• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you want in Gen 6?

*A bigger region, with much more to do, not like Unova.
*To feature contests like the anime; one appeal round and then battles.
*The player to be able to walk alongside a pokemon, like in HGSS.
*Two rivals for the player, like in BW, one male, and one female, this time the female rival to be a gothic one, evil, like Kamon or Paul.
*AND PLEASE A DARK TYPE GYM. EVERYONE NEED A HISTORICAL CHANGE.
*The elite four to be: Water (male) , Grass (female) , Fire(female) , Flying(male).
*The Champion (male) : Various/The new type/Ghost/Dark
*Some prevos and evolutions for the previous pokemon, the needed one.
*An evo for Pachirisu, Emolga, Luvdisc, Dunsparce and a lot of others.

I like these ideas.

*To be able to visit previous regions; I would include here Hoenn or Unova, or even both. Would pretty cool.

Seems like a GSCHGSS only thing for reasons Akira Bond stated. Also, if those games are any indication, I don't think having two regions again is a good idea, considering those games had problems with regional design (Kanto and Johto are both fairly small regions individually), level pacing (you end up fighting the Elite 4 at Lv. 40, the Kanto Gym Leaders at Lv. 50-60, and then Red is Lv. 70 (originals) or 80 (remakes)), and Pokemon distribution (too many Johto Pokemon unavailable in Johto, which makes no sense). So I don't think future games should have more than one region, and I don't even think that Kanto and Johto should ever be in the same game again, next time we go back there, I want to see those regions develop into Hoenn/Sinnoh caliber regions independent of one another.

*Pokemon World Tournament to return with an extendtion. Featuring more battles.

What more could they possibly add to the PWT?

fire - fire/flying or psychic - fire/flying or psychic

Why Flying? It doesn't really make much sense. It's most likely Fire/Psychic.

*Some new type combinations:
dark/water
dragon/dark
dragon/water

I know technically an A/B type is different from a B/A type, but they're the same thing mechanic wise, so adding in these types aren't really meaningful.

I hadn't really thought too much about new type combinations, but here's some I'd like to see:

Normal/Ghost (hell Normal/anything we haven't seen before for that matter, we don't get many Normal dual types outside of Normal/Flying)
Grass/Fire
Fire/Water I agree on
Electric/Fighting
Electric/Psychic
Electric/Dark (as you can probably guess, I love Electric types)
Fighting/Flying
Ghost/Grass
Ghost/Steel
Ghost/Fighting
Bug/Dragon
Poison/Steel

I highly doubt we'll get all of these, though (maybe about half), they'll probably want to converse some unused type combinations for future generations to keep things fresh further down the road.

Also, here's some lesser used and starter and legendary exclusive type combos I'd like to see again on some average Pokemon:

Fire/Fighting
Fire/Psychic (if Fennekin line isn't)
Water/Steel
Rock/Fighting
pure Flying
Fighting/Dark
Ghost/Dragon
Bug/Water that keeps its type when it evolves
Bug/Electric (Volbeat and Illumise should become this when they evolve)
Bug/Ground that keeps its type when it evolves (what is it with Bug types having good type combos in their first form and evolving into the sucky and overused Bug/Flying?)
Dragon/Fire
Dragon/Electric
Dragon/Ice

flying/any type

Doubtful, unless there was a Pokemon whose design was primarily based on wind and secondarily based on something else, Flying will always be the secondary type.

*Sylveon to be a 1) Bug type ; 2)Flying type ; 3)New type
Don't let it be Normal.

Normal type could end up pretty good depending on what they do with it, but I'd like it to be Flying.

1. Five words. Black 2 and White 2.

BW2 actually didn't expand Unova that much. Or at least not the storyline path, it's still as cramped and linear as ever.

2. That's what remakes and HeartGold and SoulSilver were for. I would actually really like to see other regions in 3D.

I second this. XY's graphics look to be a significant step up from past gens, older regions could look really awesome in this graphical style.

9. Probably not in that exact order, or those exact types, but I like your layout except for the "Rock type" as a first gym thing. Poor Fennekin users. Well, this is what you get for choosing your starter purely based on looks and stupid predictions.

No more early game Normal or Rock type gyms, they're getting really stale. Let's see something more fresh as the first gym, like Grass.

12. I don't agree with the starter types. Especially Fennekin being a Fire/Psychic.

Fennekin being Fire/Psychic is the most logical choice for Fennekin based on what we know right now. He's seen using what appears to be a Psychic type move on Kirlia during the trailer, plus foxes are considered mystical in Japanese culture, so a supernatural type like Psychic would fit that tradition.

14. As long as they don't overdo it, like Sinnoh and Johto.

Please, for the love of Arceus, don't make this another Johto/Sinnoh. I'm sick of that stupid pattern where odd numbered gens get a ton of new Pokemon and few if any new evolutions, and even numbered gens getting a ton of new evolutions but fewer new Pokemon, it needs to die. Hopefully 6th gen will be the one to make it happen.

Last edited:
As I understand, Unova is the furthest from any other region

I know that this is usually how Unova is described but in B2W2 the description says that the bottom of the Wellspring Cave leads to Sinnoh which kind of contradicts the previous belief that they are far apart! Maybe Gen 6 will introduce an area between the two that connects them both.

Well it seems an interestin generation, I hope it will be as interesting and cool as like everyone want to.
I really hope that this generation to be much better than it's previous.
I want in this generation:

*To be able to visit previous regions; I would include here Hoenn or Unova, or even both. Would pretty cool.
*Two rivals for the player, like in BW, one male, and one female, this time the female rival to be a gothic one, evil, like Kamon or Paul.
*To enter a gym battle along with your rival.
*The gyms to be: Rock-f, Psychic-m, Steel-f, Ice-m/Bug-f, New type(if there would be the rumored one)-both/double,Fighting-m and DARK TYPE GYM-m or f.
*A gym wich battle in Double battlles.
*The elite four to be: Water (male) , Grass (female) , Fire(female) , Flying(male).
*The starters evolutionary line:
grass - grass/ground - grass/ground
water - water/ice - water/ice
dark/water
dragon/dark
dragon/water
water/fire
flying/any type
PURE FLYING TYPE NON LEGENDARY POKEMON
and some other interesting combos.
*I would like an evo for Togetic, branched, to be a dual type normal/ dragon or normal/dark pokemon more bigger than Togekiss.
Don't let it be Normal.

That's all for now.
2. That's what remakes and HeartGold and SoulSilver were for. I would actually really like to see other regions in 3D.
3. Contests never really appealed to me. This might change that.
4. There's already all the gym leaders, plus a bunch of random trainers. What more do you need?!
5. That was awesome, but probably will not happen again in the near future.
6. That would be awesome! The gothic female rival sounds like a future Dark-type gym leader.
7. Maybe the battle could coincidentally be the only one with two co-gym leaders in it?
8. See 6.
9. Probably not in that exact order, or those exact types, but I like your layout except for the "Rock type" as a first gym thing. Poor Fennekin users. Well, this is what you get for choosing your starter purely based on looks and stupid predictions.
10. Yeah! See 7.
11. Fire seems likely, due to that flaming room, but that's probably the champion's room or a villian's room.
12. I don't agree with the starter types. Especially Fennekin being a Fire/Psychic.
13. Water/Fire seems especially appealing to me.
15. Luvdisc could have an evolution that looks like a cross between it and Alomomola. Aluvavula, anyone?
16. No comment.

In B2W2 there was just a little extended Unova, I would like a bigger region with more cities where you can have important events.
It would be great if this time the gothic female rival could be a gym leader, a dark type for more, so we could have to battle an experienced rival throughout the game.
As for the PWT I would like there a menu where you can battle the elite fours too.And the new version could include Iris as well.
If you see carefully in the all five regional gyms there can be a relation. And they're just in random order.
As for Fennekin there are many polls that I have seen that's why I put that psychic, but it doesn't appeal nor to me.
Yes I agree with the Luvdisc evolutionary line. I really wonder how could Alomomola not be it's evolution. A cross between them would be coo. Hahhah Aluvavula lol.
I just expect that this generation could bring some news , because the fifth was somehow not very good.

Well it seems an interestin generation, I hope it will be as interesting and cool as like everyone want to.
I really hope that this generation to be much better than it's previous.
I want in this generation:

*To enter a gym battle along with your rival.
*The gyms to be: Rock-f, Psychic-m, Steel-f, Ice-m/Bug-f, New type(if there would be the rumored one)-both/double,Fighting-m and DARK TYPE GYM-m or f.
*A gym wich battle in Double battlles.
*The starters evolutionary line:
grass - grass/ground - grass/ground
water - water/ice - water/ice
dark/water
dragon/dark
dragon/water
water/fire
flying/any type
PURE FLYING TYPE NON LEGENDARY POKEMON
and some other interesting combos.
*I would like an evo for Togetic, branched, to be a dual type normal/ dragon or normal/dark pokemon more bigger than Togekiss.
Don't let it be Normal.

That's all for now.
3. Contests never really appealed to me. This might change that.
4. There's already all the gym leaders, plus a bunch of random trainers. What more do you need?!
5. That was awesome, but probably will not happen again in the near future.
6. That would be awesome! The gothic female rival sounds like a future Dark-type gym leader.
7. Maybe the battle could coincidentally be the only one with two co-gym leaders in it?
8. See 6.
10. Yeah! See 7.
11. Fire seems likely, due to that flaming room, but that's probably the champion's room or a villian's room.
13. Water/Fire seems especially appealing to me.
15. Luvdisc could have an evolution that looks like a cross between it and Alomomola. Aluvavula, anyone?
16. No comment.

In B2W2 there was just a little extended Unova, I would like a bigger region with more cities where you can have important events.
It would be great if this time the gothic female rival could be a gym leader, a dark type for more, so we could have to battle an experienced rival throughout the game.
As for the PWT I would like there a menu where you can battle the elite fours too.And the new version could include Iris as well.
If you see carefully in the all five regional gyms there can be a relation. And they're just in random order.
As for Fennekin there are many polls that I have seen that's why I put that psychic, but it doesn't appeal nor to me.
Yes I agree with the Luvdisc evolutionary line. I really wonder how could Alomomola not be it's evolution. A cross between them would be coo. Hahhah Aluvavula lol.
I just expect that this generation could bring some news , because the fifth was somehow not very good.

1. A more expansive region would do good justice, old chap.

2. I was thinking the female rival could become a gym leader AFTER you defeat the Elite Four. She becomes a gym leader when she defeats the Champion and gains permission to open up a gym in your hometown. It happens right after you defeat the Elite Four, not in a separate game like BW did with Cheren.

3. But who would watch over their regions, then? With all the gym leaders, Elite Four members, and champions gone, it's like someone put a sign up that says "Hey, villains! Look at this unguarded region here!" Though I guess an 11-16 year old would defeat them anyway.

4. Oh.

5. Espeon is already Psychic. It's unlikely for there to be 2 Psychic Eeveelutions, but there's a small chance. Like, 0.000000000000000000001 chance. Divided by 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999Xinfinite.

6. Alomomola doesn't really share a lot of resemblance to Luvdisc, so a middle evo could change that. Feebas doesn't look anything like Milotic, however, so maybe a new item to evolve them with.

7. NEVER DISS THE 5TH GENERATION OF POKEMON.

This reminds me, I'm sick of the item collectors doing the same thing. If you end up with like, 10 Tinymushrooms or something you have to sell them off one by one and it's really time consuming. You should be able to sell as many of each item as you want.

Oh god, this so much. Anyone who spends a lot of time at the Antique store in Join Avenue will know that you end up with a gazillion Hard Stones every week, which then take ages to unload onto the dude in the Mistralton City pokecenter because he only takes one at a time.

Result: severe damage to my thumb from hammering the A button for ten minutes straight. I can't just throw them away after all, they're worth 500 pokedollars each :sweatlol:

Please change this in gen 6, Gamefreak!

I like these ideas.

Seems like a GSCHGSS only thing for reasons Akira Bond stated. Also, if those games are any indication, I don't think having two regions again is a good idea, considering those games had problems with regional design (Kanto and Johto are both fairly small regions individually), level pacing (you end up fighting the Elite 4 at Lv. 40, the Kanto Gym Leaders at Lv. 50-60, and then Red is Lv. 70 (originals) or 80 (remakes)), and Pokemon distribution (too many Johto Pokemon unavailable in Johto, which makes no sense). So I don't think future games should have more than one region, and I don't even think that Kanto and Johto should ever be in the same game again, next time we go back there, I want to see those regions develop into Hoenn/Sinnoh caliber regions independent of one another.

What more could they possibly add to the PWT?

Why Flying? It doesn't really make much sense. It's most likely Fire/Psychic.

dark/water
dragon/dark
dragon/water

I know technically an A/B type is different from a B/A type, but they're the same thing mechanic wise, so adding in these types aren't really meaningful.

I hadn't really thought too much about new type combinations, but here's some I'd like to see:

Normal/Ghost (hell Normal/anything we haven't seen before for that matter, we don't get many Normal dual types outside of Normal/Flying)
Grass/Fire
Fire/Water I agree on
Electric/Fighting
Electric/Psychic
Electric/Dark (as you can probably guess, I love Electric types)
Fighting/Flying
Ghost/Grass
Ghost/Steel
Ghost/Fighting
Bug/Dragon
Poison/Steel

I highly doubt we'll get all of these, though (maybe about half), they'll probably want to converse some unused type combinations for future generations to keep things fresh further down the road.

Also, here's some lesser used and starter and legendary exclusive type combos I'd like to see again on some average Pokemon:

Fire/Fighting
Fire/Psychic (if Fennekin line isn't)
Water/Steel
Rock/Fighting
pure Flying
Fighting/Dark
Ghost/Dragon
Bug/Water that keeps its type when it evolves
Bug/Electric (Volbeat and Illumise should become this when they evolve)
Bug/Ground that keeps its type when it evolves (what is it with Bug types having good type combos in their first form and evolving into the sucky and overused Bug/Flying?)
Dragon/Fire
Dragon/Electric
Dragon/Ice

flying/any type

Doubtful, unless there was a Pokemon whose design was primarily based on wind and secondarily based on something else, Flying will always be the secondary type.

Don't let it be Normal.

Normal type could end up pretty good depending on what they do with it, but I'd like it to be Flying.

BW2 actually didn't expand Unova that much. Or at least not the storyline path, it's still as cramped and linear as ever.

I second this. XY's graphics look to be a significant step up from past gens, older regions could look really awesome in this graphical style.

No more early game Normal or Rock type gyms, they're getting really stale. Let's see something more fresh as the first gym, like Grass.

Fennekin being Fire/Psychic is the most logical choice for Fennekin based on what we know right now. He's seen using what appears to be a Psychic type move on Kirlia during the trailer, plus foxes are considered mystical in Japanese culture, so a supernatural type like Psychic would fit that tradition.

Please, for the love of Arceus, don't make this another Johto/Sinnoh. I'm sick of that stupid pattern where odd numbered gens get a ton of new Pokemon and few if any new evolutions, and even numbered gens getting a ton of new evolutions but fewer new Pokemon, it needs to die. Hopefully 6th gen will be the one to make it happen.

*I think that Hoenn Gym Leaders sprites need a B2W2 like version. And their official artworks do so. If you can see the Unova map, in North it is connected by mountains with another ''land''. If there will be where Gen.6 sets we would be able to revisit Unova.
*I am really hoping that Yvetial will be the first Flying/other type possibly ghost pokemon.
*I agree that Normal type could fit to Sylveon, but I doubt of it. If you can see Sylveon's eyes they are like some Bug type pokemon. Also the end of it's ribon have some colours which for me fits to a bug type. Anyway my thought.
*In PWT they could include the Elite Four, and Iris.
*I rally hope we could get some new type combos.

I can't remember where I've read this, but I'm fairly certain I read somewhere that Gen 6 will be bringing quite a few new type combinations, which will be good. Don't get your hopes high though, because I am not able to remember if I read that from legitimate information or false information/rumoured information.

I'm sure Gamefreak will include atleast one new type combination though, there are a few types that can still be paired.

Okay yeah, this needs to happen. But that wouldn't really be a huge expansion, they'd just be adding extra tournaments for this.

Guys, a Luvdisc/Alomomola connection is unlikely to happen. If you look at their stats, Alomomola's aren't really that better, they both have the same Special Attack, and Alomomola actually has lower Special Defense. Now that's not saying it can't happen, it's not unheard of for Pokemon to rearrange stats, but that doesn't happen often, and it shows that they clearly didn't design Alomomola to be related to Luvdisc in any way.

But who would watch over their regions, then? With all the gym leaders, Elite Four members, and champions gone, it's like someone put a sign up that says "Hey, villains! Look at this unguarded region here!" Though I guess an 11-16 year old would defeat them anyway.

There's plenty of other trainers that could be doing that, it's not like gym leaders and Elite 4 are the only competent trainers around.

And you could say the same thing with the gym leaders, really.

Oh god, this so much. Anyone who spends a lot of time at the Antique store in Join Avenue will know that you end up with a gazillion Hard Stones every week, which then take ages to unload onto the dude in the Mistralton City pokecenter because he only takes one at a time.

You shouldn't be accepting Hard Stones from the Antique shop anyway, since you can only sell them for like 50P or something, which is much less than you bought it for. You're getting ripped off big time if you do that. It's more annoying for situations like when you go through Hidden Grottoes and end up with tons of mulch and mushroom items, or when you comb the beaches for Pearls.

If you can see the Unova map, in North it is connected by mountains with another ''land''. If there will be where Gen.6 sets we would be able to revisit Unova.

There is plenty of evidence saying that XY's region will be nowhere near Unova, it's pretty much confirmed to be based on France. That means that this new region will be in a similar situation as Unova was, it's going to be very far away from all previous regions in the game. So revisiting Unova is unlikely unless we go there by boat or plane, which I doubt. Furthermore, I already stated why two regions in one game is a bad idea, so it probably won't happen. Besides, Kanto and Johto also have plenty of land surrounding them and we've yet to explore that either.

*I am really hoping that Yvetial will be the first Flying/other type possibly ghost pokemon.

I could probably see Yveltal being Flying/something, but not Ghost. It doesn't look that supernatural. It's almost certainly Flying type, though.

*I agree that Normal type could fit to Sylveon, but I doubt of it. If you can see Sylveon's eyes they are like some Bug type pokemon. Also the end of it's ribon have some colours which for me fits to a bug type. Anyway my thought.

Sylveon doesn't look remotely buglike, though, if it was Bug, it'd have more bug features like more delicate, stubby legs (kind of like Xerneas'), possibly paper thin wings.

I can't remember where I've read this, but I'm fairly certain I read somewhere that Gen 6 will be bringing quite a few new type combinations, which will be good. Don't get your hopes high though, because I am not able to remember if I read that from legitimate information or false information/rumoured information.

I'm sure Gamefreak will include atleast one new type combination though, there are a few types that can still be paired.

It's practically a given, new type combos keep the new Pokemon fresh, so we'll probably see a couple. Although like I said, we probably won't see too many because we're starting to run out, and Game Freak will likely want to conserve some for future gens.

Okay yeah, this needs to happen. But that wouldn't really be a huge expansion, they'd just be adding extra tournaments for this.

Guys, a Luvdisc/Alomomola connection is unlikely to happen. If you look at their stats, Alomomola's aren't really that better, they both have the same Special Attack, and Alomomola actually has lower Special Defense. Now that's not saying it can't happen, it's not unheard of for Pokemon to rearrange stats, but that doesn't happen often, and it shows that they clearly didn't design Alomomola to be related to Luvdisc in any way.

But who would watch over their regions, then? With all the gym leaders, Elite Four members, and champions gone, it's like someone put a sign up that says "Hey, villains! Look at this unguarded region here!" Though I guess an 11-16 year old would defeat them anyway.

There's plenty of other trainers that could be doing that, it's not like gym leaders and Elite 4 are the only competent trainers around.

And you could say the same thing with the gym leaders, really.

You shouldn't be accepting Hard Stones from the Antique shop anyway, since you can only sell them for like 50P or something, which is much less than you bought it for. You're getting ripped off big time if you do that. It's more annoying for situations like when you go through Hidden Grottoes and end up with tons of mulch and mushroom items, or when you comb the beaches for Pearls.

If you can see the Unova map, in North it is connected by mountains with another ''land''. If there will be where Gen.6 sets we would be able to revisit Unova.

There is plenty of evidence saying that XY's region will be nowhere near Unova, it's pretty much confirmed to be based on France. That means that this new region will be in a similar situation as Unova was, it's going to be very far away from all previous regions in the game. So revisiting Unova is unlikely unless we go there by boat or plane, which I doubt. Furthermore, I already stated why two regions in one game is a bad idea, so it probably won't happen. Besides, Kanto and Johto also have plenty of land surrounding them and we've yet to explore that either.

I could probably see Yveltal being Flying/something, but not Ghost. It doesn't look that supernatural. It's almost certainly Flying type, though.

Sylveon doesn't look remotely buglike, though, if it was Bug, it'd have more bug features like more delicate, stubby legs (kind of like Xerneas'), possibly paper thin wings.

It's practically a given, new type combos keep the new Pokemon fresh, so we'll probably see a couple. Although like I said, we probably won't see too many because we're starting to run out, and Game Freak will likely want to conserve some for future gens.

"There's plenty of other trainers that could be doing that, it's not like gym leaders and Elite 4 are the only competent trainers around.
And you could say the same thing with the gym leaders, really."

Not the only competent trainers around, but everyone else doesn't really help when a villainous team comes around. They're too busy talking about how shorts and skirts are easy and comfortable to wear. And at least the Elite Four were in the region protecting it while the gym leaders and champions were away. The elite trainers like to stay in dark caves for some reason.

"There is plenty of evidence saying that XY's region will be nowhere near Unova, it's pretty much confirmed to be based on France. That means that this new region will be in a similar situation as Unova was, it's going to be very far away from all previous regions in the game. So revisiting Unova is unlikely unless we go there by boat or plane, which I doubt. Furthermore, I already stated why two regions in one game is a bad idea, so it probably won't happen. Besides, Kanto and Johto also have plenty of land surrounding them and we've yet to explore that either."
By your logic, Orre should be near Unova, since Orre is also based on the States. There's no reason Pokemon can't change up geography. And just because the region is based on an area doesn't mean that they have to include every exact detail. Are there any Pokemon in New York? Are all the towns within walking distance? Is the Game Freak office in New York? Actually, it might. I don't know anything whatsoever about where Game Freak headquarters is.

"I could probably see Yveltal being Flying/something, but not Ghost. It doesn't look that supernatural. It's almost certainly Flying type, though."
Legendaries can fly without being Flying type. Reshiram and Zekrom have wings. Yveltal's wings, however, make up a lot of it's body, so it's more likely to be Flying type than the other legendary pairs with wings, but the chance that it will not be Flying type is still large.

Not the only competent trainers around, but everyone else doesn't really help when a villainous team comes around. They're too busy talking about how shorts and skirts are easy and comfortable to wear. And at least the Elite Four were in the region protecting it while the gym leaders and champions were away. The elite trainers like to stay in dark caves for some reason.

You don't know that.

Anyway, the other point I would like to make is that Game Freak doesn't really seem to care about these sorts of things, if they want a character to show up, they'll show up, they don't need a justifiable reason to leave their region behind to make an appearance in the game.

By your logic, Orre should be near Unova, since Orre is also based on the States. There's no reason Pokemon can't change up geography. And just because the region is based on an area doesn't mean that they have to include every exact detail. Are there any Pokemon in New York? Are all the towns within walking distance? Is the Game Freak office in New York? Actually, it might. I don't know anything whatsoever about where Game Freak headquarters is.

They've yet to stray from the real world basis, though. Orre may be near Unova in the same way that Hoenn or Sinnoh might be near Kanto or Johto, but certainly not within a reasonable distance. You will not see many people walk or drive from New York to Arizona since they're a good 3000 miles apart or so. So for the time being, we can stick with it as a reasonable approximation of distance between regions. It may not exactly match up with the real world, but it's probably very close. Also, there is another Rt. 3 shown in the trailer which looks nothing like the Rt. 3 in Kanto or Unova. The fact that the route numbers have reset again is a good indication that the region is within a different "country" than previous 5 regions. If it were anywhere near Unova, they'd either be starting with Rt. 24 (indicating that the region is adjacent to Unova) or Rt. 101 (indicating that the region is within the same "country", but not necessarily nearby Unova).

can fly without being Flying type. Reshiram and Zekrom have wings. Yveltal's wings, however, make up a lot of it's body, so it's more likely to be Flying type than the other legendary pairs with wings, but the chance that it will not be Flying type is still large.

While this is true, it does not ruin the chances of Yveltal being Flying to the degree you say it will. They'd only do that if they find two other types that fit better, and I can't think of any. And the fact that the trailer emphasizes that Yveltal is a sky dwelling Pokemon makes it all the more likely that it will be at least part Flying.

I buy a Box/Stone/whatever the heck it is for like 360 pokedollars. If I get it appraised and find a Big Nugget inside, woohoo. If not, I can still sell the Hard Stone on for 500 pokedollars to the stone collecting dude in Mistralton. Why am I getting ripped off? I'm making 140 pokedollars. It's a very lengthy process but it's not a costly one or I wouldn't be doing it :ching:

I buy a Box/Stone/whatever the heck it is for like 360 pokedollars. If I get it appraised and find a Big Nugget inside, woohoo. If not, I can still sell the Hard Stone on for 500 pokedollars to the stone collecting dude in Mistralton. Why am I getting ripped off? I'm making 140 pokedollars. It's a very lengthy process but it's not a costly one or I wouldn't be doing it :ching:

You're getting 50P for Hard Stones, not 500. Hard Stones aren't worth shit.

This reminds me, I'm sick of the item collectors doing the same thing. If you end up with like, 10 Tinymushrooms or something you have to sell them off one by one and it's really time consuming. You should be able to sell as many of each item as you want.

Result: severe damage to my thumb from hammering the A button for ten minutes straight. I can't just throw them away after all, they're worth 500 pokedollars each :sweatlol:

Please change this in gen 6, Gamefreak!
This way too much. If I can sell 500 Potions all at once, I should be able to do the exact same thing with the Maniacs. If I have more than one of the items they love so stinking much, I should be able to offload the entire lot at once and not piece by freaking piece.

Fix this, GF! Pretty please!

They're worth 500 to the Ore Maniac in Icirrus City. The shops give you 50 but the Maniac gives you a lot more. He just takes his sweet time buying them.

Yeah...basically the bit in bold, and what Silverwynde just said. I shudder to think of the pokedollars you've been wasting if you haven't been selling to this guy.

Yeah...basically the bit in bold, and what Silverwynde just said. I shudder to think of the pokedollars you've been wasting if you haven't been selling to this guy.

If you're implying that you think I've been buying them from the Antique shop and selling them at an ordinary Poke Mart, then no, I'm not stupid enough to buy something that can't be sold for more than I bought it. I just simply wasn't buying them. So I wasn't really "wasting" money as much as I just wasn't getting as much as I could now. I do sell my stuff to the Item Maniacs as much as possible, I was just misinformed on how much you get for a Hard Stone from the Ore Maniac.

As I forgot to write in my previous quote, in Gen. 6 I also would want to put a second type for some pure type pokemon:

1) Ninetales-Fire/Ghost
2) Muk-Poison/Dark
3) Zangoose-Normal/Fighting
4) Seviper-Poison/Dark
5) Absol-Dark/Ice
6) Accelgor-Bug/Steel or Fighting

As I forgot to write in my previous quote, in Gen. 6 I also would want to put a second type for some pure type pokemon:

1) Ninetales-Fire/Ghost
2) Muk-Poison/Dark
4) Seviper-Poison/Dark
5) Absol-Dark/Ice

None of these types make sense, the Pokemon do not have a strong connection to those types.

If there's any Pokemon that needs a dual type, they should make Huntail and Gorebyss Water/Dark and Water/Psychic.

1) Ninetales-Fire/Ghost
2) Muk-Poison/Dark
4) Seviper-Poison/Dark
5) Absol-Dark/Ice

None of these types make sense, the Pokemon do not have a strong connection to those types.

If there's any Pokemon that needs a dual type, they should make Huntail and Gorebyss Water/Dark and Water/Psychic.

Well, that was my opinion, I would like especially a change for Seviper or Absol.
As for Huntail and Gorebyss it would be interesting seeing them into this types.

18 gyms in the reigon with the abillity to challenge them in any order you like (still need 8 to enter da pokemon league) this way is more open and adds soooooo much replayabillity to the entire game

dunno how many times ive said this but a pokemon league thats not a ghost town and a silver confrence progression method, improved AI that switch out when weak to your pokemon far more often

poision being super effective aganist water and ground resisting ground

If you're implying that you think I've been buying them from the Antique shop and selling them at an ordinary Poke Mart, then no, I'm not stupid enough to buy something that can't be sold for more than I bought it. I just simply wasn't buying them. So I wasn't really "wasting" money as much as I just wasn't getting as much as I could now. I do sell my stuff to the Item Maniacs as much as possible, I was just misinformed on how much you get for a Hard Stone from the Ore Maniac.

Oh, that's good :)

Didn't mean to imply you were stupid at all! I just had visions of you accumulating like 99 hard stones and perhaps either just keeping them or throwing them away, not knowing about the Mistralton guy. I know I don't know you or anything, but just the idea of it deeply distressed me. Ocd tendencies I guess, idk ^^;

I just hope they fix it for gen 6 and allow you to bulk sell. I'd also LOVE if all the item maniacs are hanging around 1 place, e.g. a big marketplace. It's irritating having to fly to all different parts of the map just to unload your rare items.

Back
Top Bottom