• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Where Do Most Pokefans Live?

Serperiority

Orange And Black October
Reaction score
I'm just wondering, where are the places where many Pokefans live? I'm pretty sure all the fans live around the NYC area.

Noooooo!Not just NYC!

Uk
Japan
Australia

There are tons!

I know LOTS of people not from NYC Who love pokemon!

Um, not really. London over here.

I know plenty of people from all over not only England but the world who are huge Pokemon fans. They're everywhere, dude. Otherwise the games wouldn't sell so well.

Um, not really. London over here.

I know plenty of people from all over not only England but the world who are huge Pokemon fans. They're everywhere, dude. Otherwise the games wouldn't sell so well.

Exactly.

Half my friends like pokemon. We all british! So no, not NYC. Your right, it woudlnt sell well at all!

Most of them live on planet Earth.

As for regions in the world, probably the US and Japan both hold the biggest concentration of Pokéfans.

Re: Where Do You All Pokefans Live?

Im in Virginia. I dont like it much, I wish i lived in California

Yeah, California is awesome, pretty much either sun or fog. We don't worry much here except earthquakes and wildfires, not epic thunderstorms and whatever else Virginia gets hit by.

United States of America in northeast Ohio. It's kind of near where New York is, but still a bit far away (Just about a state or two away).

Tennessee sadly. Colorado is where my heart is though.

Well i'm from Scotland, pretty much just rain and snow

Well, if you take the places where most-developed-ness and high population overlap, odds are it'd be that. But probably mostly in Japan, the English-speaking world, and, well...apparently Pokemon is very popular in France.

Probably Japan & the US. However non-pokemon fans or nostalgia freaks at the US only think about the original 150 pkmn species

I live in Ontario, Canada.

Apparently it's very popular in Singapore, the Philippines, New Zealand and Chile, outside of the obvious US/Canada, Japan and various western European countries

The poll probably would be more appropriate with options based by country and perhaps time zone divisions of the US.

Iowa, BTW.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom