• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia BulbaRonpa: The War Room's Killing Game (MASTERMIND VICTORY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Endgame

ahem, ahem...
a body has been discovered, belonging to byakuya togami (@Quasar_Catfish), a student...
and with that, only two students and one mastermind remain-
meaning the mastermind has won.

they were Tsumugi Shirogane disguised as
Kaito Momota - in other words, @Zexy.
and with that... the killing game reaches its dark, disturbing conclusion, with a victory for the Big Bad.

congratulations zexy! thank you all for playing!

Day 2, Zexy changed his vote to Max at the last minute, causing all people to be tied, feigning that Max now has two votes by apologizing to him. Since we do not know what happens in the event of a tie (not even the Mastermind nor Calvin knows either), its possible that all tied parties are voted out, since the host has revealed the Mastermind may have "bonus abilities" in aiding themself in getting rid of all the Students. Zexy's goal was to get lynches on all 5 people with votes.

I interpreted Zexy's apology as Max having a 2nd vote, and changed my vote to Jamie in order to induce a tie (between Max and Jamie), but in reality Jamie had two votes while the other players only had one, causing only Jamie to be voted out instead of potentially five players. However, my change in vote helped Zexy by pegging my action as weird, thus deflecting people's eyes away from him.

Since this is only my second game playing Mafia with Zexy, and he had not yet seen my graveyard/spectator chat comments on the Chess game at the time of this vote, he can't necessarily understand my playstyle. I primarily focused on flavor solving in the previous game (Go Rush!) and haven't played very much Mafia in several years, so Zexy may think I'm not as competent as the average TWR player yet, and thinks I would be an easy blame to get voted out for on a later Day.

However, after the subsequent Night ended, Zexy seems to trust me a bit more based on my comments about the Host's "accidental reveals" about what should be hidden information. Whether this is Student Zexy trying to regain trust between the two of us or Mastermind Zexy aiming to get me to trust him more while he masquerades as a Student, I cannot be sure. Mafia Zexy is very skilled at the game, convincing a majority of players to put him in their Town Core in Chess Mafia, even.

This is purely a wild conjecture and very much tunneling on Zexy. Other people's comments on this are definitely appreciated, especially from Zexy himself.
@Zexy, I need to know how much of this was right.

Dear Zexy:

pzjvXxyHexJvVn_Erhmtj2aUJ2CT3MMK-Q6gxMHiO6JScPRne43YHToIeUia4zpH2bB_at3CS5U9SduPVCq5K_R3GEyrI1SK0aYqZPZpWfEmevD5JwLVPkFI0wI17NE3JPUBdkuqKtx9eqJZge37l6E

You are Tsumugi Shirogane, the Ultimate Cosplayer. However, this title was a front for your true identity: The Mastermind of the Killing Game. As your title has already been made known, you have taken up a disguise as a member of the student body:

k9eCVsGund1UXWgf1u9Rn0LkjVGCZcawCs0_hZHJU74ddT7Ek9xfetXZ4o7uwfMbVxfmf6WE5MJOPfDfEha-AlOQTM0I56DZDmCnLbUq5qzdfeVZYwzlVxuA3HRx9r9b1DFjt4iqX-wdEBZeQ2KhFPk

Kaito Momota, the Ultimate Astronaut. Being the Ultimate Cosplayer allows you to blend in perfectly with the other players, because you look and act so much like Kaito even the Headmaster herself will be referring to you as him publicly!
In the event of character claiming, it is in your best interest as Mastermind to claim Kaito and keep up your disguise as him as best as you can in order to properly assimilate with the rest of your in-game... “friends.”

Every night, you must submit to me two things. The first will be your chosen kill. You must submit one every night, no exceptions. If you do not submit someone, there will be no attempted kill that night. The thread will be alerted that the Mastermind has chosen to “lay low” for the time and you will receive a warning. The second is your Night Action. As explained in the thread, the Mastermind can choose to either stay in their dorm or visit another player, just like everyone else. The difference is that you are also committing murder, but nobody will know. :)
You have one other optional action every Night. You can choose one student and choose whether you would like to give them x1 lynchproof status or strip them of their x1 lynchproof
status. You must tell me both the name of the student in question as well as whether you want me to take away their status or give them it. It will work unless you have chosen to give an already x1 lynchproof student the status or to take away the status from a student who does not have it. I can and will not tell you in advance who has the status or not.
There is no limit to how much you take away people’s statuses, technically, but you can only give a student x1 lynchproof once per person. You can also give yourself x1 lynchproof once after losing your status for the first time. This goes for any other student with x1 lynchproof at the start of the game who has lost their status for any reason. You may also strip yourself of x1 lynchproof (although I cannot think of many cases where this is your best choice).
You win when only two students remain (three players total, including you).

The Max part was an honest mistake, lots of other things were not however. I will elaborate more when I get time later.

The main problem was town having zero info on mastermind powers and wincon being before parity, while mastermind knew all the setup town had, just not which 5 had the vests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom