• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News New ending song to debut on the 5th January - "Seven-coloured Arch"

Re: New ending song to debut on the 5th January

Burgundy's CV should sing BW ending
I was inspired by My Sunshine character from anime Battle Spirit Toppa Bashin!
Burgundy fits to Suiren/My Sunshine due to her personality!
And also Mayu Kudou fits to sing BW opening!

[video=youtube;-WtgoupTXqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WtgoupTXqg[/video]

Stereopony will be performing in Smash's upcoming episode.

Oh damn. This will get confusing.

I guess the Stereopony song is the new ending for just Smash. ._. (Unless they had new endings debut on there and Sunday before adding it to the cartoon itself?)

Just checked the official website. It seems that there won't be a new ending theme until April (unless I misinterpret it). No news about the opening though.

Until then, we're stuck with Ieru Kana for the next four months。。。
That states that the new ending song began in April... referring to Ieru ka na?. Which sure enough, did begin in April.

It's nice to see a new ending song coming... But when the hell will we get a new opening?!

TV Tokyo: ☆新EDテーマ登場☆
EDテーマ「七色アーチ」
 歌:ポケモンBW合唱団(奥井亜紀、江崎とし子、あきよしふみえ)
(PIKACHU RECORDS)

TV Tokyo: ☆新EDテーマ登場☆
EDテーマ「七色アーチ」
 歌:ポケモンBW合唱団(奥井亜紀、江崎とし子、あきよしふみえ)
(PIKACHU RECORDS)
*New ED Theme debuts*
ED theme "Seven-coloured Arch"
Sung by: Pokemon BW Choral Gang (Aki Okui, Toshiko Ezaki, Fumie Akiyoshi)
(PIKACHU RECORDS)

*New ED Theme debuts*
ED theme "Seven-coloured Arch"
Sung by: Pokemon BW Choral Gang (Aki Okui, Toshiko Ezaki, Fumie Akiyoshi)
(PIKACHU RECORDS)
This is going to rock my world already, I can tell. ♥

Oh my, Dento... :D
111222newed.png

From TV-Tokyo's site:

The title is "The Seven Colored Arch" and is being performed by a chorus made up of Pokemon singers from different generations! It'll go great with graduation ceremonies and entrance ceremonies! It's a song cheering the friends and associates met in your upcoming journey and is being led by Dent! Satoshi, Iris, their pokemon, and others will appear as well! Let's sing it together!

The Japanese school year ends in March and begins in April, so the "graduation ceremonies" and "entrance ceremonies" alluded to in the above description are a reference to that. So I guess we'll have this song for at least four or five months? The "Pokemon singers from different generations" part is a reference to the fact that the three people singing this song have all worked on songs for this franchise in the past: Okui Aki did Fanfare of the Heart, Ezaki Toshiko did Because the Sky is There and Smile, and Akiyoshi Fumie did Together, Stay with This Finger, and The Greatest - Everyday!.

I am very much more excited now that we know the ending is being lead by Dent :D

I wonder what other of the gang's pokemon will appear.

About time we got something involving the main cast. 'And others' sounds promising, and I do hope it includes the 3 rival girls! Shooty can be sitting under a raincloud that perpetually hovers over his head or something, while everyone else is under that 7 coloured arch.

This already sounds so much better than the two endings we've had so far. I'm really looking forward to this, mainly because of the animation. Guess it will be a slow song, too?

I'm just happy Dento is leading this!!! T_T This seems adorable though....I can't wait, and to think I was so sour about this when I first heard what it was called. ^^;

Dento and "seven colored arches" are like a match made in heaven XP

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom