• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tea in the Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
London and Manchester should be awesome ^__^ I never got to go to either of them when I was over there, but I wanted to :/

Yes, kinda. I have miniscule details to put it, but she's almost finished.

^My mom wants to go to London, and I'm going to Manchester to meet my friend >:D

Awesome! I wish I could meet some of my friends from overseas :p have fun okay ^__^

I have to go to Dendrology now -__- see you later guys *hugs for all*

I like pop tarts too and I live in the US...Ummm,just got through my borrring math class that I actually understand....Oh! and did I mention that a new shipping just been created called FlashInTheDarkShipping which we wonder what happens when a wild Pikachu and Zoroark get together....and my mom dont love me anymore because im 18 so she tryed last night to kick me out but that failed because she needs me BADLY and she 62 years old too

I like pop tarts too and I live in the US...Ummm,just got through my borrring math class that I actually understand....Oh! and did I mention that a new shipping just been created called FlashInTheDarkShipping which we wonder what happens when a wild Pikachu and Zoroark get together....and my mom dont love me anymore because im 18 so she tryed last night to kick me out but that failed because she needs me BADLY and she 62 years old too

I'm two years younger than you and my mother is about half your mother's age.

And I'm somehow better at sentence structuring.

Welp.

I'm two years younger than you and my mother is about half your mother's age.

And I'm somehow better at sentence structuring.

Welp.
And im somewhat worser at sentence structring which is why im taking a class for that!

Well, at least you're trying. Good on you for that.

slenderman anally rapes small children in the forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom