• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP143: Jōto Festa! Enter Chicorita and Waninoko!! ・ DP144: Dungeon Capture!? The Valley Powerplant!

Dogasu

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
Sorry for the weird thread title...those things have character limits and all.

Anyway,

- We see Satoshi throw a Monster Ball.

- Kotone's there! There's also a couple of green-haired guys.

- We see a shot of Hinoarashi, Waninoko eating, and a shot of Chicorita that suggests that it belongs to Kotone.

- Old man freaking out.

- Now, the power plant episode.

- Our heroes are being chased by a bunch of Coil

- We see Potchama and Hinoarashi pushing up against a big metal door. It looks like Potchama's gets fed up with it, though, and pushes it out of the way.

- Potchama accidentally gets shocked by Pikachu's electricity.

- Finally, we see a shot of all three Jouto starters. It looks like Kotone is explaining who each one is.

Re: "Jouto Festa! Chicorita & Waninoko Appear!!" & "Dungeon Capture!? The Valley Pwrp

Ah, so Cyndaquil does appear after all. Good to know it's not left out.

Re: "Jouto Festa! Chicorita & Waninoko Appear!!" & "Dungeon Capture!? The Valley Pwrp

Kotone... is not very good-looking. Thank god she won't permanently join the team.

Wait green clothing? The hell?

OH I was about to say what the hell happened. Well whatever I really hope Cynda is the egg Pokemon.

- We see Potchama and Hinoarashi pushing up against a big metal door. It looks like Potchama's gets fed up with it, though, and pushes it out of the way.

That was so awesome. I love brat Pochama. :-D

To be honest, I'm most excited to see the DP146 preview, but these two episodes look fun as well.

OK the idiots definitely spoiled dawns egg. Why? Cyndaquil was won in an egg by dawn. The egg hatched right away and the episode ended. In the windorks dawn got trapped somewhere Cynda wants to save his/her "mama" but Piplup doesn't like the little guy/girl. I want that please.

Cyndaquil was won in an egg by dawn. The egg hatched right away and the episode ended.

I agree that this is probably what will happen
Pretty stupid since all previous eggs took at least two eps or so... hatch in the same ep she gets it? -_- they obviously did it because they were in a rush to advertise the starters and couldn't let the poor thing stay in its egg even one ep... oh well
What's up with that green clothes Kotone picture? all the others have her in red just like the games - did someone edit that pic?

OK the idiots definitely spoiled dawns egg. Why? Cyndaquil was won in an egg by dawn. The egg hatched right away and the episode ended. In the windorks dawn got trapped somewhere Cynda wants to save his/her "mama" but Piplup doesn't like the little guy/girl. I want that please.

Yeah, that's pretty much what it looks like.

I don't understand why Cyndaquil isn't mentioned in the title if it is in the episode...

The Cynda is Dawn's most likely.

To bad Kotone isn't wearing green she looks much better in it.

chiko and green clothes Kotone probably a flashback? Haruka had different clothes too when she came back in houen.

Any idea who voices Kotone yet?

chiko and green clothes Kotone probably a flashback? Haruka had different clothes too when she came back in houen.

Any idea who voices Kotone yet?

Megumi Nakajima, according to PK0082 over at SPPf.

I don't understand why Cyndaquil isn't mentioned in the title if it is in the episode...

It probably hatched at the very end of the first ep while Chiko and Toto appear through the whole ep

Its kinda pointless to give Dawn another pokemon right now, Mamoswine will obviously win her last ribbon, and Cynda can't be used in the Grand Festival since its too new.

I never quite liked the way they shoved so many Pokemon on Dawn so fast, and then have them compete for screentime.

Its like May and Squrtal insadent all over again. Hopefully this will be the only one of Ash Pokemon she gets though.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom