• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "YES!" moments

Obtaining two Eeveelutions pretty close to each other in Rumble World: a Glaceon and an Umbreon. One of them, Glaceon, has the highest power level in my collection. I believe one of them was glowing, which guaranteed a capture.

Catching Cresselia in Rumble World. Managed to make her wobble, then finished her off.

Edit: Some time after that, finally caught a Volcarona, also in Rumble World. I was so relieved to finally catch it; it's one of my favorite Pokémon.

Edit 2: Spent 2 diamonds for a time stop so I can reach Latios. When I got to him, he was sparkling, so I knew I am guaranteed to catch him if I don't get flattened. Fortunately, I got him. And he's got a special trait of Gutsy, too!

Last edited:
Finally catching a shiny Brave No Guard Golurk in a Friend Safari. The big lug kept eluding me for so long it wasn't funny. Add to that my capture of Celebi in Shuffle with a 17% catch-rate and I've had some insanely good luck.

I just caught Heat Rotom in Pokemon Shuffle, which is the first of the "special" stage Pokemon I've been able to catch. :D

In Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, I had been trying to get a shiny stone with the super training for lie maybe an hour, but wasn't having any luck. After taking a brake, I finally got a shiny stone one try! :D

Catching Groudon after only three pokeballs. I had been resetting and resetting countless times in OR trying desperately to get the big lug in a Non-Master ball Pokeball because I was low on them. After a good break and a few resets I FINALLY did it and could not be happier. :D I hope Kyogre will be the same in AS...xDD.

Standing in front of Victini in Rumbel World before my fourth attempt to recruit it and seeing it sparkle. I was finally able to nail Victini and I don't have to go back to that area ever again! (Only cost me 9 Diamonds....)

Obtaining Groudon in Rumble World. It broke out of wobble, and it wasn't sparkling...

Game was kind enough to give it to me anyways, giving me one less 'mon to catch.

Finally beating the damn kami duo in one of the king's missions. It was awfully difficult, considering Tornadus' Hurricane lasts forever and Thundurus' weird ring attack was just so wide. Not to mention the confusion hax that happened a lot of times.

Finally catching Latias in Rumble World, thus completing the Ruby Balloon. Thank you, Gutsy Pachirisu with Super Fang.

Catching Groudon first try in Rumble World. Catching Ho-Oh in second (or third?) try in Rumble World. Catching a Healthy Cyndaquil in Rumble World (why? I am a Cyndaquil fan!). Getting Castling Powers 1 and 2 in Rumble World. Catching Keldeo in first try in Shuffle.

Finding a max attack and speed IV Ponyta with Morning Sun. Oh yeah. :D It doesn't have Flash Fire though, which is the ability I want, so I'm gonna breed this guy and get a super pony! Rapidash is my favorite Pokemon next to Keldeo, so I want a good one for my team!

Catching Kyogre in Alpha Sapphire since I failed to capture it in Sapphire. (I now have a space orca.)

Just snagged myself a Shiny Dwebble off the GTS! I was just looking for it for some reason.

Maybe it was a twist of fate?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom