• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces info fo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf

This is becoming tedious...

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf

Alright, who's got their monies on 11:59:59 PM PST?

I don't. And I hope you're way wrong.

I was thinking about this: Today's the official release date, isn't it? So if Serebbi reveals the names here and now, technically he wouldn't be doing wrong since he would be on time.

I sorta hope not because, the thoughts of it would keep me up later and I'd get no (or just very little) sleep for tomorrow.

Damnit. I just woke up and they still haven't updated! Their website is on the 22nd (Look at the "Featured Pokemon"). Why haven't they updated? )<

Damn!!! I thought the names would be up by now... dear lord what is taking so long! -sigh-... Oh well I'll just have to wait... I hate waiting...

TPCi is a workplace. Don't expect them to get to work until between 9 and 10, which is now. Then if they haven't already prepped the story, they have to make it and get ready to post it. I expect them to update between now and 3 PM, which is in 5 hours. I think their offices close at 5 or 6 PM, but I doubt they'll update that late in the day.

TPCi is a workplace. Don't expect them to get to work until between 9 and 10, which is now. Then if they haven't already prepped the story, they have to make it and get ready to post it. I expect them to update between now and 3 PM, which is in 5 hours. I think their offices close at 5 or 6 PM, but I doubt they'll update that late in the day.

The Japanese official site updates sometimes at 7 PM Japan's time.

I hope so dude... I really ope so because I have toget off at 3... andI'll be pissed if I have to wait all until 9 to see the names...

With a revelation supposedly that big, I wouldn't be surprised if they added a countdown timer of 10 minutes. Or if they really want to flip us off, 2 hours.

The Japanese official site updates sometimes at 7 PM Japan's time.

Yes, because American and Japanese companies are run the same way /sarcasm.

where is this actually gonna be announced? on pokemon.com?

^ yes

Ah heck, might as well. It should be up by at least the end of the day, right?

My money's on 3:30 PM wherever pokemon.com/Nintendo of America's headquarters is.

I was waiting all day for this... I hope it's revealed by tonight in UK time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom