• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Atelier Arland Mafia - ENDGAME (Alchemists and Independent Win!) - 2/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 0 / Confirming

Confirmed!

Okay, all role PMs have been sent. Continue confirming in-thread, and if you did not receive a role PM, let me know so I can correct that.

Confirming, I am.

The role... I have confirmed it.

Red 1 Confirmed!

confirmed

Confirming! Good luck everybody!

I'm posting here to assure you that I...have recieved...zzzzz

Got my role!

Day1_zps694dbdcd.png

As the sun rose on a pleasant day, the alchemists and adventurers gathered at Artisan’s Way, eager to begin the challenge put forth by Gio and Dessier.

With the sounding of a bell, the members of both groups scattered, some running to their own shops, some heading out to procure materials, and some went to a workshop to prep for alchemy.

There would of course be a prize to the victors, but for the most part, this contest for profit between adventurers and alchemists was all in fun. That wouldn’t stop some people from perhaps trying to sabotage the other side, however, and surely such events would not be unexpected.

“Remember, everyone!” Dessier called out. “This is for the good of our nations. No matter who wins, as long as you all tried your best, there are no losers!’

Gio let out a quiet laugh. “Now, now, if you want everyone to perform to the best of their abilities, that’s not the thing to say. Get out there and fight hard! Let’s see if alchemists can topple our traditional adventurers!”

The competition had officially begun, kicked off by the sound of an explosion in Rorona’s workshop not long after Gio addressed the competitors.

“Haha, oops, I guess I shouldn’t have added that ingredient in, huh?”

It is now Day 1. This phase will end on January 16 at 10:00 PM EST. You may now vote.

1) @Momoka
2) @Sputnik
3) @Fushimi
4) @Midorikawa
5) @Akuraito
6) @Dark Blueberry
7) @HumanDawn
8) @Buoy
9) @Saesee tiin
10) @Gotpika
11) @TheSleepyAbra
12) @Fynx
13) @Yata
14) @Soulmaster
15) @Joltik
16) @Beck
17) @Shinobu
18) @Smasher
19) @Doctor jokool
20) @Master Mew
Just to keep everyone up-to-date, I am having this phase go until tomorrow night, since that way it'll be on the normal schedule. And also, there is still one person who needs to confirm. I won't say who it is, but if it is you, you can just send me a PM instead of doing it in-thread.​

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 1 (Onset of a Contest) - 1/15

Vote: HumanDawn

You were Town in FinalArcadia's last two games, so I have determined that you must be Scum in this one! :-D

Note: This is a random vote, it just happens to also be optimally placed. :p

VOTE: Smasher.

Cuz hey, welcome back into the games~

@Master Mew;

You were Town last game, so therefore you are scum in this one!!!

VOTE: Master Mew

Vote:Soulmaster

Because Hitomi won't release her Clay fic!!!!!1111:mad:

VOTE: Doctor jokool Because you're...... Wait a minute.......

tumblr_ma3rendb061ql8k46.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom