• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Bayonetta on the PS3 since I can't get 2 for awhile. ;__;

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, Pokemon Sapphire, Super Smash Bros. 4, and Kid Icarus: Uprising (Third run)

Well, I've restarted PMD: EOS again because I can't decide on a partner for some reason, this time I'm a Shinx and my partner is an Eevee. Also, I've restarted Metroid Prime because... Reasons, and I've just got up to the first Save Station you find on Tallon IV.

Still playing Fantasy Life. Ridiculously addictive and I haven't even been doing the main story for the past 4 hours!

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Samurai Shipping Warriors 4 for the PS4.

When away from my console been trying to finally beat the Hanzo School route in Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus. I just keep getting sidetracked trying to max out levels. T^T

Still alternating between Fantasy Life and ORAS Special Demo Version. I've completed all the main challenges in the demo--I'm not sure if I'll keep playing to get the hidden mission or not, we'll see. And I may start the main story in FL again, I'm getting a little bored levelling up my Lives.

Started up a play-through of Civilization: Beyond Earth. Im alternating between that and Fantasy Life.

Back
Top Bottom