• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "What the....?" moments!

Running into 25-ish Eevees while searching for Hawlucha in Y. Aren't Eevee supposed to be, you know, rare? Then explain how I ran into like 25 of them within about 10 minutes and didn't run into a single Hawlucha, who has the same encounter rate? And that includes about 10 or so females, which is even rarer. Needless to say I caught a few, but I'm STILL looking for Hawlucha.

Decided to restart my Alpha Sapphire file after transferring everyone that I wish to keep into Bank. Then started a Wonderlocke run. Here were the WTs so far:

Metapod for my Torchic
Elgyem (too high in lvl) for my Wingull
Honedge (breeding leftover) for my Poochyena

And for my Lotad...
Shiny level 100 Bisharp carrying a Black Belt. What the...?

The first Elite four re-match in AlphaSapphire. Phoebe sent out Chandelure, and I had Swampert out. I Mega Evolved it and used Surf, smiling for the incoming 1-hit KO, except Chandelure survived with 1 HP and it proceeded to use Energy Ball to 1-hit KO my Mega Swampert instead.
(I didn't expect her Chandelure to know that move.)

I just had an amazing "WHAT!?" moment. Someone just and I mean JUST, like five minutes ago, traded a shiny Chinchou through the wonder trade. They even used a Master ball to catch it!!!! So either someone did not care, or they mixed up their Chinchou and are now freaking out...I am still kind of confused about this.

I was playing Platinum doing the Gym leader rematches in the Survival area for experience.

My Steelix is up against Roark's Golem, and what does it use? I'm expecting an Earthquake but I'm not worried because Steelix used Curse previously. THEN GOLEM USES FLAMETHROWER.

Steelix endured the hit but my sense of sanity did not. Is that even legal?? How? What?!

Battling an acquaitance on x. He had a pretty good team. After a long, hard fight I finally beat him. Try to make him my friend, no go. Anyway, not 3 minutes later, he challenges me again. This time, he had two Arceus, two charizard a sylveon and a staraptor. He apparently thought because of his Arceus he'd win. I beat him again.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom