• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Mafia: Signers vs. Dark Signers - (3/2) - DARK SIGNERS WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitomi So, did I make your head spin? Did you expect to be the first targeted townie? Thoughts? It was the perfect crime.
Actually, I was stunned when I got the PM stating that I'd been killed. I had my suspicions that, with the number of people in the Signers' thread, at least someone had to be lying, so I figured you'd target either Aesti or DrumBeats - whichever wasn't getting doctor protection that night - because of Aesti's straightforward approach to gathering the town, and DrumBeats's clever uses of the other Signers's abilities. I definitely didn't think I'd be targeted until at least Aesti was dead. Like I said earlier, I was pretty pissed at you guys for killing me, since at that point I was convinced the town was going to win, and I wanted to be on the winning team. xD (I tried to make a joke out of it, which is why the first words I said in the mafia QT were "Hey guys, how's it going? I hear you tried to kill me.") Turns out it worked out well enough in the end, though. :)

And on a completely unrelated note, I just have to say that my favorite interaction in the mafia thread was this one:

Gotpika: Also, since we're killing Tris. Are we sure she's a townie?
Tris79: Guys,I'm a dude and Mafia.
Soulmaster: awkward

I lol'd pretty hard.

OHMYFUCK

I've been so incredibly busy these last few days so I hadn't even been reading the flavor texts and updates outside of looking at my mentions so I just took the time to look at the phase updates since my death and the very last one.. well.

so much fridge horror. yusei, the last signer. UGH MY HEART AND THESE FEELINGS WHY
it wouldn't have even mattered if claire won anyway because yusei would have never gone on if all of his friends were dead and he beat he bad guy in the end and just laksdjflasjdflajsdflkjaldjfkjslfkjdjkjljdkfja
I knoooooow I had this feeling of ice in the pit of my stomach when I read the last flavor text. @Nytie, you tinkered with our fragile emotions regarding this series with all the thoroughly depressing flavor texts ;__;

we still love you though

I thought Regulus was a pretty important character, when I chose to fake claim him, since the wiki kinda made him appear that way. I feared that someone would already have that role, but I took the risk. And I loved playing with you, too, you were an awesome teammate. You did a great job until DrumBeats asked us to lynch you the night he was killed.
Regulus was important during Ruka's little Dark Signer arc in her duel with Demak. Not terribly important to anyone else, but then again, neither was Demak. xD I definitely see why no one questioned you, since you used your ability to help the town quite a bit.

And thanks! :D I hoped that I'd be able to use my knowledge of the series to help the mafia out when I was reborn. Glad to see I did!

And on a completely unrelated note, I just have to say that my favorite interaction in the mafia thread was this one:

I lol'd pretty hard.
That was a awkward moment but very funny at the same time.

Regulus was important during Ruka's little Dark Signer arc in her duel with Demak. Not terribly important to anyone else, but then again, neither was Demak. xD I definitely see why no one questioned you, since you used your ability to help the town quite a bit.

And thanks! :D I hoped that I'd be able to use my knowledge of the series to help the mafia out when I was reborn. Glad to see I did!
Ahh, that explains it. I don't know anything about the series so I was clueless as soon everyone started talking about who would be who and what they would do. xD

That's the reason we targeted you at first, actually. Since you were knowledgeable with the setting, we didn't want you to judge if a claim was likely or not when Aestivate would be dead. :p

I've been watching the game thread, and knowing the roles that were in the game, I was impressed with the mafia for staying out of suspicions despite the early town lead. Frankly I was worried that deck claims were allowed (if I hosted the game, I'd include that as nameclaiming since deck themes are rather unique for each character XD), but the mafia players really played impressively. :p

Also wonderful hosting, @Nytie . I'm very happy with how the game turned out :D

...it turned out to be VERY against canon, LOL

LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was pretty funny!

@Zenax Good job for tricking the hardest players in the town.:cheers:

Hey @DrumBeats did you know that your Day 1 vote was really for No Lynch (user)?

OHMYFUCK

I've been so incredibly busy these last few days so I hadn't even been reading the flavor texts and updates outside of looking at my mentions so I just took the time to look at the phase updates since my death and the very last one.. well.

so much fridge horror. yusei, the last signer. UGH MY HEART AND THESE FEELINGS WHY
it wouldn't have even mattered if claire won anyway because yusei would have never gone on if all of his friends were dead and he beat he bad guy in the end and just laksdjflasjdflajsdflkjaldjfkjslfkjdjkjljdkfja
I knoooooow I had this feeling of ice in the pit of my stomach when I read the last flavor text. @Nytie, you tinkered with our fragile emotions regarding this series with all the thoroughly depressing flavor texts ;__;

we still love you though

I AM SORRY I CRUSHED YOUR SOULS, THANK YOU FOR NOT HATING MY GUTS ;~; While I was typing the flavor text for the very last post, I felt like I was leaving Paperhorse to die all alone in a wasteland. Sorry about that, @Paperhorse .

I've been watching the game thread, and knowing the roles that were in the game, I was impressed with the mafia for staying out of suspicions despite the early town lead. Frankly I was worried that deck claims were allowed (if I hosted the game, I'd include that as nameclaiming since deck themes are rather unique for each character XD), but the mafia players really played impressively. :p

Also wonderful hosting, @Nytie . I'm very happy with how the game turned out :D

...it turned out to be VERY against canon, LOL

Thank you, that means a lot! ^^ Yeah, I may not allow deckclaims for the next game, not sure. Thanks for all your help in getting it started, the town would have been screwed from the get-go if I'd kept equal numbers lol

On a random note: @Tris79 , remember when you claimed to be Carly? Because I lol'd hard at the thought of Rudger pretending to be Carly in an effort to fool the Signers. Jack probably would have noticed pretty quickly though... >_>

I AM SORRY I CRUSHED YOUR SOULS, THANK YOU FOR NOT HATING MY GUTS ;~; While I was typing the flavor text for the very last post, I felt like I was leaving Paperhorse to die all alone in a wasteland. Sorry about that,

---Start Dramatics---

Yes, the reason I forgot to vote at the end of the game was because I was so heartbroken about all my friends being dead and I had been betrayed by two of my teammates. I couldn't go on. </3

I died of a broken heart ;___;

All alone.

---End Dramatics---

Lulz. I really did enjoy your game, I started watching 5Ds because of it!!

OH one question, before I forget: How were the votes tied between Frodok and Hitomi? I is still confuzzled.

I AM SORRY I CRUSHED YOUR SOULS, THANK YOU FOR NOT HATING MY GUTS ;~; While I was typing the flavor text for the very last post, I felt like I was leaving Paperhorse to die all alone in a wasteland. Sorry about that,

---Start Dramatics---

Yes, the reason I forgot to vote at the end of the game was because I was so heartbroken about all my friends being dead and I had been betrayed by two of my teammates. I couldn't go on. </3

I died of a broken heart ;___;

All alone.

---End Dramatics---

Lulz. I really did enjoy your game, I started watching 5Ds because of it!!

OH one question, before I forget: How were the votes tied between Frodok and Hitomi? I is still confuzzled.

Lol Hitomi's Role Blocking your Double Vote crap :p

"Jess :< </3 Time to kill that liar Gotpika"

Lol, I take it your heart was broken over her death. But, I lol'd hard at that :3

Ability pileup lol

Frodok was town, so DrumBeats's vote for him counted for 1 and yours counted for zero. Hitomi's roleblock prevented the target from using their ability and discounted their votes, and she blocked Parmalee, making Parma's vote count for zero. So it ended up with one vote for both of them.

Though really, I thought it was pretty clever how you guys used DrumBeats's double vote and your vote not affecting allies to ferret out the mafia. I didn't expect that lol

Oh, I see. Thank you for answering, Nytie. :)

And yes, I agree with you. It was very clever, and I am proud of our teamwork!

You guys worked together so well, I still feel kind of bad for that last bit of flavor text where Yusei is left all alone XD I can only imagine what will happen if Bruno gets killed in the next game. Aestivate will probably hunt me down.

Yeah, I contacted the right person from the beginning. I was originally trying to just find the doctor and make an unkillable doctor duo, but we worked out a nice plan.

You guys worked together so well, I still feel kind of bad for that last bit of flavor text where Yusei is left all alone XD I can only imagine what will happen if Bruno gets killed in the next game. Aestivate will probably hunt me down.

bruno dies anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom