• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Music Discussion

Do you like the music so far?

• Total voters
Oh my God... must... hear!:bawl:

Old post, I know. But I found it.

N's farewell

Might I say it makes a really touching ending for Pokémon, topped only by Mystery Dungeon's endings

Last edited by a moderator:
The songs I like the most out of the ones I've heard so far are Tower of Heaven, almost all the city themes, the Dive music, and the Yaguruma Forest music.

BW really has some nice songs, I think they might become my favorite main game series music!

almost all the city themes

Definitely agreed. The city's themes are amazing. Some of my favorites are:

Raimon City
Hodomoe City
Shippou City
Sazanami Town (Summer)

I love Sazanami town in the summer, definitely. Hodomoe has a pretty good track, too. My favorite city themes have to be Fukiyose city's and the Black version of Souryuu city's. They're just too catchy!

I love Sazanami town in the summer, definitely. Hodomoe has a pretty good track, too. My favorite city themes have to be Fukiyose city's and the Black version of Souryuu city's. They're just too catchy!

Oh, wow, I didn't know Black version had a different version of Souryuu City. It sounds awesome. :eek:

Simply the music tells me Black and White are the greates Pokemon games in the history of forever.

Wat...? Souryuu has a different track in White? Must hear! Does anyone have a link to it?

Wat...? Souryuu has a different track in White? Must hear! Does anyone have a link to it?
-Link Removed-

Just in case anyone didn't notice, some music files include instruments that can only be heard when you go to a specific part of the city.

IMO reshiram and zekroms themes are too happy. other then that ☺

Right now, the music I'm loving the most is the low HP battle music. D8 I spent nearly an hour instant-replaying it on YouTube. That tune sure gets the heart pumping! It's so tense, and I'm never gonna heal my Pokemon agaaaaaaain. No, not really, but I still love the Low HP Battle Music. D8

Yes. I loved the music in this game so far. The tracks I liked the most were...
-the one for the Musketeer and Raijin trios
-Hodomoe City
-Kanoko Town (I would actually put it in a music box...)
-the sad music playing in the background when Bel's dad tells her to go back in Raimon City (tearjerker)
-Village Bridge in all of its possible variations
-Cynthia's remixed battle theme
-Elite Four's battle theme
-Geetis's battle theme

And others I may not remember now. But pretty much all of the music is epic.

...excepting Ferris Wheel's. ._.

So far, I love them. Don't like the low HP music at all though, that beeping has always driven me to insanity... there're some things you just shouldn't remix (in my opinion). XD

Gym leader music is beyond fantastic though, I listen to it on a daily basis. Amazing piece of music and probably my favorite track from B/W. Elite Four theme is a close second.

Also, I don't like the music that starts playing when a gym leader is down to their last Pokemon; apparently I'm the only one or something. It's not that it's bad, it's actually quite good, I just really want to hear the actual gym music since I like it so much.

I brought up this issue before, but I want to bring it up again because I still didn't understand it back then. The issue of the CDs (and other objects) saying "FOR SALE IN JAPAN ONLY." I see it on many Pokemon CDs I have but have never heard of it being enforced. And more and more CDs are arriving on PlayAsia and CD Japan, which, I'm sure, still have that phrase. (And I'm sure it's in Japanese too.)

What I'm asking is... what am I missing about this? The way I read that phrase, one shouldn't be able to import Pokemon CDs and the like from PlayAsia and CD Japan- not because they aren't legitimate sites, but because the people who are importing them aren't in Japan. Do producers in Japan not care to enforce that rule? (If they don't care that's fine with me.) Or am I just interpreting that statement wrong?

In response to the above: If they were only available for the Japanese market, why would there also be a price tag in U.S. Dollars? Also, like almost all DS games, CDs aren't region-coded and will play anywhere.

Or if that didn't fully answer your question, then I don't know.

Back on topic of music, I really like the song for Sky Arrow Bridge. I'll probably be hearing a lot of it while working to hatch eggs

After a month of playing the games connected to real speakers, I have to say that this is the best Pokémon music that I've ever heard. DPPt pales in comparision to this. HGSS may be a good contender, but BW still tops it. If I were to give a score, it would be an undisputed 100/100 from me.

In response to the above: If they were only available for the Japanese market, why would there also be a price tag in U.S. Dollars? Also, like almost all DS games, CDs aren't region-coded and will play anywhere.

Or if that didn't fully answer your question, then I don't know.
...the prices in USD are usually given by the importer, I've never seen something Japanese actually priced on the package in anything but yen. I think it's some sort of national thing, that if it's Japan-only it would've been made specifically for Japan; and not, say, like some European games you find that have bad translations rushed for a complete release round Europe.

Or if that didn't fully answer your question, then I don't know.p

I'll give you a point there. And some party from Japan would have to send the stuff to a place like Play-Asia. But what I still don't get is that why it still says "FOR SALE IN JAPAN ONLY" in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom