• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Can you do it?

I've never tried and most likely no, but your post made me want to grab my old Nokia flip phone and try it with Diamond Rush, or maybe Bounce Tales : D

Can you talk to a stranger as if they were your acquaintance?

I mean, I wanted to say that yeah, of course I could, since like anyone could do this it's just a matter of would they. But actually, thinking about it, I actually think that I physically cannot dive underwater under my own power. I've tried but my body just won't let me do it for some reason. If you mean in the "in a steel cage" sense then yeah I probably could, and it seems really cool so I also probably would.

Could you survive in the wilderness for an extended period of time?

Girl, I don't wanna chug one glass of milk, let alone ten.

Can you transform into a jacked-up werewolf version of yourself optimised for raw power in close combat, as a complement to your base form's proficiency in ranged weapons to maximise your options?

Back
Top Bottom