• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "YES!" moments

1) Capturing Dialga on the first turn, with ONE Quick Ball.

2) Beating Unova's E4 after various tries with NO items, and with Pokemon that were a bit under-leveled for the league at that point in time.

Simply getting past Whitney's Miltank was a "YES!" moment for me. xD

Agreed, that'd also have to be a "YES!" moment for me too. Due to Whitney's Miltank + Rollout being extremely evil..

Last edited by a moderator:
When I caught a Beldum in the SS safari zone...

it has a catch rate of 3 D:

Last edited:
Simply getting past Whitney's Miltank was a "YES!" moment for me. xD
This. A hundred thousand times, this.

-Trading my Lampent for a Tornadus and trading the Tornadus for a shiny Golett on GTS.
-Watching as my Golurk swept most of the E4 along with N and Ghetsis; he only fainted due to a crit hit.
-Buying the Magikarp from the guy on Marvelous Bridge and trading it... for a second shiny Golett.
-Trading a level 24 female Shelmet for a level 100 shiny Palkia at BotCon.

Finally finding a Feebas square after eight years of stubborn on-and-off searching, I kid you not. And in a very close place to where you actually access the river to surf, no less! Here comes my new obsession: my kickass Modest Milotic! ='D

Now I only need my first Shiny to feel that triumphant over! "OTL

A wild Latios appeared!
(quick ball)
The wild Latios was caught!
FUCK YEAH

Any battle where I somehow snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. :p

When I managed to defeat Elesa's evil Emolga duo using only my Pignite.

Whenever I catch legendaries in under 2 balls, or with a Pokeball. (Or in the case of the roamers, catching them at all.)

And yeah, getting past Elesa was a bitch. Why the hell did I have to choose Snivy...?

Well today I was too exhausted from sleep deprivation to write as I wanted, so I opened my DS Lite to Pearl to chain and keep myself busy for an hour or two. I began to chain Togepi after half an hour of trying to find one and watched as my chain increased, apprehensive since they're a betch to chain. I already had a chain of 20-something Togepi break earlier in the week, so I felt the adrenaline as I got into the 30s. When I got to 40 and began to hunt for my first shiny patch, I was praying that I wouldn't mess up.

Two hours late I got my three shiny Togepi and happily went to take a shower. YESSSSS~!

- Kat

When I encountered my first shiny.
When I leveled up my first level 100.
Beating elite four.
Catching Entei in Leafgreen.
Evolved my Treecko into Grovyle before versing May at the beginning of the game.
Beat master rank in super contest.

Soloing Lenora, Burgh, & Elesa with a Snivy, just Snivy. was especially "YES!" with Burgh since his Whirlipede kept poison haxing Snivy with Poison Tail -.-

Well, whenever I beat the Champion, I go "YES!!" But finally completing the Pokédex in Diamond has got to be my "YES"est moment ever.

Oh my GOD!! I've had so many of those and you ask me to choose one????:banghead:

Well, it would have to be when I was losing to my friend in a battle, and all I had was my Articuno. I killed four of his five Pokemon, but somehow I just couldn't beat his Lucario! So I use Sheer Cold and I win!:lol:

Training a Piplup I transferred to White. I found a Nurse with an Audino at the Nimbasa stadium. With a Lucky Egg and switching, it got ¡39399 Exp. Points! on a single battle. Of course it evolved and reached level 35, with just 600 exp remaining to evolve again. Perfect timing.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom