• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Animal Mafia Game Abandoned due to general inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Animal Mafia n0 and confirmations

Confirming role.

I have my role.

Will the night time be actually at night, or just when daytime activities are over? And if they're actually at night, what time zone are you in so I know when night is for you?

*is confirming*

I have my role.

Will the night time be actually at night, or just when daytime activities are over? And if they're actually at night, what time zone are you in so I know when night is for you?

see the very bottom of the OP. night is a fixed amount of time, not when I am asleep. Which explains why it ends on Sunday at noon (for me). My time zone is down there too. The night begins after someone is lynched, or after the deadline for the lynch passes. Night ends after all actions have been submitted or after the deadline passes.

'poenicks' is confirmhing his role.

*heavy Scottish accent*

Ultra Pidgeot confirming...

Super Twiggy reporting in and confirming role!

Get your night actions in. You have 24~ hours. Also, I may have to sub out the 3 unconfirmed players

You didn't read CommanderPigg's reply. It's on the previous page.

♪Super Twiggy♪ is now Turt-turt-turtwig!!

Thank god, it will be sooooo much easier to send out pms to you now.

Get your night actions in. You have 24~ hours. Also, I may have to sub out the 3 unconfirmed players

Wait what? Night actions on night 0? That's unusual...

I have exactly 12 pms in. You have 3:30 hours until the dealine. Get them in.
Also, who wants to sub in for Lucario girl, who has 4 hours to confirm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom