• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New title confirmed (Haruka comes back)

ZOMG!!!! MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay, I can't wait untill this episode. Too bad the dub has all but froze in place since they did the Tag Battle Special. But, more importantly, if Drew is gone, there is shippiness in the episode, and if the rumors about the Crasher Wake episode are true, then.... Yeah, goodbye Poke and Contest!!!

It's coming back April.
Were this already confirmed? I only know about that cabletvtalk.com message board post, which I have difficulty to believe. Don't you think if seasone 11 should start in Apriil there were some official confirmation from either Cartoon Network or PUSA? Or do I miss it?

From what I've heard, there are people claiming that Kasumi will make an appearance during those episodes. You know, like how she made one during the ones with Adan? Yeah. Just like that.

Kasumi never appeared in those episodes: These are just baseless rumours.

And just because Shuu is not there, it doesn't mean anything in favor of advaceshipping as it never had any basis to begin with. For all we know, May would probably talk about what happened to him, Harley and what's going on with her brother Masato.

Last edited:
i am sure that misty will make a entrance in dp
and may again would appear another time after this.
possibly we'll met some old characters from kanto,johto,hoenn aswell.
Btw if you didnt know season 11 coming on April 12th

Yeah, I really want to see Hikari say, "SATOSHI'S TOLD ME ALL ABOUT YOU!" to Haruka like Haruka did to Kasumi respectively.

Thank God for it. I was getting worried.

Um...why? It was only a few months ago, and we've had the Darkrai movie since then. It's about the average length between seasons since that's what America does. If anything it's too soon, since we're only 20 episodes behind them as of right now.

I hope we get a scene where Haruka is upset because they haven't mentioned her to Hikari yet. It would be a shame if it was just like when Kasumi reappeared.

lol anyone who doesn't believe this is pretty ignorant.

I wonder what outfit Haruka will come in with? Presumably her Emerald outfit, but it'd be cool to see what the animators could cook up.

It woul be pretty cool if May wore that Emerald outfit on her next visit.

Kasumi never appeared in those episodes: These are just baseless rumours.

And just because Shuu is not there, it doesn't mean anything in favor of advaceshipping as it never had any basis to begin with. For all we know, May would probably talk about what happened to him, Harley and what's going on with her brother Masato.

I know. I was being sarcastic and driving home the point that she never appeared during Ada's appearance despite being a Water-type Leader, so therewould there be no basis for speculation of her appearing during Maximum Mask's appearance.

Yes.

Personally, I'd like Hikari to already know who Haruka is, because of her contests and entering the Grand Festival, instead of hearing all about her from Satoshi. Masato already knew who Satoshi was (despite getting his name wrong) so I don't think it's much of a stretch. I think it would be cute if Hikari looked up to her...

You know the ONLY reason they brought misty to hoenn was to wrap up Togepi and with it gone and the hoso's and BF showing she can get newer water pokemon where she lives I really see no good excuse for her to show up in sinnoh later on.

Besides the blog could've easily been alluding to the lure and her doing those "special"s for the the aniversery last year.

As for May, I was hoping if she did show up it would involve Manaphy and Phione because of her bond with the former and not for a contest.

Thats Because theres no reason for Kasumi to Appear in Ada Arc.But might have some reason in Crasher wakes

If she didn't show up because of one water gym leader, why show up for another? Makes no sense.

Well, I'm shocked that this is actually happening. Though I wonder how she is going to explain coming back so soon. I also doubt she's finished with her Johto quest, it's more like she just came to this place to relax for a while. Makes me wish that April 12th will hurry up already.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom