• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW075 and 76: Fierce fighting at Twist Mountain! Abagoura's Miracle!! (Part 1 and 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW075 and 76: Fierce fighting at Twist Mountain! Abagoura's Miracle!! (Part 1 and

Since Iris is the new Brock she is feeding random wild or trainer owned Pokemon like he did. I guess it is true what they say, there is a role reversal this gen.

Re: BW075 and 76: Fierce fighting at Twist Mountain! Abagoura's Miracle!! (Part 1 and

Since Iris is the new Brock she is feeding random wild or trainer owned Pokemon like he did. I guess it is true what they say, there is a role reversal this gen.

She is not the new Brock the writers just like over glorifying Cilan.

Further discussion of Iris' role should go here. Iris as a character should only be discussed within the context of the episode.

Animation director for part 1: Izumi Shimura
Animation director for part 2: Kunihiko Natsume

Natsume working on one of these means Iwane is going to be there also. She hasn't done a single episode without him this series.

556989441.jpg

Summaries listed.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201204121900.html

has VAs listed.

557605857.jpg

Any new information?

Last edited:

Darn, I was kind of hoping Woobat and Yamask would have evolved by now to be more of a threat. :/

This is literally Team Rocket's least threatening team ever, and they're supposed to be hard-core.

Darn, I was kind of hoping Woobat and Yamask would have evolved by now to be more of a threat. :/

This is literally Team Rocket's least threatening team ever, and they're supposed to be hard-core.
Why have evolved Pokemon when you can have jetpacks to fly away on when your plan fails? ;)

(Seriously, it's about time they should've evolved already!)

Tell me about it, I hope those Gen 5.5 rumors are true and Black 2 and White 2 debuts an evolution for jetpack.

Maybe we'll get lucky and see a split-evo for briefcase as well!

Hopefully when their plans fail in this episode they'll take it to heart and start crying, finally triggering their pokemon to evolve. I mean a mine or whatever it is inside Twist Mountain is pretty similar to a dam. Man encroaching on nature and all.

On the contrary, I think they're some of their strongest.

Maybe it's just that they aren't comedy relief character like before, but their Pokemon now seem more competent.

Look at the Druddigon episode, Yamask's Shadow Ball and Night Shade attacks seemed quite strong.

I personally don't think Woobat is really strong, but I think Yamask has some potential.

Hopefully when their plans fail in this episode they'll take it to heart and start crying, finally triggering their pokemon to evolve. I mean a mine or whatever it is inside Twist Mountain is pretty similar to a dam. Man encroaching on nature and all.

Yeah, I hope they evolve here too.

At least TRio are actually using their pokemon this time.

[video=youtube;gK5whNXyQxw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK5whNXyQxw&feature=g-all-u&context=G27c3bd1FAAAAAAAAAAA[/video]

- Fujio digs through the cave wall which reveals Tirtouga's fossil
- Fujio shows the others the fossil and they are very impressed
- Team Rocket looks on
- A few Archen peck a Tirtouga
- Fujio sees that and runs to help
- Iris tells Ash something as she waves a finger
- a mechanical arm breaks a window and grabs the fossil
- Iris, Cilan, and Fujio get up with angry faces
- Team Rocket holds the machine and the fossil and explains themselves
- A helicopter flies over their heads
- A few Carracosta are shown to scare the Archen
- the Archen run away
- Tirtouga uses Water Gun
- Stella shows off her medallion
- Fujio pushes on a rock which brings sunlight in
- Ash commands Pikachu to use Thunderbolt
- Pikachu uses Thunderbolt
- The Thunderbolt doesn't break through the barrier
- Ash and Pikachu are surprised.
- Jessie and James grin

Last edited:

A summary of the preview.

Part 1 Preview
- A man(Fujio?) excavates a mine and find a fossil.
- He shows it to Ash and co. and some other miners.
- Team Rocket inside a cave, hiding.
- Archen attacking Tirtouga.
- Fujio is worried.
- Iris tells Ash off, or has a theory.
- A metal claws breaks a window and grabs the fossil.
- Stella, Iris and Cilan.
- Team Rocket have the Fossil.
- Zager or Team Rocket take off in a helicopter near Ash and co.
- Multiple Carracosta.
- The Archen running away from Tirtouga, who's with Fujio and the Carracosta.
- Tirtouga uses a water move, Hydro Pump?
- A young Stella holds a medallion up.
- Fujio pushes a rock and a bright light shines from behind it.
- Ash gets Pikachu to use Thunderbolt on a forcefield in front of Team Rocket.

Full preview.

http://filb.de/anime/bw/075

Are those guns on the top of the Rocket-Dan's helicopter?

That is surprisingly competent of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom