• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia 123 Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (Bastard) (OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. at the moment, i have more reason to believe zexy on the grenade thing. redirector theory admittedly makes sense, i will give it that
2. the stuff about post restrictions you mentioned felt a bit off to me, the most innocuous explanation is chalking it up to fluff/memeing around in a bastard game i suppose, but at worst it's misdirection
3. i felt like you were really big on "say everything in thread, not in oc" which can be construed as somewhat suspicious, i can understand the sentiment behind it at least. that being said manipulation is bound to happen either way, i am not sure it makes much of a difference
4. zexy stuff felt a bit omgus-y to me, your main points against him feel somewhat circumstantial

Mido, I think you underestimate how many ppl have trusted me with info which is kept in OC exactly because they do not want YOU (and one more person) to find out :(

If you wanna build trust, pls consider giving us 2 non-town reads on others and some reasoning... Or enter a new chat with Beryl and Quas and claim as much as is allowed in front of both.

2. the stuff about post restrictions you mentioned felt a bit off to me, the most innocuous explanation is chalking it up to fluff/memeing around in a bastard game i suppose, but at worst it's misdirection
ZinnLav was faking a post restriction in-thread with only memes and was town but I get your point on possible misdirection

at the moment, i have more reason to believe zexy on the grenade thing. redirector theory admittedly makes sense, i will give it that
Why do you have more reason to believe him? I can prove he lies galore. I’ll happily post here what he was telling me in private. I stopped replying when he went after me in thread. If he’s telling the truth about passing back the grenade, I don’t know I didn’t get it again But I literally said “Zexy says he passed it back. If I have the dumb thing again can I give it back to him.”
the stuff about post restrictions you mentioned felt a bit off to me, the most innocuous explanation is chalking it up to fluff/memeing around in a bastard game i suppose, but at worst it's misdirection
How am I misdirecting? If I wanted to misdirect then why not let people believe that helper targeted me? Or do you believe that I’m saying he didn’t to make others believe he targeted elsewhere? What’s the point of misdirecting his server action? The spy action wouldn’t show him visiting me if I was mafia. That be OP. Granted I could be wrong so let’s ask the host.

@RavenRaziel98 What is the drunk modifier? And if helper had used his spy would it have been shown as visiting anyone?
felt like you were really big on "say everything in thread, not in oc" which can be construed as somewhat suspicious, i can understand the sentiment behind it at least. that being said manipulation is bound to happen either way, i am not sure it makes much of a difference
Because OC =no info. Idk who the effing effing is town or scummy because no one has talked. I’ve been playing for years. I’ve done the OC thing and don’t miss it because all it was was one person manipulating everyone. Posting in thread gives everyone the same information. In thread you cannot hide information.

Someone calls you scummy and they die? You’re on the chopping block for their death because maybe they were into something. But in Oc if they do that it can be hidden. Or it’s he says she says. Raven just banned direct quoting. That helps mafia not town. Keeping it oc heavy deprives town of proper information to work from. It makes t easy for mafia to manipulate the game.
zexy stuff felt a bit omgus-y to me, your main points against him feel somewhat circumstantial
That’s mafia. It’s always 90% circumstantial.

I can prove he lies galore. I’ll happily post here what he was telling me in private.
I did lie to you about not super significant stuff when I started not trusting you, but feel free to copy paste everything, and I will defend. It is not like I gave you any major info past the Jamie mess...

@RavenRaziel98 What is the drunk modifier?
A temporary modifier which makes the affected player have a 50% chance that their action fails (each action gets a separate roll if multiple are available)
And if helper had used his spy would it have been shown as visiting anyone?
No, as I considered it like remote activating a bug/microphone.

well good morning to you two :yay:

just tryina figure something out

can yall make a rainbow list today?
Nope. Can’t post what I don’t have. If people actually start playing the game in thread then sure since then I’ll have reads. But I’m not doing the claim game, and I’m not going to talk exclusively in OC. That just misleads town. The only ones that should be afraid of in thread conversation is mafia.

Nope. Can’t post what I don’t have. If people actually start playing the game in thread then sure since then I’ll have reads. But I’m not doing the claim game, and I’m not going to talk exclusively in OC. That just misleads town. The only ones that should be afraid of in thread conversation is mafia.
nothing? nada?
at least give me some pairings on people you think are unlikely to be scumbuds together!
do you have OCs with people?

@ExLight My only OCs are that one Jamie dragged me into with you and Zexy, and one with Zexy that Zexy started. In OC games I don’t believe in starting OCs until after D1N1 to have some ideas of who is worth chatting to. Nor do I have the time for 20 OCs. That’s too much to balance when I work five-6 days a week for 8+ hours a day.

But how about we try having conversation and actually solving. Let’s examine the kills.

Helper flipped first. That would imply he’s the mafia kill. But why? If we assume rolecop is a night role then it wasn’t due to his role. Everyone could have been considered low info by that point, so I doubt it’s low info. He also isn't a player that is a major threat with his 1 hour a day play time.

Of course this is assumptions based on an in thread only view. It’s possible D1 he claimed his role type and was killed based on that. So the question is who talked to him?

Zinn was faking a picture post restriction (which sucks if you have that crap. Spoken from personal experience) So she was the lowest of low info. But again from an in thread perspective, not by much. That post restriction maybe seemed dangerous and she was targeted by someone thinking she was hiding a powerful role.

I don’t think she was a second mafia kill. It would be wiser for mafia to rolecop her since the PR at least implied she wasn’t investigative. Of course that’s based on when I had a pic PR and was the doctor.

I also dont think she was a vig kill. Vig should never use their kill N1. vig kill should always be used with proper info. If the someone did vig her then we need to examine them closely since it’s likely they were manipulated into using their kill, and that early screams mafia intentions. Town intentions would be making sure we don’t get two dead townies in one night.

Most likely though we have an SK and she was the SK kill. That is my theory.

dunno about the order mattering on who killed who

It's a bit of an angleshooting but I believe helperman was killed because of his comment pre-game on how to hint at the role without it overlapping with the no claim rule

it implied he had an investigative role and that he was worried on how to share results

I need to check something

I know zexy was insisting on claiming to be disruptive in OC and that he was going to target Zinn, which is why I am fairly iffy on him too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom