• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Havendale Mafia - The town and Smasher 101 win! - (4/12/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Havendale Mafia - Day 1 - A Grim Start - (18/11/11)

Vote: Nytie *shrug*

Vote:Derier44
Because you will get so much info from what you're doing

Vote: Derier44. You really think we're going to go for that? Your possible fellow mafioso votes for a skilled player, and you make a bandwagon without any real reason. I know it isn't much to go on, but it is better then what you have.

Unvote: Shrinking Violet

Vote: Hadesiro

Your voting for me for starting a bandwagon, yet you hopped on a bandwagon. It doesnt add up, especially since I was joking if that wasn't apparent.

Unvote: Derier 44. No, I was defending a possibly useful player against a bandwagon. This is the internet; I can't tell if you're joking from tone of voice, and part of being mafia is acting.

Last edited:

unvote:derier44
vote:hadesiro

First off, I can defend myself....thank you very much.

Now....how did you know I`m innocent? I mean...this its a mafia game so unless you`re mafia there`s not really a reason on defending other players...

Fine, kill me.

You already had a vote against you, and I didn't want a possibly good player gone so early.

He (derier) was the first one to start a bandwagon, and I don't like to randomly lynch. We know someone has to be lynched if we want to win, if you want me gone, fine. You'll be losing an asset to the town.

Last edited:

Fine, kill me.

You already had a vote against you, and I didn't want a possibly good player gone so early.

He (derier) was the first one to start a bandwagon, and I don't like to randomly lynch. We know someone has to be lynched if we want to win, if you want me gone, fine. You'll be losing an asset to the town.

Or, instead of being a martyr, you could defend yourself and prove to us that you may or may not be mafia

Or, instead of being a martyr, you could defend yourself and prove to us that you may or may not be mafia

I suppose I could reveal my role name and ability to another player, but last time I did that (in another mafia game) they guy turned out to be mafia.

I guess I'll just tell someone my role and ability, if only to prove my innocence. My role isn't that important, that's why I don't mind getting lynched too much. Better me then the doc or the cop (if they so exist).

Oh the joys of the Day 1 random lynch. Vote: Taiki

Seriously, Nytie? >_>

:p

Vote: Shrinking Violet You seemed very eager to kill Derier, then Hade the moment the tide shifted. You voted for Derier for starting a wagon against you, yet joined a wagon yourself against Hade.

@TFSpock
Me eager to lynch? Nop. I ,unlike you, was trying to get information. Which I did. Hadesiro defended me for no reason. He knew I'm not mafia so he tried to get my trust. You voting for me makes me think you're trying to save him. Because you know. Tie.
@Croag, @DrumBeats, @Buoysel.: I need you guys to untie this.

oulala.
Unvote: Synthesis (he sucks anyway)
Vote: Hadesiro

Just to untie, I guess. No lynches always give me an unsatisfied curiosity. ._.

Vote: Hadesiro. It's the only lead we have right now.

@Shrinking Violet It was a tie already at the time.

If you want to kill a power role, be my guest.

Please. Don't lynch me. I can help the town but only if you don't lynch me. All I wanted was a tie so that I could use my power during the night phase.

If you were offended, @Shrinking Violet, then I apologize. I didn't expect you to be the type of person who attacks someone who wants to help you.

Most people aren't like that, and if we were switched in position I would certainly thank you for helping me. This is a game, and I know you're a skilled player who could make it more fun. That is the whole point of this game, people coming together to have fun.

*Bouysel Votes Synthesis
*Shiny Celebi votes Taiki
*Smasher 101 Votes SV
*Derier44 Votes SV
*JJM votes Nytie
*SV votes Derier44
*Hadesiro votes Derier44
*Derier44 unvotes SV and Votes Hadesiro
*Hadesiro unvotes Derier44
*SV unvotes Derier44 and Votes Hadesiro

Hadesiro had two votes while I only had one. You voted me and tied the votes. @TFSpock....you also say you dont want to lynch today because we might loose a power role by your logic we just let the mafia kill all of us one at the time.

Apparently the choice is now to either be lynched or reveal my role and be nightkilled.

Here I go: I am the Private investigator, and my ability allows me to see up to three private messages per night phase. I am allied with the town.

I'm tellling the truth. Please believe me.

EDIT: I just realized something: How come Drumbeats and Bouysel were so quick to support Shrinking Violet? Croag was mentioned, and is on, but didn't come and attack me. 1 godfather + 1 mafia + 1 mafia could equal Shrinking Violet, DrumBeats and Bouysel.

Three is how many mafia there is in a normal game, right?

Last edited:

I mentioned the people that were online when i posted. And Croag....she always believes she posts :p

As a wise PichuBoy once said, online =/= automatic response. pls note that people may have other priorities on bmg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom