• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia It's All About ME 2 Mafia: Endgame: Resourceful Plans - 8/7/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI: I am currently looking for subs for Thanos and Pikochu. Like I said at the end of the update, if any of the gentlemen who just got killed (except Darth) would like to sub in, please lemme know.

Let's consider the game "paused" until subs can be found, since the game really is unplayable at this point without all players being active.

Again damn ME that is a lot of deaths. I know you said bastard game and I walked into this with high expectations of zaniness and quirks but I didnt anticipate a setup in which half of the game could die over N1
I'll be honest, I didn't anticipate this either, but man was I amused as heck to watch it unfold. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FYI: I am currently looking for subs for Thanos and Pikochu. Like I said at the end of the update, if any of the gentlemen who just got killed (except Darth) would like to sub in, please lemme know.

Let's consider the game "paused" until subs can be found, since the game really is unplayable at this point without all players being active.
I'll sub, then.

I knew Darthwolf was Mafia and I'll share how I figured out he was Mafia when this game ends.

Sub ins
With 4 players I would rather we mass claim first. Do we know who else has killing powers?

I'm the Cop, and considering that we should have 1 Mafia left and no Godfather flip, I think any check will come up as Town. Thanos checked presub Max1996 and they obviously came up as Malcontent w/e. I think Thanos's strategy may have been to lay low to get checks with little attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom