• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Did you survive Ghetsis?

Did you survive Ghetsis?

• Total voters
That jerk was HARD for me. his stupid cofagrigus kept defeating my pokemon left and right! it is not fairrrrr....... it took my second try to beat him. :(

It was rather easy, apart from using a good number of revives. A few words: Stoutland and Intimidate with revives.

I beat him first try no problem- my team was Samurott, Sawsbuck, Chandelure, Haxorus, Krookodile, and Zekrom (replaced Eelektross). I think my ingame team was pretty awesome for that :).

I was doing okay, but then his Hydreigon destroyed my entire team.
I took my time with the game [yes, my White Forest is empty :( ], but I trained several teams to get a feel for all the new monsters.

On the second try he fell without too much trouble.

Barely. Because I hadn't a Fighting Pokémon in my team.

The problem for me wasn't my damaging potencial; I could've OHKO Hydreigon easily. The problem was speed; before even being able to attack I got my Pokémon OHKO'd. Still I managed to beat Ghetsis when my last Pokémon was in red.

I did. Then again, I had my event Lv. 79 Victini. Innocent legendary chicken or weapon of mass destruction? You be the judge.

Barely. Because I hadn't a Fighting Pokémon in my team.

The problem for me wasn't my damaging potencial; I could've OHKO Hydreigon easily. The problem was speed; before even being able to attack I got my Pokémon OHKO'd. Still I managed to beat Ghetsis when my last Pokémon was in red.

This pretty much lol I had to try and revenge his dragon in order to defeat him. They simply had to do damage to Hydreigon *Before getting KO'd* so somebody else could KO it.

Aside from that Ghetsis ain't too hard. I knew that the dragon was going to hurt though the moment that it rear'd its 3 heads.

Next time I will pack a fighting type instead of relying on Focus Blast.

@Who thinks that Lance and Ghetsis are partners? Underleveled dragon bastards lol

Came down to my last and his last. My Dragonite was in the yellow when I beat his hydreigon. Can't remember the rest except my Zekrom sucked...

I barely scraped by. Reshiram went down in three turns due to powered-up Fusion Bolt, I OHKOed Cofagrigus, took out Zoroark, but then Ghetsis pulls out Hydreigon.
Haxeigon takes out Zekrom, Serperior, and my Zoroark.:dead: Finally I managed to land a Dynamicpunch on the thing (I love you Golurk) and KO it.:mallet:
And then, Bisharp.
Somehow it took out Golurk and my other Pokemon (forget what it was).
And by some miracle, Reuniclus kills it. Some act of divine intervention caused the RNG to kill the weakened Bisharp with a critical Strength.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Eelektross fell to Psyshock and the battle was mine.

I JUST about made it to hydreigon on my 1st try, spamming moomoomilks, revives, revival hers and potions, and then it went down to my reshiram and his hydreigon. His hydreigon was faster than me, so it went like this:
Me Him

Hyper potion (Full health) Dragon pulse
(Low health) Hyper potion (Full health) Dragon pulse
ect ect

It was like a neverending cycle, until, for some stupid reason he used focus blast and it wasn't very effective, so I battered him.

I faced him with just 5 Pokémon, one being Reshiram.
That because I RNGed Reshiram and needed 4 Pokémon to advance the frame.
But the second time I fought against him, I won somehow easily, using just some items.

I JUST about made it to hydreigon on my 1st try, spamming moomoomilks, revives, revival hers and potions, and then it went down to my reshiram and his hydreigon. His hydreigon was faster than me, so it went like this:
Me Him

Hyper potion (Full health) Dragon pulse
ect ect

It was like a neverending cycle, until, for some stupid reason he used focus blast and it wasn't very effective, so I battered him.

Probably because its PP ended.

Hydreigon was the only difficult thing I had to face in the entire league. It just comes in and sweeps 3 members of my team before I could get in a single hit and I still have 5 of his team to take out. I thought it was pretty much over by that point.

BUT after Max Reviving Krookodile, it comes in, escapes a Focus Blast and proceeds to finish Hydreigon off with a single Dragon Claw. After that, it was pretty much smooth sailing.

Krookodile kicked total ass throughout the league. :3

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom