I know it is cruel to know this, that the man who took you in, who raised you, had to keep a secret like this. However, I have always been such a miserable old man, I lost my son when he was an infant, my wife as well, because I didn't allow a creature operate on them. My own hate left me alone, and this illness was my punishment. However, although I thought I would live alone for the rest of my days, you came into my life, and made it happy and blessed. I am thankful that I got a chance to repent. Thank you, son. I hope you will continue my teachings to you, that you will unite people and creatures so no man, no woman, no child will ever go through and experience what this foolish man did.
With Love, Gerald

A wave of emotion flooded Usui's mind, and leaked from his eyes. He laughed a bit as he cried at Gerald's sensitivity on the word "monster". He cried, feeling a bit betrayed that Gerald didn't tell him anything, as it would hurt less knowing, than it would reading a letter about it. It only turned its head to life itself, as the betrayal turned to anger, for taking him away when he probably would have done so himself, instead of a letter. For what seemed like an eternity, his sadness reached a zenith and he stopped.
"Gerald wouldn't like this" he said "he always talked about smiling even when you're sad, and living life in full." Usui got up, and wiped his tears. "Thank you Ger-Father. You cared and raised me to be strong. I will carry your wish." He took the second parcel signed to him, opening it to see a blue jacket with a flame design on the tail. It has long, going down to his ankles when he put it on.

"You always loved those heroes with those nice capes or long jackets on Television. So, I made one for you, my little hero, even if you aren't so little anymore. Happy Birthday, son."

Usui smiled, holding back his will to cry again. He opened the other package, seeing some clothes, a bag, some books, and a letter on top. He picked it up with curiosity, and opened it.

"Dear Kyōzon Academy Student, Thank you for enrolling in Kyōzon Academy..............

He read the letter, and looked at the rose. A chance, a chance existed in this letter for a better world, a better life. The thought resounded in his mind.
"I accept" he said as he left the house, bags packed, his favorite goggles on, and his father's wish in his hands, walking to a new future.
(End)

Usui pulled out his pocket watch, which was engraved with the moon on one side and the sun on the other, and looked at the time. "Where do I go? DO I change into my uniform now? It's only 30 minutes till the Entrance Ceremony.Do I ask someone? DO I explore?" the questions came out nonstop from his head as he muttered to himself, unsure of what to do.

Sleeping is so nice Robin thought as she flipped over in her bed. She pulled some of the warm sheets around her and snuggled in them.

“Robin,” Her mother called “I have a package for you come down here and see it.” Robin yawned and rolled out of bed hitting the floor in the process. One hurt back and change of clothes later she was ready to head down stairs. Once down she walked over to the table to where the package was.

“Sweet!,” She yelled “I got in!”

“That’s great honey,” Her mom said “You can still catch the train, I’ll get my keys and you change.” Robin ran off to change and her mother went to go to the car in a few minutes they were at the train station with the other students.

I’m going to miss you” Her mom said as she adjusted the flower that was sitting on Robin’s uniform “Remember that I love you and that you should call me every day, okay?” As she said that the train arrived and robin got on the train and left for the academy. One train ride later they were there. She saw one student who had a red rose recoil fall down and was now standing up and talking to a boy. Robin walked over to them.

“Hey there,” She said “Are you okay, or am I interrupting something?”

Up at the school's bell tower, the bell rang. Then on the intercom, a voice began talking. "Good morning, students, and welcome to Kyōzon Academy. I am the headmaster of this school, Aizo Yamamoto. The Entrance Ceremony will begin shortly. Please head to the School's Auditorium and find your seat. Thank you."

When Omega heard the announcement, he immediately headed toward the Auditorium. On the way there, he heard, "Hey! Wait up!" When he looked behind, he saw the girl that stopped him from roasting the delinquent back at the gate, Tomomi Laviolette. "What's the hurry? We still have time before the Entrance Ceremony." She said. Omega, however, wasn't paying attention to her, and continued walking. "What's this guy's deal?" She thought. Out of nowhere, she caught up to him, grabbing hold of his arm. "So, why did you decide to come to this school?" She asked, hoping to get a word out of him. However he just stood quiet. "Your electricity is cool. I saw you were getting ready to hit him with it." To no avail, she continued to talk to him.

Inside, Omega was getting irritated. "Wow. I can feel your muscles. You're so buff!" She said, tightly grabbing his arm. Her eyes changed color, and began glowing. An electric shock was shot from his forehead. Without thinking, he zapped her to get her off his arm. It wasn't a powerful shock, just enough to push her away. "Ow! That hurt!" She yelled as Omega kept walking. "What the hell? My power isn't working on him. I have to figure out why." When she looked around, Omega was nowhere to be seen. Frustrated, she stomped her foot. "Dang! He got away!" She thought. "Wasn't he headed toward the Auditorium?" Suddenly, she took off. Little did she know that there were a handful of male students following her.

Last edited:
Set, still as a Set Animal, was prowling forward, glaring at the humans. He didn't trust anyone, not even the other monsters. His smoky gray skin, almost a black color, almost seemed to blend in with the pavement below - if it weren't for the fact that he was six feet tall, that is.

Coriander was homesick already. They'd just arrived and he'd already been insulted several times--by humans, no doubt. It was beginning to feel like his early years all over again...only so much worse. But he simply kept following Julia--to the auditorium--not that he had any choice.

Suddenly, a girl ran past them, followed by a few guys, prompting Julia to stop. "We're tailing them," she told Coriander, without turning around. He nodded, and the two took after them.

Last edited:
Leon took a bite from the remaining snow cone, watching with fascination as Eira repaired herself. A yuki-onna? Those were the spirits that lived out in mountains and killed men, weren't they? Then again, watching Eira check herself in the mirror, he was having a hard time believing she could kill anything. Hell, she was kind of cute, even.

"Don't worry. You look fine." He said, getting back up. It was then that Leon heard Robin. He turned around. Before him stood a dark skinned girl with long hair, asking if everything was okay. He took a moment to react. She was tiny. Almost two feet shorter than him. It was adorable. Leon was having a hard time resisting the urge to grab her and hug her. But he had to keep up his image as a tough guy.

"You gonna be okay?" He asked Eira. It was then that he heard the bells ring.

"I have to go, but maybe I'll see you guys later." Leon said. He took the map he had gotten near the snow cones out of his pocket, and checking it, headed to school. As he did so, he noticed a young man. Though he seemed about his age, Leon stood almost a head above Usui. The boy looked nervous. Leon was normally an introvert, but he wasn't the type to let someone just flounder about.

"Lost?" He asked Usui.

As the announcement ended, more questions flooded Usui's mind. However, the unfamiliarity of the world before him kept the him isolated in his actions. Does he follow? Does he find another way to the Ceremony?

"Lost?" a voice asked, breaking Usui from his train of thought. Usui jumped back a bit. It was a boy, about a bit taller than him, who was talking to him.
"Uh.........ehrm............eh.........' Usui attempted to answer back 'I, I, , I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, i" He couldn't, he didn't know what to say, and continued to stutter. Usui backed away and remained silent, fidgeting around.

As Leon watched Usui fidget, he couldn't help but think the young man was a wreck. What he was displaying went beyond a case of nerves. Leon couldn't help but wish that he had asked to borrow Eira's mirror. Did he really look that scary? He wasn't even a monster. Granted, he did have a huge sword slung over his back. Still, he couldn't help but find it a bit odd that in an academy of monsters, he was apparently one of the more scary ones.

"You, you, you, you, you." Leon said, nodding. "Yes, that's who I'm talking too." Tact was not Leon's strong suit. He was more blunt than a sack of bricks. He was pretty sure the young man was lost. Without waiting for a response, he took Usui's hand.

"C'mon, I have a map." He said. He might have seemed a bit grumpy. He rarely smiled, and he almost always looked a little annoyed. Hell, someone who didn't know better might have thought he was kidnapping the vampire boy, the way he was practically dragging Usui to the school. But really, he was happy to help the young man. In his free hand, he held the map, studying it closely.

The towering Set Animal made his way inside the auditorium, glancing around the inside of the building.

Eira tied Scrunchie to the bike rack. "Remember, no eating students, or else you won't get any rabbits for dinner."

ARIA

Aria walked out of his father car when she heard annoucement that told student to gather at the School's Auditorium.

'Do you want me to accompany you to the Auditorium?', asked her father, he looked shivering a bit.

'Dad! I'm not a kid!'

'But....'

Aria ignored her father's comment and started to walk to a big building in front of her. She sighed and started look around her. She have seen monsters in real life already, especially when she took vacation at her grandmother's house. Grandma Iris lived near monster's city and she sneaked with her sometimes to buy groceries on that city.

It's a weird thing though, that like human scared of monsters, monsters also scared of humans.

Like she cared, she said to herself, she just need to finish high school as fast as possible then continued her father bussiness then....

She kept walking, she though that she was walking inside the building, but she was near but outside the building she guess...

She was standing beside giant wall, but found no door...

'Where do they put the door?', she is mumbling to herself.

LUCIANNA

2 hours earlier (before annoucment)

Lucianna took bus to go to the school, she doesn't change to her uniform yet, doesn't want to wrinkle it.

She feels little strange. She never left her orpharange all her live and kinda miss it, even though she had not much happy memory on that place. Suddenly she felt a weird feeling from her chest...

control, control she said to herself. She can't change in front of humans, not now.

She closed her eyes, tried to blank her mind, though about mechanical concept that she just read about.

She finally felt calm, and not long after, she arrived at her new school.

New home she heard voices on her head.

Last edited:
"Wa-he-ah-I-no-jo" Usui stuttered trying to say something. Alas, the man who has yet to meet his destiny was defeated in social interactions. He breathed calmly, however, as his goal of reaching the Entrance Ceremony was on its way to completion.

"Human"Usui thought I wish I could say thank you, but I'm not use to speaking to others. But, thank you. He looked around as he was dragged seeing various people around.
"Can we really do this, father?" Usui muttered silently to himself.

As Leon dragged Usui towards the building, he noticed a girl. This one was barely five feet tall. He found himself wondering if he had found his way to a school for short people. Then again, at 6'2, he was usually the tallest person in the room wherever he went.

"You lost too?" He asked Aria. "Door's this way." He circled around the school, and entered, navigating to the auditorium. He took a seat near the center of the room, but not before removing the great sword slung across his back. It got in the way when he sat down, so he set it on the floor at his feet. He wasn't worried about anyone trying to take it. If anyone but him tried to lift it, they'd find it was too heavy. No matter how strong they were, it would always feel like it was a few more pounds than the absolute maximum they could lift.

Aria

"You lost too? door's this way," a really tall guy suddenly shown up behind her and walked kinda fast in front of her. Aria wanted to say that she wasn't lost but he kept walking. Aria followed them.

Them cause another guy also there, a guy with a really paled skin and hair, kinda short. He followed the tall guy with a really dark skin and hair.

Aria turned her head, she kinda amazed with the different of two guys in front of him. They looked kinda awkward but amusing at the same time for Aria, walked side by side.

Luccianna

She sat quietly at the edge of the auditorium, next to the door at her back. She observed carefully all people who come in, try to differ who is human and who is monster.

From the shadows, Eira watched Leon talk to Aria.
While she didn't say anything out loud, in her head she was thinking of thousands of ways to get her "out of the picture", so to speak.

Hidden deep inside the heart of Roseli City, stood a church. It is known as the Ōhashi Church, and they are respected within the city and are considered the heroes of Roseli City, as they help maintain peace in the city. Little did the Roseli Residents know that every organization has a dark side, and the Ōhashi Church's dark side began showing. Underneath the church, a group of hooded figures got together.

"The Kyōzon Academy Entrance Ceremony should begin at any moment."

"Do you think those kids will cooperate with us?"

"Who knows. Let's hope they complete their mission."

"Knowing what's at stake, I'm positive they'll succeed. We are the Ōhashi-Style Church, and our goal will be realized!"

In the Auditorium, all the students sat down. The place was packed. It was a better turnout than expected. On the left side of the room, Monsters. On the right side of the room, humans, and the whole place was roaring with conversation, it was loud. All of a sudden, the lights dimmed, and the noise quieted down. As a couple of spotlights shined on the stage, two people stepped on the stage. A man and a woman, and they stepped up to the podium. The man began speaking.

"Welcome students, To Kyōzon Academy. On behalf of all the teachers, staff and faculty, I would like to congratulate all the students here and thank all of you. I hope that the experience you gain while attending this wonderful school will be a meaningful and memorable one.My name is Aizo Yamamoto. I am the Government Head of Roseli City as well as the Co-Headmaster of Kyōzon Academy. Together with The Government head of Mashiro City, Angela Lovelace, we came up with an idea for the future. A way to avoid future darkness and destruction, and as a result, Kyōzon Academy was born. Please help me in welcoming my Co-Headmaster of the academy, Angela Lovelace."

A thunderous roar of applause was booming throughout the auditorium, as Angela Lovelace stepped up to the podium.

"Thank you, Mr. Yamamoto. For centuries, the humans and monsters have been in a never-ending battle for control. This battle has left sadness and destruction in its path, there were several people, both humans and monsters who didn't like war, who suffered from the catastrophe of this battle. Knowing that there was no possible way to end this travesty, our ancestors still attempted to stop it, by building Roseli City, which was meant to be a sanctuary for monsters. For a while, there was peace, until Mashiro City, which instantly became populated with humans, was constructed right next to the Monster's Sanctuary. Which also brought the terrible memories of the full-scale battle from the past. As the years went on, the hatred between the two races grew as well. It wasn't until recently, when we discovered that an underground battle was taking place beyond the walls of both cities. To finally put an end to it, we built this school as the first step to our plan that will end this war once and for all, and it will all begin with you. Each and every one of you has the ability to bring peace to the world, and I couldn't be any more proud to be a part of the school.

Today, Mr. Yamamoto and I have the honor of welcoming the 9, 542 students to Kyōzon Academy, and we wish to talk together with you and all of the staff members toward our pivotal goal of contributing to achieve a peaceful society.

Once again, congratulations, and welcome to Kyōzon Academy."

As the Entrance Ceremony ended and the students spent the rest of the day in their classrooms, they all find themselves heading toward the School Dormitories, where they finally arrive to their new homes and meet their roommates.

"Hmmm, B-4" Usui murmured as he walked through the school. He was lost, unable to find where he was suppose to go. To shy to communicate with anyone, he went on his own to find the dorm. "This is not a good day for me". He sat down tired from all the walking, and observed the world round him, the world of Kyōzon Academy. What seemed like a dream for him was now reality, a step to peace and better lives. It took him moments, however to realize he was lost, and there wasn't a person around to at least attempt communication with, so he walked on to find someone, and get to his destination.

Omega wandered around campus to find his dorm. seeing as there more that 9500 students at this school, it's kinda tough to find one room. "Dammit! They couldn't at least give us a hint to where it is?" he continued to look for it. out of nowhere, a spark was shot from his head. What does that mean? He was being followed.

Omega stopped. His electric current began flowing all over his body. "Alright. Come on out, or else." However, there was no response. The stalker stood silent, hiding behind a tree. Omega's electricity was getting stronger. "If you don't come out, I'll fry this entire square. That'll bring you out here." Terrified, the mysterious person pops her head out. "You know, intimidation doesn't really..." That was when Omega interrupted her. "You asked for it!" He shot a thunderbolt at the tree, which cut it in half. The stalker was none other than Tomomi Laviolette. "You again? Why are you following me?" Tomomi fell back. There were tears in her eyes. "I just needed help finding my dorm! you didn't have to shock me!" Omega turned around. His electric current stopped flowing. "If you're looking for your room, you might want to look in the girls' side of the campus. This is the boys' side." he then continued to walk.

As he was walking, he bumped into another student, who was also wandering around. This student had blond hair, with his bangs nearly covering his eyes. "Ow. What the...?" As he got himself together, Omega looked at the student he bumped into. He noticed his rose. He was a monster. "Sorry about that. I wasn't looking where I was going." Judging from the look in his face, he also looked lost. "Hey." Omega said, "Need some help?"

Last edited:
Reacted quickly, picking up his rose from the ground which fell from bumping with the other kid. He put it back into his inner jacket pocket.
"Um......" Usui attempted to ask for directions to his dorm, but once again nervousness reached at his throats. He slipped his goggles over his eyes, thinking it would help him avoid some eye contact so he could at least speak. "I, I, I, I, I, I,.............room........dorm" he aid. After a couple attempts, he stopped and just showed the boy his slip of paper that had "B-4" scribbled on it.
"Finally"he thought "I can get out of my normal clothes and rest for the day."

Leon woke up a few minutes after the ceremony had ended. He hadn't paid much attention at all. You've seen one high school orientation, you've seen them all. He had an eerie feeling like he was being watched, though.

After receiving a brief tour, he had checked his room number. B-1. Now to find it. The complex was fairly large, but he had picked up a map in the lobby. He had stashed it with his map of the city. People here seemed to have no sense of direction. On the way to his dorm, he found a girl with black hair and red eyes, crying. At least she wasn't melting.

"Oy, need some help?" Leon asked Tomomi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom