• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Finished watching Sword Art Online II. I feel like it was a notch above the first season (if only for the fact that it couldn't possibly trainwreck as hard as the latter half of said first season). I really liked the character Shinon introduced in the first arc. The last arc, while being a bit melodramatic at times, had some good development of Asuna, and best of all, had a lot less Kirito than usual. I still find it hard to take this series seriously, but at the same time, it's also hard not to at least enjoy it.

Cute Earth High Defense Club LOVE! Episode 8

Glad someone besides Yumoto did the fighting this episode.

Made it to episode 12 of Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works.
Now to wait until April. :3

Also just watched episode 7 of Testament of Sister New Devil.
I somehow just realized that there is almost no creativity in this plot whatsoever. I had to resist not laughing every time they were trying to be serious because of the obviously cut-and-paste plot. Seems like the creator's only focus is the fanservice.

Gundam Build Fighters
Gundam Unicorn

It was not my decision to watch it because really I wasn't in the state of interest to watch anime recently. But my brother insisted that he wanted to watch Gundam anime so desperately recently for some unknown reason, so I have no choice but to watch it with him.

Well, though I didn't dislike the anime. It is just that I don't have interest to watch anime for the recent months.

As the OP of the first season would go:

Dun dun JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJO!

Just finished watching Episode 20 of Magic Knight Rayearth, which is the last episode of Season 1. Man, that was such a downer. :(

Cute High School Earth Defense Club Love!

A relatively weak episode considering the plot. It does mark the first time "Love Attack!" isn't needed. Also, the Press Club seems really really suspicious... inb4 that goldfish is actually another alien.

Cute Earth High Defense Club LOVE! Episode 9

The whole episode was really uneventful except for that creepy goldfish smile.

Back
Top Bottom