• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

So...You're On Bulbagarden... But What SHOULD You Be Doing???

I should be watching The Daily Show but a sudden Pokémon question came up so I figured I should go here before I forget it.
It's okay though because I paused it. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I should be packing up my things to move back into my dorm tomorrow before my guests arrive in about 40 minutes

I'm in the middle of class :c I should be doing my work but-... Ah well.

Finding a job x___x

Luckily (or not luckily as the case should be) this whole recession going on means there isn't many jobs for me anyway...

doing schoolwork, but as usual, procrastination king is in affect! Still, it needs doing....

Taking a shower. . Which I'm about to do in a second. ^^" Then feed my dogs, of course.

walk my dog, finish the Odyssey and my position paper

I think I should be in bed sleeping but I really don't have any school tomorrow because today's a Friday and tomorrow's Saturday. But other than that, I'm here on the Bulbagarden Forums to check for my pms and new posts to respond to. I'm not like saying this is a new thread because I saw the date it was created in; it was created back in August 2008. I normally leave my computer on all night on Starry Night to watch the stars seem like they're moving across the sky when I want to, but it's actually the Earth spinning. I'm technically watching television right now, Adult Swim. Tim and Eric's Awesome Show while I'm posting here on the forums.

Charging my phone.

It seems like phones look pretty fun to charge up so that you could talk on them again. If I had to charge anything, it would be my iPod when the batteries get low again, but there would have to a plug to go into my computer while my iPod lies on top of the computer as I or my mom lays it on there.

Back
Top Bottom