• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia BulbaRonpa: The War Room's Killing Game (MASTERMIND VICTORY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT: READ THIS!
  • important news regarding the game!
    the ruleset has undergone minor adjustments! the x1 killproof has been adjusted to x1 lynchproof!
    additionally, new mechanics are arriving to the game: CONSUMER OPINION and FREE TIME EVENTS.
    • Consumer Opinion allows spectators and/or deceased members of the game to vote on one message from Audience Chat to be posted at the end of each phase in the game's thread. obviously, i will be reviewing the message beforehand to ensure nothing game-breaking occurs as a result...
    • Free Time Events become available between two people after a successful Night Stay. these are akin to a Neighbor Chat in any other game.
    a new mechanic has also been put in the game for the sake of balance, meant to help the Mastermind. however, i cannot give this away until the game begins.

a new pregame rule has also been enacted: everybody must confirm they have received their pm both in this thread AND in the pm itself. this is to prevent the mastermind... doing what i did the other day, and also doubles as a general safety measure.

as of today, there are exactly two weeks left to reserve a spot in the game with nine slots left. by no means do i want to pressure people to join, but this is a game that works better the more people are in it, so if you're considering it... please join! it's a guaranteed fun experience, and meant to be enjoyable and fairly simple to pick up regardless of skill level or experience.

Last edited:
    Beginning of Day 1
  • Ring ring, bitches!
    Day 1 of BulbaRonpa has begun!

Our current class is:
    1. @JamieIsBored - Kirumi Tojo
    2. @Zexy - Kaito Momota
    3. @toastghost - Celestia Ludenberg
    4. @Potato-6 - Angie Yonaga
    5. @ExLight - Aoi Asahina
    6. @ZinnLav - Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
    7. @Mint Elv - Chihiro Fujisaki
    8. @helperman - Mikan Tsumiki
    9. @Max1996 - Peko Pekoyama
    10. @Quasar_Catfish - Byakuya Togami
    11. @chaotic_ragna0 - Ryoma Hoshi

But one of these people are not who they claim: they are Tsumugi Shirogane, the Mastermind! In a sea of 11 people lurk 10 students and 1 villain! Now is the time: put your detective skills to the test and eliminate whoever seems the fishiest within 24 hours!!

Your discussion topic of the day is: who do you think is gonna be the first Night Kill, bitches?!
    Friendly reminder to bold your votes and if you are already voting a revote does not count unless you have unsubmitted your previous one!

(ooc: sorry this took ten minutes longer than i planned, my internet went out :/)

Beginning of Night 1

• The curtains open. The stage is on fire. In the middle is a stake, and on this stake is a girl, bound tightly to it. The girl's name is Celestia Ludenberg, and she is about to be executed.
    As the flames reach her, out of... fucking nowhere, actually, comes a fire truck. In this fire truck is a mystery, uh, bear? who deftly pulls the stake out of the ground and hoists it on top of the truck. Celeste is highly uncomfortable as this truck drives away, her beautiful heels covered in soot and still uncomfortably tied to the stake, but hey, at least she escaped certain death.

@toastghost has been unsuccessfully executed, and has now lost his x1 lynchproof status.

aaaaaaaaaa hufdhudfbuwarhowirhvajhkb
  • ANNOUNCEMENT:

chaotic_ragna0 has been banned from the site, and as such their slot is empty. which is a problem.
    in the meantime i will be practicing my ryoma hoshi impression. clears throat "uncool"

hiya!!! PLAY BALL!! (part 2)
  • yeah, they're gone now thankfully :) glad we got it taken care of.

So if there's anything that's concerning you, to any of you, please feel free to report or tell a member of our staff team! We try our best to help.

At any rate now that's that's done...!

Let's get back to playing now!! (idk how mafia works but you know!!)

skitters away like the neurotic woman i am

Beginning of Day 2
  • Beginning of Day 3
  • Beginning of Night 3

• The girl, a nervous wreck, lies in bed. Over her stands a bear armed with a syringe. She squeezes her eyes shut, and in the needle goes... deeper, deeper, deeper yet...
    She's on a rocket. She's not sure how this happened or quite why, but the experience is so titillating she can't help but squeal with glee as she holds on tighter and tighter and tighter, hair and dress blowing in the wind as the syringe-rocket she's straddling blasts off higher, higher, higher-
    All the way up into the ozone layer. Mikan Tsumiki is burnt to a crisp, and even in her final moments, she is unaware of what is transpiring...

Mikan Tsumiki (@helperman) has been executed! They were a Student!
    Night 3 begins now! Forget the popcorn, and make sure to cell phone your turn-offs!

~​

And of course, a message from the lovely folks at Consumer Opinion:
    "
    ExLight.", as said by the brilliant @JamieIsBored!

Beginning of Night 4

• Byakuya Togami is kind of a cunt and thus his fellow students have decided to beat him to death. However, because Byakuya will not die to commoners, he transforms into Super Togami 900 and... does whatever, I dunno. Was too lazy to come up with anything ¯\(ツ)

anyway. @Quasar_Catfish has been lynched! as they were lynchproof, they will still continue to play!

Night 4 begins now! I'd bar my doors if I were you!

peaches peaches peaches peaches
  • vot coun

Zexy: Zexy, Quasar_Catfish, Mint Elv, Potato-6
    Not Voting: everyone else

also an emergency day extension has been called into play for my personal irl reasons!! YIPPEE (i wont be able to come back here until later, so day is being extended until 7:00 PM CST, four more hours than usual)

Beginning of Night 5
  • Endgame

• ahem, ahem...
    a body has been discovered, belonging to byakuya togami (@Quasar_Catfish), a student...
    and with that, only two students and one mastermind remain-
    meaning the mastermind has won.

they were Tsumugi Shirogane disguised as
    Kaito Momota - in other words, @Zexy.
    and with that... the killing game reaches its dark, disturbing conclusion, with a victory for the Big Bad.

congratulations zexy! thank you all for playing!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom