• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition - S.I.N. prevails! (12/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Night 0 - Confirm your roles (11/20)

@dr.eggman @Flame_ @Shrinking Violet @Fwee~ @Smasher 101 @TFSpock @Nytie @Scrafty-kun @DrumBeats @Derier44 @Hadesiro @J J M @Neonsands @Majora's Mask @Spooky Aura @Agent K

It is Night 0. Confirm your roles once you get your role PM.

This phase will end at 11/22, 5:00 AM GMT. It may end early if everyone confirms early.

Also, American Thanks Giving is coming up soon. when you confirm also say what your availability will be during that period so I can figure out how to schedule the game.

Last edited:
Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: One Spot Left (11/19)

Confirmed. I expect to be pretty available, but I'll let you know if something comes up.

Confirmed. My grandma might be coming over, so Thanksgiving might pose some problems.

Role PM GET! Confirming.

There shouldn't be any problems regarding my availability.

Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Night 0 - Confirm your roles (11/20)

got

got

Role Get. I'll be available except 2-3 days here and there due to exams.

Get the role. I won't be online on Thursday, Friday, and most of Saturday though.

I iz confirm teh roll. I'll probably be able to get on once a day.

Recieved.

Got mine

Confirmed

Confirmed.

Note: Scrafty-kun is now Zuruzukin-kun.

Got my role. I should be able to squeeze some time in each day.

Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Day 1 - Let's begin (11/22)

@dr.eggman @Flame_ @Shrinking Violet @Fwee~ @Smasher 101 @TFSpock @Nytie @Zuruzukin-kun @DrumBeats @Derier44 @Hadesiro @J J M @Neonsands @Majora's Mask @Spooky Aura @Agent K

Everyone has arrived and is ready to fight. But before the tournament even began, S.I.N left a reminder of their power...

[video=youtube;Okxd8cAzpDc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okxd8cAzpDc[/video]

yunabomb:

You are Makoto!

First appearance: Street Fighter III 3rd Strike

250px-MakotoSFIII3rd.jpg

You are a young karate fighter trying to rebuild your father's run-down dojo. You decided that the tournament would be a great way to show off your skills and earn money needed to rebuild the dojo. Every night phase you can use your ultra and punch a player in the crotch area (I kid you not, she actually does this in one of her ultras).

You are independent. You win if you earn enough money to fix the dojo.

yunabomb has been KO'd. He was independent.

Note: The ultra combo finishes are just for show. They don't implicate any player.

I need a confirm from @Fwee~

@Agent K, I still cannot send you your role PM.

Day 1 will end at Thursday, 11/24 at 4:00 AM GMT.

The next night phase will last for much of Thanksgiving weekend. You can still be active then, but I will still monitor the game. Don't try any funny stuff.

Last edited:
Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Two Spots Left (11/17)

k, Yuna, I'll clear out some of my PM inbox.

Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Day 1 - Let's begin (11/22)

Can we vote yet? If so,

Vote: Agent K

Ugh, I HATE Day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom