• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Trainer Classes

I think that could be a flight attendant.

Actually, if you ask me, Aloe appears to be wearing a flight attendant outfit. It has the V-vest, the proper ribbon, the rolled up sleeves.

Where as the regular trainer is carrying a medical bag.

Or it could be someone's luggage.

Last edited:
Well, here's pictures of the new classes
cook.gif

football.gif

hiker.gif

ladyd.gif

Those are some fun trainer classes to have around. The footballer comes of as unexpected, since it looks native to America than it is rugby-esque. The zaftig (meaning plump, for ladies) baker look nice also, because we don't have a lot of non-thin female classes.

Are these the classes you battle on the train?
I like the look of the 'backpacker', infact I hope he is called Backpacker in the english release.

Just a small note: The footballer is not carrying anything. Nope, no football there. Also, while it is American Football, it does not decide anything as plenty of foreign countries play American Football.

Do the football players and presence of black NPCs count as enough evidence for where Isshu is based on?

I wonder at what point in the game you would run into FOOTBALL players. Bakers? I can actually see something work out there.

The flight attendant better hints at an airport present in the game IMO.

As for the dude with a large backpack, I suppose its another hiker or a University student, in which case could also be where football players are present

Last edited:
I wonder if the Baker trainer class confirms Poffin will be coming back.

Also in the trailer there was what looked like a "fire-breather" possibly right after the trainer classes when "the female Player Character" was in a place that resembled the Safari Zone (then if I'm not mistaken it showed the double Miruhoggu). If it's not the fire breather, I think we have another new trainer class confirmed since if it's not a fire-breather, I can't think of anything that would fit.

Do the football players and presence of black NPCs count as enough evidence for where Isshu is based on?
Also, while it is American Football, it does not decide anything as plenty of foreign countries play American Football.

Also, Brock is "Black". And africans originate from Africa, you know, a foreign country. Plenty of countries have africans as citizens.

No, they don't count. There were also hints of monarchy and knights, which are more common to Europe, but no one seems to go "OMG, Isshu is totally Europe, you guys!"

Anyways! I'm liking the baker and messy looking dude. I'm not sure about the girl, though, since I'm very unsure of what she is. I'm leaning towards a flight attendant, since Isshu seemed to have an airport. Maybe you can fight while you fly!

the player find himself in a stadium then suddenly a trainer spotted you and this happen

"Football Player Jerry Rice would like to battle"....

Can't believe this wasn't said yet...
Aura Master : They'll use Pokémon like Lucario and Riolu

Also, for the Football Players... They'd have Fighting type Pokémon such as Machamp, or Machop.

I'm sorry, but if you see American Football players and don't think Isshu is based off America in any way you're in denial.

While I agree with you to some degree, the moderators have made it explicit that that's not to be discussed.

"This means that until we get more evidence towards the region Isshu is based on, there is no discussion about it. At all."

And Aura Adept has been suggested.

The cool this is that we decide what the evidence is. And we are discussing it.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom