• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What did you dream of last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dreamed that I was a blueberry Pop Tart from those 2006 Pop Tarts commercials. I then ran into a hot fudge sundae-flavored Pop Tart. I said "HEY! You're not an original flavor!". And then I put him in a toaster until he was burned to ashes.

I think I've been eating too many Pop Tarts lately. . .

I don't remember exactly, but I think it had to do with fire, pie and mountains. I remember being happy and content. I also remember being extremely sad when I woke up, 2 hours late.

I dreamed that I was sitting on a chair. Watching my best friend eating cigarettes. o_o

Oh God, I have to post this before I forget. I dreamed of nyan. It was awesomely painful, but I think it'll be the next Rick Roll. I could stare at it for hours, maybe even days.

I had a Science teacher. I don't remember at all what he looked like, though I got the feeling I'd seen or even had him before in real life (though not for Science). In the dream, I kept cooing over how cute he was, and even once squealed "Kawaiiiii!" to his face. o_O Got stared at by everyone for that. I was also crappy at taking notes and writing down the homework.

I had a dream that I was on a cruise going to the Caribbean, but then an outbreak of the plague hit the Caribbean, and I had to attempt to escape the cruise ship before it arrived at the plague-infested islands.

How strange.

I dreamt I was being chased by a person with no face...
...I should stop reading creepypastas so late at night...

I dreamed I met an aunt for the first time and she sent me on an errand at the middle of the night. When I finished, she told me and a classmate to stand guard for thieves. Then I fell asleep while standing up (yes, in the dream) and woke up (in the dream) at 5 AM.

I dreamed a random kid got stuck in a science museum with NOTHING in it. And he had to collect 5 cubes that were colored pink, yellow, light, green, and light blue. While trying to obtain them, he ended up battling a bunch of random celebrities. In the end, he gave them to this wizard who then turned into Yoshi and put a toilet on his head.

Lolwut?

The main part of my dream that I remember is that while my friend was in Maine, my other friend and I slept over her house. And all the furniture was gone.

I met the cast of that kids show, Lazytown or whatever.

Mines a 2 part dream.
1st part: The band.
I join a band and we start playing a song. Then we skip to some random guys house. Me and my band members start leaving except for two. They start dancing.
2nd part: Water walking...with pikmin
I suddenly appear on a strange rock formation in the middle of water. I jump off the rock and land on the water. I'm actually able to walk on it. Just then strange creature start popping out the water and attack. Then water pikmin come out of the water and start helping me. I then wake up.

Another break-in dream. ._. I don't remember much, but this time, the guy was sitting in my sister's room. I went out of my room, saw him, and went down the hall, figuring I'd stop him when he tried to exit the front door. He didn't come, so I went back to my room... and my laptop was missing. ಠ_ಠ I don't remember what happened after that.

Then I dreamt that the Guild Wars 2 profession being released today was the Explorer (yes, with an obligatory pic of Dora).

I can't remember all of my dream, but I think I was in a war.

Okay, I think I'm watching too much YouTube lately, because I had this dream last night:
I was watching a video about some random galaxy, and I posted a comment on how awesome it was. Apparently, there was an option where if the uploader didn't comment on my comment for 1 week, they would get notified. I clicked that option, and 2 seconds late, some random user posted a comment that said "You meanie! You didn't reply to PrincessLucario's comment for 1 week!"

. . .

I dreamed that I was sleeping, then I woke up (in my dream) because there was two big guys fighting in my room. I got scared, so I started eating my mattress to create a hole big enough for me to hide in. The weirdest part is that my mattress tasted like cake.
Then I woke up for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom