• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW075 and 76: Fierce fighting at Twist Mountain! Abagoura's Miracle!! (Part 1 and 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW075 and 76: Fierce fighting at Twist Mountain! Abagoura's Miracle!! (Part 1 and

So Leavanny comes back for one episode, evolves and is gone the next?

Re: BW075 and 76: Fierce fighting at Twist Mountain! Abagoura's Miracle!! (Part 1 and

April2012BW.png

What those lines means? Shipping chart?

So the Rocket-dan's stealing Protouga's fossil in this one? What a big surprise.

I am assuming that there is nothing of relative importance in the episode summaries that are listed in this magazine.

Well, let's hope that all of the pokemon that Ash is said to have on him during this two-parter will actually be seen.

What those lines means? Shipping chart?
I'm wondering that too,
It showing Ash's 1st six pokemon in Unova and six other pokeball.
It's like they are asking what pokemon will be in those other six pokemon.
Although, there are 2 flew
-First, Ash has a Female Unfezant, not male
-Ash has 9 pokemon in unova, not 12 !
Ash's Tepig might evolve in this episode however Pignite probably has a the most uncoolest design among all secondary form of the starter pokemon.
Hey, Is there going to be a Carracosta from the beginning or That Tirtouga gonna evolve into Carracosta ?
I'm sick of Jessie and James ! I wanna see Ash going face to face against Giovanni !
May be, It would been cool if there was a Team Rocket member around Ash's age who Develop a rivalry with Ash !

Dephender (Serebii) said:
BW77: "The Protoga fossil is stolen by the Rocket Gang!"
BW78: "A huge battle between the Rocket Gang and Satoshi and his friends."

The maze is just that, a maze. No relation to these episodes. You're supposed to go from start to goal, touching each Pokemon once, and not touching any area twice.

I knew that maze is about not touching each Pokemon twice! The maze looks like it was designed to have that in mind.

That's it for now.

Changed my name here on Bulbagarden, but copy/pasted from my post on Serebii, where I'm still known as Elekible-Kid

http://twitpic.com/94hgfc/full coutesy of @karubiimunomono twitter/twitpic

Summary by ME(Elekible-Kid/StUn SpOrE)(Do NOT put it in the first post without my name directly by it, PlayerKing, otherwise people think YOU did the translating and that's not the case)
Part 1:
Lost in the Twist Mountain caves, Ash and Co. hear a striking noise and head in that direction, only to find amateur Pokemon Archeologist Fujio, who had just excavated the fossil of the ancient Pokemon Purotoga(Tirturtle?). While listening to Fujio's story, Team Rocket steals Purotoga's fossil.....!?

I'll get on part 2 in a bit.

Ahh, Text by the part-1 pictures "In his childhood, Fujio used to play with the Purotoga that lived nearby." 2nd.Pic "Ash and Co. listen to the tale of the long since extinct Purotoga"

Once again, summary by ME(Elekible-Kid/StUn SpOrE)(Do NOT put it in the first post without my name directly by it, PlayerKing, otherwise people think YOU did the translating and that's not the case)
Part 2:
Team Rocket plans to time-slip away to the world of the past, away from the space-time distortion known as "the Gate of Time." In order to stabilize the "Gate of Time," Purotoga's life-energy is necessary. With Team Rocket's fossil restoral equipment, Purotoga is revived in the Modern World.

1st pic w/Pikachu: "Ash & co. are entrusted with Purotoga's care."

2nd pic(lower right): "Team Rocket is assaulting Purotoga. A persistent bunch"

Last edited:

This goes for everyone. It's a common courtesy to credit where you get your translations from.

This goes for everyone. It's a common courtesy to credit where you get your translations from.

Don't mean to call anyone out, just that on Serebii forums he(PK) has the habit of crediting the first summary I do, then if more summaries pop up for the same episode, and I subsequently translate those as well, he does not further clarify that the 2nd round of summaries were translate by me in the instances that they are. Such was the case for the 2nd Aianto episode summary I did over at SPPf......

Don't mean to call anyone out, just that on Serebii forums he(PK) has the habit of crediting the first summary I do, then if more summaries pop up for the same episode, and I subsequently translate those as well, he does not further clarify that the 2nd round of summaries were translate by me in the instances that they are.

Gotcha. Next time it's an issue, PM me or another anime mod or report the post.

On that note, Purotoga looks adorable but why is Iris feeding it? Another "dragon master" thing or what?

Don't mean to call anyone out, just that on Serebii forums he(PK) has the habit of crediting the first summary I do, then if more summaries pop up for the same episode, and I subsequently translate those as well, he does not further clarify that the 2nd round of summaries were translate by me in the instances that they are. Such was the case for the 2nd Aianto episode summary I did over at SPPf......

(No offense)That's not true.

I credit basically every translation that I post on the front page.

And frankly keep telling me to credit you is getting annoying, I know to credit you and there are some people at Serebii that don't care about being credited. I'm happy to do it as I feel it's the right thing, but you don't have to tell me every time.

Don't mean to call anyone out, just that on Serebii forums he(PK) has the habit of crediting the first summary I do, then if more summaries pop up for the same episode, and I subsequently translate those as well, he does not further clarify that the 2nd round of summaries were translate by me in the instances that they are.

Gotcha. Next time it's an issue, PM me or another anime mod or report the post.

On that note, Purotoga looks adorable but why is Iris feeding it? Another "dragon master" thing or what?

I know your a mod and everything and that's cool, but what he said is sort of a mistake as I've only not credited people one time or so, when I didn't notice the translations. And if I forget another time, would that be necessary to report or contact a mod? It's your call, but it seems like a pretty tiny issue to me.

Anyway, I'm only slightly more interested in these episodes, I just wonder if Archeops or Archen will be in here, they might just appear through a flashback or a fantasy.

I'm only going to say this once more, but guys, drop the Serebii translation thing. @Playerking knows that @StUn SpOrE prefers credit for every translation, alright, it's done.

I said "on another note" to get us back on topic. If this is continues to be issue you may both speak to me privately. If you have any problems with one another, use the report function, seek out a moderator, do something other than make threads go off topic. Don't keep persisting on something that I've already asked you to stop. There ARE intersite drama infractions (in which a user complains about the actions of a user on another forum), and if you keep going at each other in public, I might have to exercise these types of infractions.

Last edited:

So...uh...Team Rocket open up a rift in the space-time continuum? 0.o

What a twist!

Team Rocket meddling with Time? Nice. I wonder if they planned this all the way back in the Archeops episode. I hope so. :)

"Gate of Time"? Dialga appearance, anyone?

Those new jetpacks look a little like wings... *drool*

Seems like we get new motto animation, too. Hopefully there's lack of any helicopters and such.

The turtle is so cute~!

The fruit or whatever Iris is feeding Protoga looks kinda sorta like a pitaya with it's color scheme and green spots, also known as dragon fruit. It doesn't looks like any of the in-game berries though I might be wrong.

pitayacrosssectioned2.jpg

derp.jpg

Anyways, Protoga looks so adorable. Aww. Suddenly I my interest about this episode increased.

It's nice to see Ben Tennyson again...

Also, I hope TR will get into their past selves again.

Time Travel feels overused in the Anime now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom