• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time that the "secret" legendary pokemon of this movie is revealed to the public.
I am hoping that the plotline of this film isn't going to be so terrible.

I have a very bad feeling Keldio will be voiced by Shoko Nakagawa...

... *points gun at own head*
Well, in that case, I'd have to settle for the dub version... I remember Gizamimi Pichu being much more tolerable in the dub of the Arceus movie.

Whee, unicorn!

Is it just me or does Keldeo's art on the right make it look like it's trying to moon us?

I...actually think Keldeo looks kind of fugly. I know it's a babby, but it's all scrawny and looks similar to a dumpster cat.

Anyone notice the lightning and fire in the lower left corner of the pic?

Hopefully there will be moments in this film where Pikachu, Axew, and the other main pokemon are shown interacting with the starring pokemon for more than a few seconds and in ways that will influence the plot.

The writers did a great job with this in the Shaymin and Zorua films, but unfortunately it wasn't something that had been brought into play as much in the Victini film(s).

And considering that the other three member of Keldeo's quad appeared to have saved wild pokemon in the past, I will be disappointed if it turns out that they do not interact with the main characters' pokemon in this way.

That can be partly solved by having less focus on Ash.

Just what we'd need, another Pokemon who speaks for no reason. >.<

keldeo kinda look like he as a small spike in his chest, and what is the dark blue around his head? horns? its like a horn around his head and then a unicorn/sword in front his head? some strange design for is horns

So any ideas/theories about what the plot of this movie will be?

You and me both. It looks like a offspring of a My Little Pony and a hog...

What's wrong with its snout? It looks adorable to me.

That is a rather unusual nose I must admit. I think the story will be Kyurem wreaking havoc (no idea why, maybe the villain has done something to it and it wants revenge) Kyurem is misunderstood they think it's evil, the 3 ordinary Muskedeers step in to try and fight it, they can't, that's when special Keldeo comes in and uses his special move that only he can learn to beat Kyurem, a defeated Kyurem somehow reveals the reason behind its actions, and they all go off to fight the main villain, Kyurem changes into main form possibly once some machine of the villains is destroyed or they find something.

I am fine with the nose as long as Shoko Nakagawa fucks off honestly lskjdflsd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom