• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Junichi Masuda reveals information on N: Game Freak director gains attention of fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Junichi Masuda reveals information on N: Game Freak director gains attention of f

"Natural"? "Natural"?

Who names their kid "Natural"? I guess in a world where kids go by "Blue" and "Leaf", that's normal..

Re: Junichi Masuda reveals information on N: Game Freak director gains attention of f

N's mom is totally a hippie.

Winterdaze said:
N's mom is totally a hippie.
You mean Ghetsis.

Or whoever thought it would be a spectacular idea to name a child 'Natural Harmonia Gropius'.

So N thinks his parents are Pokemon...
Idea: His grandparents are a Infernape and Shaymin, and parents are the Infernape/Shaymin and a Tropius, and Ghetsis just adopted him.
...I'm thinking too much.

N is a Mary Sue. Case closed.

I don't know, Mary Sues usually don't realize they're flawed do they?

I don't know, Mary Sues usually don't realize they're flawed do they?

He thinks he's perfect.

Also, alot of Mary Sues think they're terrible, yet the world revolves around them.

Rather than reading what was said in the article, why not play until the end of the game? The whole reason Ghetsis' plan failed is because N doubted himself and challenged the PC to an unnecessary battle, and realized his ideas were flawed.

Rather than reading what was said in the article, why not play until the end of the game? The whole reason Ghetsis' plan failed is because N doubted himself and challenged the PC to an unnecessary battle, and realized his ideas were flawed.

"The protagonist must lose a battle to gain empathy from the audience"
- Battle Frontier Collector

Point and case.

"The protagonist must lose a battle to gain empathy from the audience"
- Battle Frontier Collector

Point and case.

What about all the battles that hes lost to the PC in the game? And last time I checked N is an antagonist. Hes the very definition of an antagonist.

I gained empathy from Ghetsis's revelation about N, and also his ideals were unique and made me question the actual game. I actually wonder why aren't there MORE people like N given the world that they live in, you'd think people growing up with only Pokemon would not be so uncommon.

Franky, I think the pokemon-are-parents thing makes a bit of sense.
Maybe N's part-pokemon - after all, pokemon and humans don't seem too different form each other. How many pokemon are there that are sometimes made from humans? Cofagrigus, Yamask, Abra, etc. Alternatively, like those, he could have been raised with pokemon by Ghetsis for so long, he's turning into a Pokemon himself without realising it, hence why he's able to commune with them and believes they are his parents. Considering his hair, I'm wondering if he's becoming a Celebi - he can see the past and future of people, after all. The genius part could be the result of Uncle Alakazam taying round occasionally, methinks.

Yeah, uh... I don't really think his name is that funny. I get it and I'm not trying to be dumb. I personally think its interesting. I mean, Natural is such a cute name.:awww:And I'm sure they aren't trying to make it perverted sounding. That would just be weird.:eh:

I was way too excited seeing information about N rather than making fun of his name... :embarass:

I want him in the anime like no one can believe!!! I mean, I would probably pass out over excitement!!! You can't pass up someone with such great depth! He's what Black & White needs. I hate Ghetsis, but I would like him to appear because, if he appears, then N has to. Right? I also want to see this whole thing about being born from Pokemon... I know that he wasn't REALLY born from Pokemon, but I want to know WHY he thinks that. I suppose it's because he dislikes humans and loves Pokemon, but yeah. Interesting stuff there.:ksmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom