• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaked images from Black and White tour reveals new Pokémon: Emonga, Gigaiasu, Zoroar

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Leaked image from Black and White tour reveals new Pokémon: Emonga, Gigaiasu, Zoroark

Leaked images from Black and White tour reveals new Pokémon: Emonga, Gigaiasu, Zoroark featured ...

The Black and White tour currently going across Japan has given us a new Pokémon: Emonga, the Flying Squirrel Pokémon.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Leaked image from Black and White tour reveals new Pokémon: Emonga, Gigaiasu, Zor

...Please let it be a Pachirisu evolution that doesn't look like it's pre-evo.

Re: Leaked image from Black and White tour reveals new Pokémon: Emonga, Gigaiasu, Zor

I think Emonga is the Pikachu of the Black/White generation. I could be wrong though.

^I'm betting it is, too. I mean, electric-type AND resemblence to Pachirisu.

That just screms Pika clone to me.

I think Emonga is the Pikachu of the Black/White generation. I could be wrong though.

I was thinking of that too, like Pichu is Generation II, Plusle and Minum is Generation III, Pachirisu is Generation IV now we have Emonga. I'm just guessing by the cheeks.

...Why the heck is a flying squirrel an Electric-type?

Yay, an Electric-type Flying Squirrel is finally an interesting Pika variant instead of just another generic pure Electric type!

Because all squirrels are electric-types in Pokemon games.

That probably is a Pachirisu evo. I don't think its just another one-stage Pika variant.

Seems way too similar.

What the hell is that thing.

It's actually pretty cute. :D

Very cute... whether it's a Pachirisu evo (though it doesn't look very "mature" for a second-stage) or not, I hope someone catches it in the anime.

That's a really silly question. Why is a horse a Fire type? Why is a giraffe a Psychic type? Why is a hot-air balloon a Ghost-type?

That's a really silly question. Why is a horse a Fire type? Why is a giraffe a Psychic type? Why is a hot-air balloon a Ghost-type?

Touché.

Although it is strange it's Electric/Flying. I suppose it's the Newkachu.

I'm liking the little flying squirrel thing, umm, Emonga. That's a fun word. Emonga!

Anyways, I second the motion that its the Pikachu of the Black/White generation.

I like the rock monster one, Giga-something or other

What's crazy if that literally everyone called it. I'm gonna be surprised if it doesn't have an in-game connection to Pachirisu.

I can see a lot of similarities to Pach, but Pach has two abilities, and the Newkachu has one. Other than that I think it's a evo.

It's so adorable. Do want, even if it isn't an evolution.

..What's Daru? A mask? It's supposed to be based off a Daruma doll, I suppose.

Oh joy of joys...another freakin electric rodent. As Shift said, who didnt see that one coming? At least it will make nice target practise.
I wouldnt have picked the deer as a Grass type, though, or the Ben10 creature as a Rock type.
And is that lil mask thing a prevo to the angry fire ape?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom