• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia War of the Elements v6 - Endgame - 09/20/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Megapod, Acrobatic Crobat and Megapod for winning the game. I gotta admit that I couldn't at my full capacity due to personal reasons and well, this is my first game so this is a learning experience.

For most of the Pokémon, I could find a moveset that works perfectly without OC. The one exception (that immediately comes to mind, anyway) was Absol. This was my reason for thinking of how to re-implement OC without it effectively breaking the game.
I was about to say. I couldn't do everything alone. For example I could differentiate bug and flying or normal and ice. Which were my low things on FA and contrainer. I had to wait in the last phase on AC for results with his ice attack. But then he didn't target FA :(
Luckily MP used electric on FA.

Btw, @Acrobatic Crobat @MegaPod were you completely certain of my type? I should also go back to our chat and comment on what was really going on.
I didn’t know I won twice :lapras: Sorry for stealing your win, Darth! :p
So this is what it looks like from your perspective in wite v4.

Btw, @Acrobatic Crobat @MegaPod were you completely certain of my type? I should also go back to our chat and comment on what was really going on.
After you gave me the list, I knew you must either have been Dark or Normal type. I told Crobat this, and he confirmed which one you were, with his Dark move iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom