• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Dead Rising 2 for $10
Bully for $3 off the PSN

That was a couple weeks ago but yeah

I want Smash 4 ;_;

I couldn't get it today or yesterday...hopefully I can get it tomorrow, or at least sometime this week.

Climbing aboard the hype train for an (ahem) smashing time on the 3DS.

I've unlocked maybe 6-8 characters, and of them the most surprising has to be:
The Duck Hunt dog. He's awesome, but why no iconic 8-bit laugh for his taunt?

I bought Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes for the Wii U and Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition for the PS3 (FINALLY!!!) earlier today. I also got Sleeping Dogs for the PS3, but that was for free.

The Duck Hunt dog. He's awesome, but why no iconic 8-bit laugh for his taunt?

I was slightly annoyed when I found that out, such an iconic sound and it's not associated with its character. :(

Recently bought Saints Row IV: National Treasure Edition. It's my first Saints Row game, so I hope it's good!

Bought Middle Earth Shadows of Mordor and pre ordered Fantasy Life, Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley, Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, and Final Fantasy Typer-0 HD! My reserve list is crazy long now. :sweatlol:

Had a coupon so I decided to pick up Theatrythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call. Love it so far!

SSB4, for 3DS. And I'm considering buying a theme for my 3DS I just haven't decided on which.

Wii U + New Super Mario Bros U, New Super Luigi U and Mario Kart 8.

Back
Top Bottom