• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wishfulshipping - Iris/Dento shipping thread

What would you prefer to call Dento/Iris?

• Total voters

Somari

Reaction score
This is going to be made anyway so why not post it now?

I'm currently not a fan of the shipping but it'll probably get to me within the next week.

Anyone like it?
Has anyone began thinking of names for it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Iris/Dento shipping thread.

...super fast! How about a standard IsshuShipping?

Isshu is taken. I think I'll be saying that for a while.

If you think this is fast, you're not taking in consideration quite a few people have been wanting a name for this since Ash/Iris got their name. LJ people seem to want Wishfulshipping (the name left over from Ash/Iris), if Vy's right (not seeing the reaction myself, it might be overstating).

Next round of crazy, on board.

I think it should depend on how their relationship pans out. Someone elsewhere postulated that there'll be friction between them, with Iris as the free spirit and Dento as the sophisticate, trying to force her to act more civilised. If this is the case, it should be called GreystokeShipping.

I'm betting someone will come up with a name that relates to their hair :p This should be a pretty interesting ship, right? =)

Maybe I'll support this ship, because Iris and Dento both seem to be rather intesresting characters. Iris is pretty wild person while Dento is really sophisticated :D Now I got totally excited of this ship *goes to draw fanart*

I think I'll ship this too, if I don't get too addicted to Ash and Iris 8D

...Sometimes I have to remind myself I'm a Pokeshipper...

I should have a say in this~ I'm surprised this thread is already made..

I'd vote for Wishfulshipping! Or SpotlightShipping! :spin:

Musicalshipping would only match by the fact that Dento may or may not be a Pokemon Musical.. Thingie.. But like with Contestshipping, such things are named these things because of the fact, both people do that same thing, and as far as anyone knows, Iris is not a musician(?).

It would fit better if you paired him with someone who was also in the profession to have that name.. But I do like it!

Hm.. GreystokeShipping we'll all know sooner or later.. So maybe we do have to wait.. Z__________Z To judge on that at least.

i was thinking about this last night!

isshunoobshipping XDDD

but i'm open for ideas.

CultureClashshipping came to my mind =o Since Iris is wild and all and Dento more civilized. But it's a bit long >_<

It's not just pokanon I check. Wishfulshipping is still in contention.
But with who? I know it ain't Pokanon (they leave something to be desired), leaving Pokemon (which I'm not a member of, and seem to like having quite a few of their entries f-locked), and likely your f-list. Anywhere else, I wouldn't have a clue.

I'm not sure how I feel about this pair yet. But it has potential. I haveno clue for names though.

I'm betting someone will come up with a name that relates to their hair :p This should be a pretty interesting ship, right? =)

Someone said "badhairdayshipping" for Ash and Iris (I think it was them) but it wasn't used...
It should be used for this one for the lulz. I love it.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom