• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GAMESTOP JIRACHI

t0ddisg0dd

Pro chainer
Reaction score
Gamestop will be distributing Jirachi feb.27 - march 13.

This jirachi will unlock the special path in heartgold and soulsilver.

I prefer the Japanese equivalent on my American cart merely by its name in katakana; besides, it was distributed via Wi-Fi so I didn't have to travel to a certain location to download the Wonder Card.

I prefer the Japanese equivalent on my American cart merely by its name in katakana; besides, it was distributed via Wi-Fi so I didn't have to travel to a certain location to download the Wonder Card.

I know right, why can't they just do what Japan does, don't they know that some people live in the country and can't drive 500 miles just to go to a gamestop or a toy r us.

Gamestop? Awwh, but that means its American. When can us English get more nice events?! All we've gotten is a weak-ass Shaymin.

At least they're doing it at Gamestop instead of Toys R Us now. There's nearly 10 times as many Gamestop stores out there as Toys R Us stores, making the event so much more accessible.

Takoto: It's an event arranged by Nintendo of America. There's never ever been worldwide in-store Pokemon events, Europe always get their own. I'm sure this one will eventually reach Europe too.

Midnight Blue said:
I know right, why can't they just do what Japan does, don't they know that some people live in the country and can't drive 500 miles just to go to a gamestop or a toy r us.

What about the people who don't have Wi-Fi? T.T

Nonetheless, I can't wait.

Awsome. The shiny Pichu is exciting, but this is way better. I have wanted a Jirachi of my own for the longest time, and now, it will be all mine!

What about the people who don't have Wi-Fi? T.T

Wi-Fi is now much more common, even in small towns. Hey, even in my hometown (I come from a tiny locality in the state of Veracruz, Mexico) there are broadband wireless solutions. And many of the wireless networks support WEP encryption and are open, so there is no excuse to find a hotspot and download events (I bought a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector so I can play online even if there is only a dial-up connection available).

Ughhh I'm sick of all these in store events. More Wi-Fi events PLEASE.

They should deliver it to your door.
It sucks because we DO have Toys R Us and EB Games (which is owned by GameStop), but they still don't give us events. Humph. >:[

BUT we can get Wi-Fi events... I was really hoping they would eliminate the in-store events once they started doing Wifi events.

It sucks because we DO have Toys R Us and EB Games (which is owned by GameStop), but they still don't give us events. Humph. >:[

BUT we can get Wi-Fi events... I was really hoping they would eliminate the in-store events once they started doing Wifi events.

Have you wrote TPCi about it? But wifi events are still good.

Oh that is so awesome! Thank you for posting that T0ddisg0dd! I hadn't seen that stuff yet! Only about the pikachu-coloured pichu that is happening here in a few days from when I posted this!

I wonder if my GameStop will have the sheets like you posted in the screenshots... I like to collect those and put on wall for the fun of it =D

-Cricket Korta'Ari-

:D
I just hope i remember, then again, im trading a lot of games there soon.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom