• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Polymerization Mafia - Endgame (Mafia Wins)

Night 2 End/Day 3 Start - A looooong way down...
Our friends decided that the best option is to just get the hell out of there. As they packed their stuff together, Raven marched into the camp.

„I've heard you guys plan to just leave, so I'm coming to pick you up.“ said Raven and shove his right hand into his pocket.

Then he took out a weird capsule, pressed a button on it and threw it towards an open field.
The capsule exploded with a sound resembling a gun shot and created a big cloud of smoke.

As the smoke faded it revealed...
A propeller plane!

„I can't handle that thing, but conveniently beryllium and FinalArcadia know how to fly planes.“ (because I say so, deal with it!)
„I'll tag along for navigation. Anyway, throw your stuff into the cargo hold and take a seat, no reason to hang around any longer, DawningWinds is expecting us!“ said Raven.

The group did as instructed and beryllium, FinalArcadia and noctiluca, who was requested by FinalArcadia for moral support, headed to the cockpit.

The engine was started and running when Raven grabbed a microphone said in a quite monotone voice:
„Welcome aboard and thank you for flying with RavenWings.
Theeee estimated flight time will be about 30 minuuuuutes, there are no swimming vests or oxygen masks on board.
Therefoooooore we will skip the safety instructionnnnnns and just take off once the cockpit door is closed.
Wearing a seatbelt is recommended, buuuuuut not mandatory.
Our meal today will be what the animals left of the corpses of our friends - recycling is important after all - just ignore that the leftovers of ExLight and JamieIsBored are glowing in a lightly shade of green and burning holes into the plates.
Thank you for your time, enjoy the flight aaaaand try to relax!“

Then Raven entered the cockpit and closed the door, a few moments later the plane began to lift off...

10 minutes later...
As beryllium and FinalArcadia managed flying the plane, noctiluca gave Raven a nod.
He stood up and approached beryllium from behind.
Suddenly, he grabbed her chin with his right hand, placed his left hand on the back of her skull, twisted her head and with an unsettling noise her neck broke and she fell back into the seat.

„Are we good to go?“ he asked.
„Yeah.“ said FinalArcadia and stood up.
„Alright, then le-“

clank

noctiluca has hit Raven on the back of his head with a wrench.
He fell to the floor, and during his last moments of consciousness he heard FinalArcadia say:
„My bad, but we only got two chutes...
Enjoy the flight!“

FinalArcadia and noctiluca left the cockpit and headed to the cargo hold.
As they passed the others noctiluca said: „There will be some turbulences soon, it might feel frightening but it's nothing to be worried about. We'll just check if the cargo is secured properly for this.“
As they arrived at the cargo hold, both each grabbed a parachute, then noctiluca pressed the shiny red button that opens the cargo bay and the diabolical duo jumped out of the back of the plane.

As they opened their parachutes, they saw the plane taking nosedive into its certain demise.

„Now we just gotta find the gate that brings us out of here. I hacked Raven's computer and - among a lot of weapon blue prints, crazy mafia set-ips and plans to conquer and dominate the universe - I found the coordinates to the exit gate. It primarily exists in the unlikely case of a technical issue with the virtual realm, but in this case it was our ticket to pull a fast one on the guy. All we need to do now is to get there - piece of cake!“ said FinalArcadia as she and noctiluca slowly descended from the sky...

beryllium has been killed, they were The Chess King Figure, the Town 3x Bullet Proof Flag Bearer!

Dear beryllium, you are:

MG21.17-GFT.ST.A.jpg

The Chess King Figure, the 3x Bullet Proof Flag Bearer!

Being 3x Bullet Proof can protect you from kills, however, with every kill that hits you your Bullet Proof will reduce by 1!

As the Flag Bearer your Team instantly looses if you die!

You are aligned with the Town and win by eliminating all threats!

coordinator lissi has been killed, they were The Whiterun Guard, Town Doctor + Cop + Bodyguard!

Dear coordinator lissi, you are:

1200px-SR-npc-Whiterun_Guard.jpg

The Whiterun Guard, Doctor + Cop + Bodyguard!

As a Doctor you can target a player during the Night Phases to try and protect them from dying!
To do so use Heal: Player.
You are able to target yourself with this.
You are able to target the same target consecutively, but with each repeat the chance of success reduces by half.

As a Cop you can target a player during the Night Phases and try to check their alignment!
To do so use Check: Player.

As a Bodyguard you can target a player during the Night Phases and try to protect a player from getting killed!
To do so use Protect: Player.
You are able to target the same target consecutively, but with each repeat the chance of success reduces by half.
Be aware that if this action successfully stops a kill, you will die in the process!

Itsjustmudkipz has been killed, they were The Festivus Pole, Town Ascetic and hidden N2+N5 kill-excluding Lightning Rod!

Dear Itsjustmudkipz, you are:

Festivus_Pole~2.jpg

The Festivus Pole, Ascetic!

Being Ascetic blocks all night actions targeting you - with the exception of kills!
This is a passive role, this means there is no activation on your part required - it is always in effect!

Midorikawa has been killed, they were Andoryu Teito, the Town 1x Death Proof, 1x Merciless Strongman Vigilant on Steroids with 1x N3 onward Ryu senses and had a dreidel!

Dear Midorikawa, you are:

16723620780107.remini-enhanced.jpg

Andoryu Teito, the 1x Death Proof 1x Merciless Strongman Vigilant on Steroids + 1x N3 onward Ryu Senses!

Being 1x Death Proof can protect you from dying once!

Being 1x Merciless Strongman Vigilant on Steroids allows you to try to kill a player once during the Night Phases!
To do so use Kill: Player.
This kill breaks through 3 layers of protection!

As the game goes on, your Ryu Senses adjust to the game state, and starting N3 you can use your 1x Ryu Senses to publicly flip a random Role PM of a random player with an active killing ability in the thread!
This can happen at any time regardless of the current phase and will be processed as soon as possible once you activate this ability.
To do so use Activate Ryu Senses.
Keep in mind that the flipped player will not die in the process, just exposed!

In addition to all that (like this wasn't powerful enough already), you own a Dreidel!
You can spin it using Spin Dreidel at any time.

By doing so one of 4 possible effects will be applied to you until the end of the following Day/Night Phase respectively.

These effects are:
-Loud
-Ninja
-Double Voter
-Voteless

If an outcome is pointless (like rolling ninja if you don't have any shots for targeting actions left), it will be rolled again.

Minish has been killed, they were Frank Costanza, the Town D1 Lynch Proof Mason and hidden Super Silver Goo!

Dear Minish, you are:

serenity-now-960x540.jpg

Frank Costanza, the Day 1 Lynch Proof Mason!

As a Mason you will have access to a private conversation with the other Mason!

(I keep writing Miller instead of Mason, this happened all the 3 times I used the word Mason above)

In addition to that you are Lynch Proof during Day 1!

TheCapsFan has been killed, they were Bob Ross, the Town Cop with hidden Odd-night Shoot first, ask questions later modifier!

Dear TheCapsFan, you are:

bob-ross.jpeg

Bob Ross, the Cop!

You are the Cop!
Once during each Night Phase you can try to check a players alignment!
To do so use Check: Player!

Town has lost!

RavenRaziel98 has been killed - or has he...?

Living Players:
4. noctiluca
7. FinalArcadia

Dead Players:
1. coordinator lissi
2. Itsjustmudkipz
3. ExLight
5. beryllium
6. JamieIsBored
8. Minish
9. Midorikawa
10. Quasar_Catfish
11. TheCapsFan
12. Hiimhereandboredtalktome

It is now Day 2 Day 3!

Hammer Rules are activated!

Countdown coming soon - or maybe not, I don't think it's actually necessary tbh...

Last edited:
UHHHH is this like a puzzle answer? If DawningWinds technically won due to the beer thing, then I'm guessing the remaining threat must be

VOTE: RavenRaviel98

because he didn't have a role PM flip and is part of the vote counts?

UHHHH is this like a puzzle answer? If DawningWinds technically won due to the beer thing, then I'm guessing the remaining threat must be

VOTE: RavenRaviel98

because he didn't have a role PM flip and is part of the vote counts?
So is DawningWinds, maybe one of you is just a traitor? :bulbaLol:

Back
Top Bottom