• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Isshu Region in the games

Thank you boss.

Okay, so... what do you think is the purpose of the spiral tower near the airfield?

Daggit. Ummm...The tower of Babel thing? Seems interesting.

Hmmm...allow me to correct my previous post, it seems I may have misunderstood some people. I thought they were saying there were no sources in the article. What they were saying was there was no legitimate source for the article even existing.

2ch is saying that the cover that was shown by gamememo is a fake. The first of the images below is the real cover, which doesn't mention this at all.

Some info for people.

Pokémon Pia is not an official magazine. It's authorised by the Pokémon company but is unofficial. It's independent media.
It is printed by Pia group - http://www.pia.co.jp/ - http://piabook.com/shop/contents1/pokemon.aspx
The article is pure speculation on the part of its author, there are apparently no official sources quoted for anything stated in this particular article whatsoever.
Japanese fans have already criticised it in its coverage of the region debate because of the lack of sources, and because it doesn't cover any of the other theories at all.

So..rule still in place guys.

Hmmm...allow me to correct my previous post, it seems I may have misunderstood some people. I thought they were saying there were no sources in the article. What they were saying was there was no legitimate source for the article even existing.

2ch is saying that the cover that was shown by gamememo is a fake. The first of the images below is the real cover, which doesn't mention this at all.

Archaic, I have never said this to another guy and I probably never will ever again but, I love you.

Ugh it might be fake? And I was so happy to read it.

Well, the New York Supporters win.

The Football Player might be representing the Giants. Possible Stadium anywhere?

Anybody seen anything else new lately?

There was a short video on the new "Iwata Asks" that showed off an extended walk along the Sky Arrow Bridge. You were able to see the 'on-ramp' portion of it.

Since it's now confirmed that Sky Arrow Bridge is based of off the Brooklyn Bridge, I think it's time for this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh-6cEPiYUo

Seeing all the aerial shots and the background shots look exactly like the promo videos that we've been seeing for a while now. They also show a scene of thewalkway on the bridge with cars driving down below, just like the in-game shot video.

Just thought everyone might enjoy this real-world video and see the comparisons.

Wow, can't believe I missed all that.

It's nice to finally have closure on this whole debate. I just hope people realize that in the end, there aren't any winners or losers, because when the games come out, it won't matter. ALL Pokémon fans will be winners then.

If we have 16 badges+E4 , thats 19 types. Plus Aloe and fire dude count as fire, and assuming there's another grass and water, there's two of those too. How are the gym policies spread?

If we have 16 badges+E4 , thats 19 types. Plus Aloe and fire dude count as fire, and assuming there's another grass and water, there's two of those too. How are the gym policies spread?
Where are you getting sixteen badges from?

Earlier discussion lol

This isn't the right thread btw... D:

I really loved that video that Pokemon Sunday showed today. That one where the player was walking in Sky Arrow Bridge. It was epic and beautiful. I cannot wait to see what else will unfold in the Isshu region. :D

Serebii said there are 18 routes and some places aren't joined by routes

There's a football field in the city with the musical hall.

Why did I not see that coming?

And a Basketball Court.

I think that the Fighting-type Elite Four Member is meant to be a basketball player too. Wonder if he'll show up there in a remake?

Back
Top Bottom