• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain your Signature!

It shows a picture of an angry Russia with my mafia victories underneath.

It shows a picture of an angry Russia with my mafia victories underneath.

The image appears to be broken :/ I could see it before, but not now... weird.

Mine is a link to a short Space Ghost Coast to Coast clip.

Hmm, what have I got in mine? Writer's Workshop Section Head - yes, I am now. Quite proud of that, though I'll probably take it out soonish. Couple of links to my fanfics, a banner I made today - I have no idea who the character is. I'd appreciate it if anyone could tell me, actually. Quite happy with the banner, though I was a bit trigger-happy with the old filter gun. Aaand a handful of quotes I really like. My favourite is the Goethe one.

My new signature is my planned Black 2 team... and the Pokémon character I like the design the most in the middle.

Ninetales and luxray are my faves for me and I thought I should put something true there.

I have sigs blocked, so I rarely see my own sig. If I remember right, fake HTML codes, a The Streets reference and a Michael Jackson gif that links to my music club.

My new signature now has a trainer card, yay! Note how carefully arranged the Pokémon are, how Bayleef and Spheal appear to be shouting at each other and how Munchlax appears to be staring at Lickilicky who is licking Emolga's head and hi five-ing (is that how you spell it?) Togekiss at the same time. lol

My signature contains Hitchhiking Ghosts from the Haunted Mansion, which is one of my favorite Disney rides.

My banner is the prize I got for winning 3rd in the Artist Alley's first art contest, and it's made by Blazaking Ex. Otherwise there's a bunch of random links, and my FCs. ^^

My current party in White2. I didn't plan this time, so I'm sharing my progress with new friends for my team as I make it. :3

Maemuki Rocket Dan (Look Forward, Team Rocket) is my favorite Pokemon image song so I just added it to a pic of one of TR's not so successful moments.
And I claimed Piplup.

Right now my signature's pretty straight-forward. It's against experimentation on animals (cruel and unusual punishment for the innocent:disgust:). It also has a quote from, and pictures of Batty:ksmile:! After watching FernGully: The Last Rainforest I've become obsessed with him:banana:. He's flipping awesome:spin:!

"I'm a simple Pokemaniac" tells who I am as for the other two lines they just state my favorite Pokemon and types. It's nothing special to be honest. It's always hard for me to think of something creative so I figured I'd just put something simple.

It's a shameless advertisement for my fanfiction... I chose to use that passage because it's relatively short and sums up the main idea of the chapter without spoiling anything.
(I know I said I wasn't going to use a signature, but I'm *pretty* sure I won't get in trouble for this one...)

Back
Top Bottom