• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Im so shellos :/
but I went to a party on saturday...it was quite fun!

110307-185636.jpg

Guide and game!

110307-185553.jpg
Guide and game! (The guide is holographic and changes on the position!)

The Sex Pistols!

Agreed. Cool pics, Poltergeist. :D

Okay, so I was massively bored due to my inability to obtain Pokémon White, so I decided to post pics from the premiere of our play, Julius Caesar, back in January. My role was that of Lucius, the servant. XD

164518_1591065341464_1380790220_31462601_3310598_n.jpg
Guess which one is me. XD

167242_1591068661547_1380790220_31462616_6902760_n.jpg
And here we have the whole cast and crew after the show, when we were congratulated and stuff.

Aww, you look so cute, dear. X3

@ Poltegeist: Nice pics.

@Shiny Celebi: Chillaxing FTW! :D

@Sour Candy: You're really pretty.

It's nice to know that I'm not pretty. I always get "nice pics" or "cool pics". What the hell does that mean anyway?

Whatever. Excuse me for being fucking ugly bmgf. I won't post here again since I only have "cool pics" and am not pretty enough to get a compliment on how I look rather than just taking "cool pics".

You arent ugly Poltergeist, you're pretty and your pictures are great

I sure as hell feel ugly when other people get pretty and I only get cool pics.

Idc anymore. It's whatever. Nobody thinks I'm pretty anyways. That's probably why I'm single and only creepers hit on me nwo days.

I sure as hell feel ugly when other people get pretty and I only get cool pics.

Idc anymore. It's whatever. Nobody thinks I'm pretty anyways. That's probably why I'm single and only creepers hit on me nwo days.

But your pics are cool. You have a very unique style, which is very awesome.

I know how you feel. :(

I just feel like when people say "cool" it means that they think I'm hideous or something but want to compliment me anyways.

EDIT: I'm just in a really bad mood right now and I feel vulnerable to anything

Last edited:
Poltergeist, I can remember numerous times people have told you you're pretty. Meh, you don't need a compliment every time you post one, right? Sometimes it's just easy to be overlooked. That doesn't make you ugly! And I think you're looking too much into it when they say 'cool pic'. If you want to think you're ugly, go ahead. But just know that you would only be lying to yourself! :) 'Cus you are really pretty!

Poltergeist, I can remember numerous times people have told you you're pretty. Meh, you don't need a compliment every time you post one, right? Sometimes it's just easy to be overlooked. That doesn't make you ugly! And I think you're looking too much into it when they say 'cool pic'. If you want to think you're ugly, go ahead. But just know that you would only be lying to yourself! :) 'Cus you are really pretty!

I don't remember anyone ever saying that I was pretty. :|

@Poltergeist: Cute.

What are you talking about just her hair for? All of Poltergeist is hawt. :3

Woah, your very pretty Poltergeist. :eek: And I have to say I love your hat. =D

The second pic made me lol :p You look pretty too ^^

Jade, seriously ... you're beautiful :)

You're so pretty! :D

Stop saying your not, cos you are

Like I said I don't remember. Maybe it happened. I dunno. I don't remember half the things I post on this site or what people say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom