• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia BulbaRonpa: The War Room's Killing Game (MASTERMIND VICTORY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never found out who here is best at the harmonica and that makes me very angry!!!
I can make annoying noises with a harmonica if that counts.
sometimes it's grape. mmm... grape.)
Cherry > Grape.
what's everyone's favorite eeveelution?
Gigantamax Eevee, as it is the fluffiest.
Eeveelution is a term used for the current group of eight Pokémon that evolve from Eevee. It is a portmanteau of the words "Eevee" and "evolution". Its definition may be extended to include Eevee itself.

yeah, it tries to hug you and then it breaks all your bones!
alola dex entries were something else man (/affectionate)

That thing is pure evil. Have you heard it’s demonic cry.
its-so.gif

Beginning of Day 4
Not only are town lying.
Not only does the mastermind target unclaimed inactives in purpose to throw off the confirming lynchproofs strategy.
But I also stayed in the room again cuz too many ppl showed up last night, but this time no one showed up. So no 3rd FTE :(

yall sent a LOT of flowers to minish wtf

i forgot that was even a game mechanic, teehee...
(waiting for graveyard chat to correct me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom