• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview POKEMON BEST WISHES SEASON 2: Episode N

Status
Not open for further replies.
HumanDawn said:
They probably didn't have any new mission to do at that time :/. Really, what's the big deal? Giovanni was really hurt at that time. It's obvious that while he's injured Team Rocket wouldn't operate.

In the episode after the skipped two-parter the trio was told to act on their own because Sakaki was tied up with business. Which then led to that string of "the Rocket-Dan try to kidnap random pokemon of the day" episodes leading up to the Battle Subway two-parter.

Yeah, he was tied up with business, not mentally injured.

The trailer looked really cool! That fire around N...

Oh wow, this is looking pretty good! I don't want to set my expectations too high for this though, or else disappointing things happen.

I did chuckle when, on the poster, poor Team Rocket was put in the very corner as a tiny "sticker". I hope they aren't back to "lol we're here to steal Pikachu and [PotD]!! UH OH WE'RE BLASTIN' OFF!!!1111 *ding*" every effing episode. BW has been doing a good job at not doing that.

Well lets see...
1) Bit mixed about Team Rocket's balloon returning since it may be signaling a return to the "good old days" of them blasting off after derailing an episode's plot. On the other hand, getting their old personalities back is always a plus, so hopefully they'll find a balance between the two.
2) Nice to see Charizard again, though I hope he's not the only one that reappears here.
3) Also, I like that they're including Corless and Ghetsis in on this, though it makes me wonder about how they'll factor Genesect (and maybe Kyurem) into the story.
4) I'm glad that Reshiram's finally making its non-movie anime debut, hopefully Zekrom will follow suit soon enough but it can wait a bit since it did get a couple cameos.

Wow: Old funny TRio is back, Plasma-Dan makes it's official appearance, N traveling with Satoshi and co.

Oh yeah, and (what looks like) Satoshi's Lizardon, plus Genesect!

This may be the best season yet! If the writers don't screw it up, that is.

I JUST CAN'T KEEP MYSELF FROM GASMING OVER N IIIIIIIIIIIIIH~

This is seriously looking awfully good. I especially love the scene featuring the burning castle with N and Reshiram, the music that's playing at that sequence is brutal, and N is looking even more brutal.

Was it just me or did N seem to have rather large hands when he and Ash shaked hands? I could've imagined it, I guess. Regardless, N is looking awfully amazing and I can't tell how excited I am for this arc. I'm glad that he'll join the main cast too, at least for a while, it was exactly what I had hoped for. Ash, Iris, Cilan and N are going to become the best group ever. Period.

As for Team Rocket...eh... I don't really care. Oh, so they've returned to their old selves? That's just... awful. Now they'll probably start appearing in every f*cking episode again and destroy the whole saga like what they did in DP, and I'm really not too excited about that. I'd have preferred it if they had never come back at all. Are people actually excited to see them go back to their old Pikachu-stealing-shenanigans?
Well, I'm not. At least not if they're going to appear in every single episode again, but if their screentime is handled just the way it's been throughout all of BW I'll be totally fine.

The first half of the preview made me super excited, the second half made me yawn. :>

pop_nkey_121206.jpg

A bit random but is it just me or does Cilan look a bit sinister in this poster?

*not that it mean anything...*

Yeah, it was the best thing, everything else from the trailer was bad and that's a FACT!

Knock it off Playerking. He said nothing like that and such passive aggressiveness is a hell of a lot more annoying than someone liking one part of the trailer considerably over the rest.

Anyway.

Yay for N getting some focus and for Achroma being there. I'm not too keen on Genesect or Lizardon, but I'm looking forward to Reshiram.

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

*ahem*

I'm cautiously, but excitedly, optimistic about this saga! As long as the writers don't fall flat on their faces, this can hopefully redeem the BW anime. Too many episodes have seemingly been cheesy duds, but this looks more epic than what's been thrown out there previously.

Assuming that's Ash's Charizard, this will be the "fanservice arc."

Also, notice how happy Pikachu is in that trailer when N is stroking his face!

pop_nkey_121206.jpg

A bit random but is it just me or does Cilan look a bit sinister in this poster?

Well, now that you mention it, only the "BAD GUYS" are smiling in this poster...HHMMMMM!!!!! shadow triad yes/yes?

ANYWAYS YEESSS N!!!! IS~~~~ GOING!!!! TO BE~~~ A REGULAR CAST MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~

That means he now as fair game to be shipped with everyone on the main cast, get ready y'all.

But moreso, I'm glad that they'll give Satoshi a fairly unorthodox goal to work towards this season. If the plasma stuff is prevalent for the rest of it, I'm assuming.

Oh wow, this is looking pretty good! I don't want to set my expectations too high for this though, or else disappointing things happen.

I did chuckle when, on the poster, poor Team Rocket was put in the very corner as a tiny "sticker". I hope they aren't back to "lol we're here to steal Pikachu and [PotD]!! UH OH WE'RE BLASTIN' OFF!!!1111 *ding*" every effing episode. BW has been doing a good job at not doing that.

Old TR is NOT back. The preview showed them exactly as they always were in BW. Complete with those menacing faces and the motto. The new pokemon also suggest they're not getting Wobbufett and the other back.

Seriously where do people see TR being silly in the trailer?

Old TR is NOT back. The preview showed them exactly as they always were in BW. Complete with those menacing faces and the motto. The new pokemon also suggest they're not getting Wobbufett and the other back.

Maybe it was their "disguise" being shown?

Now, this is what I call an arc this is what Pokemon is meant to be, with N in it maybe he'll take the place of that forever 10 year old. I mean come on when is he going to age.

The fact that Neo Team Plasma is here instead of the original ones is awesome too because I loved playing White 2, and this makes it even more awesome. But hey does that make Black and White 2 the official games of the series backed up by the anime.

The other thing it looks like N will get Reshiram and Ash might get Zekrom, it would make sense on a certain level what with Black and White but there is also Genesect in the photo. It looks like they are experimenting on it but if it is introduced then it would be sort of cool depending on how they do it.

And my god in crap, Charizard appearing again how freaking awesome is that. It's about time Ash had an awesome Pokemon on his team (save Krookodile). If this show is trying to impress newer and older fans then it is doing a great job.

Glad N is now part of the main cast. So, the B2W2 Team Plasma is in it... I wonder if the BW1 TP is also going to appear out of the flashblacks.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Charizard is Ash's, unless there's a legend about a Pansage flying among lizards.

I think it's all because of their 'disguises' before their BW2 Theme, the baloon etc. Still, it doesn't convince me.

-edit-
fantasies, wtf.

Last edited:
Guys, I have hear something about the page for January from Pokemon Calendar is out. Can you tell me where I find that picture?

It was a brief appearance that was included in the movie prologue. If Genesect is pivotal to Episode N, which seems to be the case, then the climax and conclusion of that plot should be incorporated into the actual show.

Either way, Genesect won't be the main star of Movie 16. It may as well not appear at all.

I disagree, it doesn't seem pivotal at all. Pivotal is the way Reshiram is prominently shown on the poster and featured in the preview. In comparison Genesect merely has a silhouette on a small screen...

pop_nkey_121206.jpg

And N looks here like"Gimme... your soul" and Ghetsis like old good granpa-like CoD, I just cannot help myself. This is going to be weird.

In all seriousness, I´m not very excited about the Charizard, especially if it is going to be Ash´s. He has much more great Pokémon, which stayed neglected. (Except from other fully-evolved starters I would like to see Iris´s reaction to the fact, that he has dragon-type, which he has just oak-ed.) I would this conclude into: Charizard is already overrated, it´s time to bring back some other old ones instead.

pop_nkey_121206.jpg

I just think he's happy about being where he should be; By Ash's leg.

If it is Satoshi's Lizardon (which is safe to assume, IMO), I hope it's presence isn't so that Reshiram and it can have some kind of throw-down. I mean, does anyone else see Satoshi having to fight Reshiram with another dragon-ish Fire-Type, for some reason? And, naturally(?), Lizardon (kinda like in the Entei movie) will fill that role?

The trailer was so awesome. N's voice sounded pretty good, better than in the B2/W2 trailer at least, and I'm so glad to hear that he's going to be a regular cast member. That does make me wonder if he's not going to be a rival, which would be kind of disappointing, but seeing him learn more about the relationship between humans and Pokemon by traveling around Unova could still provide some nice development for him. The reason for his travels, along with B2/W2 Team Plasma being used, makes me wonder if he's already gone through the events of the first Team Plasma storyline, especially when the meeting with Reshiram gave off more of a flashback vibe than it did when the brief clip was shown. Still, N looks and sounds cool and I'm still hoping that they'll be able to handle him well in this new arc.

I knew that Ghetsis would appear due to his connection to N, but Corless appearing is a bit of a surprise. I don't think that they'll be able to make him more morally gray like he was in B2/W2, but it should be interesting to see what they do with his character.

I'm also happy that it looks more like Team Rocket is back to being the comedy relief. The music, having their Meowth Balloon and their Pokemon crashing into it makes me think that they're most likely back as primarily comedy relief, which would work fine for me. Their more serious mode just made them seriously boring, so I'd rather see them back as comedy relief, although I certainly wouldn't mind if they could have a balance between the two. Still, that should be fun. As for the Charizard, it does look like it's Ash's Charizard since Pansage is riding on it, but it seems kind of odd to bring it back at this point. Still, I like Charizard, so I don't mind seeing it again. I'm still in the excitement phase and while I might be setting myself up for disappointment, I really do hope that this arc will be handled well. It wouldn't make up for all of the problems I've had with BW, but it would at least end it on a good note with focusing on my favorite evil team and one of my favorite Pokemon characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom