• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia AussieEevee's Superhero Bonanza 2 - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 3: Dance off, Bro

The flash was at it again, zipping and zagging all over the battlefield, he was giving Peter Quill a headache.

“Stop that!” Peter said and raised his weapon then cried out in shock as The Flash unleashed a flurry of superfast attacks on him, and Quill was thrown backwards. He crashed through several boxes before coming to a halt. He was out of the fight.

Dear jdthebud, you are

Peter Quill, Starlord from Guardians of the Galaxy

Peter Jason Quill was a half-human, half-Celestial who was abducted from Earth by the Yondu Ravager Clan in 1988. After his abduction, he began building fame as the legendary outlaw Star-Lord. In 2014, he decided to leave the Ravagers and operate individually, starting by stealing a precious artifact known as the Orb, unintentionally becoming a key player in the Quest for the Orb. Following his arrest, he forged an uneasy alliance with fellow inmates Gamora, Drax the Destroyer, Rocket Raccoon, and Groot, and formed the Guardians of the Galaxy team with them a short while later in order to stop Ronan the Accuser from destroying Xandar. After the Battle of Xandar, he left with the other Guardians to do "a little bit of bad and a little bit of good".

You have become skilled in information gathering, and this has helped you stay alive.You are the cop, and capable of determining the alliance of the chosen player.

You are allied with Captain America and you win when your team eliminates Iron Man’s team.

This character was submitted by Thanos

jdthebud was defeated. He was Peter Quill, the town cop.

“This isn’t good.” Steve Rogers, Captain America, said as he tossed his shield towards Tony.

It is now Day 3. Phase ends at midnight on the 12th of May 2018 AWST.
This may be the last phase of the game.

Yeah it was a joke vote, just neglected to take it off.

I can't find any fault with Darth and Megapod's reason for lynching Cheff, the flip flopping was pretty confusing and really stood out.

My gut right now says Darth is town, but I don't really have any other reads at the moment. Although I find Elementar's posts to be sorta weird...was he trying to cause chaos and get Cheff lynched? He didn't vote for him, so that might not hold much water.
Possible check on me N1. That or he does not want tk make it obvious yet.

as for who to lynch...I'm okay with both Darth and Lone right now.

Let's go with Vote: Thanos.

He feels to me like he trying to just get by and his posts aren't contributing anything helpful IMO.
I stick with my vote on this.
Vote: Thanos

Also chance of lone being checked here but he didn't say that earlier.

@Lone_Garurumon maybe I'm grasping at straws a bit but I just feel like Max is too easy a target given his history with getting lynched as town so many times for those kinds of posts, so I'm trying to kick up some dust somewhere else.
Maybe checked max or just a gut feeling.

DarthWolf - Leaning scum, weak reasoning for his votes, hasn't really done that much during the early parts of the game compared to what some people have suggested and I have a feeling that he will attempt to lead the town since he is the most active and experienced
Max1996- Leaning town, according to what I've seen cwac is part of Max's meta so I guess that's fine, and I'm suprised he didn't vote me so more towwnie points to him.
Lone_Garurumon- Leaning town, has provided good points throughout the game and seems to be actively scumhunting.
Elementar - Null to town, hasn't done much throughout the game, didn't vote yesterday which is probably due to the fact that he couldn't choose someone, it could also be him trying to slip under the radar but I'm inclined to think he's town
Kharixi-Null, I got nothing, @Kharixi can you give a reads list?
Vote: Darthwolf

Kharixi-Null, I got nothing, @Kharixi can you give a reads list?
I could, but what'd be special about it? Like Max said, this seems to be a more town vs. town setting, considering all the deaths have said "x was the town y."

I mean, compare the initial character list in D1's flavor with the deaths and we'll have the answer of who's about to win, most likely.

hasn't really done that much during the early parts of the game compared to what some people have suggested
And you have done a lot early on?

Just throwing this out there, but I'm having doubts about this being a regular Town vs Mafia kind of game.
What, you think its town v town? How would you explain the night kill and why did only cap team die,who were all town.

And you have done a lot early on?
"Commpared to what other people have suggested", people said you were actively scumhunting when you weren't.

Also we would know if it's a non-mafia game.

Okay. Max's post seems quite off. I don't know if he's trying to distance himself from being mafia or trying to speculate; I don't know. It just seems off. Nevertheless, that's not where my vote is going currently.

VOTE: Thanos

I do think jdthebud was hinting towards Thanos. It's the closest thing we have to a case right now, and I think jd got that scan on Thanos. Plus, it might be the reason jd was the night kill if jd was pushing Thanos earlier. It makes sense.

Okay. Max's post seems quite off. I don't know if he's trying to distance himself from being mafia or trying to speculate; I don't know. It just seems off. Nevertheless, that's not where my vote is going currently.

VOTE: Thanos

I do think jdthebud was hinting towards Thanos. It's the closest thing we have to a case right now, and I think jd got that scan on Thanos. Plus, it might be the reason jd was the night kill if jd was pushing Thanos earlier. It makes sense.
No it doesn't, if he did get a mafia scan on me he would've made it much more obvious. I was already a tad suspicious with you for getting out of voting yesterday, I could easily see a Darth-Elementar team.

No it doesn't, if he did get a mafia scan on me he would've made it much more obvious. I was already a tad suspicious with you for getting out of voting yesterday, I could easily see a Darth-Elementar team.

He wouldn't have made it more obvious if he didn't want to out himself so early. You read me as null-town, and Darth as scummy for 'weak' reasoning and because he can potentially be leading everyone astray.

His 'weak' reasoning is more reasoning than yours. Your reasoning for Darth only exists because of Darth's reasoning (if that makes sense xD). Also, your speculation based on his experience and activity isn't quite correct. Whilst he is a good player, I know that myself and most of the other players won't follow him blindly. We have experience too (I think I've been playing longer than Darth IIRC, even though he's better), and I've seen sheeping go quite wrong in recent games. I also never trust Darth even if he's town (no offence man :p). This may look like I'm supporting your point about a potential team between Darth and I, but I don't personally there's enough of a reason to call a pair a potential scum team if they vote for the same person.

Also, I feel like you're read has changed to perceive me as scummy now. If so, is it because I voted for you and used the reasoning of a potential cop scan? The latter is speculation, and I'm trying to figure something out with the little info we have.

@Kharixi - Given that it would have to be a town vs. mafia situation (also considering all the town have been Captain America's side, it's safe to assume the mafia would be Iron Man's side), do you think it would help if you did provide a reads list? If not, that's fine, but I still think it would be helpful to get a read on you.

@Lone_Garurumon, any thoughts on the day so far?

Ok, so, one thing I'm confused about, where are Max and Kharixi getting that "Town vs Town" thing from? I'd be expecting at least one death from the other Town faction by this point if that were the case.

I'm not a fan of the way Thanos has been acting so far today. His reasoning for voting Darth isn't very good, given that Darth had about as much reasoning as anyone else to base votes on at that point. It's not like me or jd were going on anything more than he was. And like Elementar said, I don't really think any of us are likely to just blindly follow whatever Darth has to say. jd voting for him makes me feel more confident about it too.

Kharixi isn't really looking great either. He seems to be dodging pretty much all of the questions he's been asked, and while he's been around, he hasn't really done anything.

I think that at present I'm feeling worse about Thanos at the moment.
Vote: Thanos

Ok, so, one thing I'm confused about, where are Max and Kharixi getting that "Town vs Town" thing from? I'd be expecting at least one death from the other Town faction by this point if that were the case.
To be perfectly honest...I'm not sure why, but I just can't shake the feeling something isn't quite right with assuming this game's the usual "Town vs Mafia" kind.

Greetings, citizens! As you may already know, a great hero must always come to aid in time of need, and this time is no different. You needn't worry about your vote-tallying needs being unmet, for I, Vote-omenon, am here! Allow me to save you the stress of tallying votes, by tallying them for you, as always, in exciting multi-color form! Each vote that I've tallied will be creatively defined and extremely easy to spot, so allow me to present: The Votes!

Thanos (3): DarthWolf, Elementar, Lone_Garurumon
DarthWolf (1): Thanos

Elementar (0):
Kharixi (0):
Lone_Garurumon (0):
Max1996 (0):

Not Voting: (2): Kharixi, Max1996

As a reminder, it is Day 3. Phase ends on the 12th of May at Midnight AWST, which means in a mere 23 hours (and 45 minutes), Day 3 will come to its exciting conclusion.

Wait, what? Oh. Oh my! This could be interesting. This could be the last DAY phase of the game! [The D3 Opener mentions this]

Are my incredible skills unmatched? You bet your backside they are!

I must depart for now, as more exciting adventures await for my and my vote tally powers! Remember, doing what you love to do for all of the right reasons, is the best way to announce to the world, that you're a True Hero!

May great success find you during the hardest times, Heroes!

Vote-omenon, Awaaayyyyy!!!!

Last edited:
That seals my fate... and probably the towns, since there most likely is 2 mafia with 6 remaining players. Since I'm most likely dead I'm the role blocker, as in the only thing that can stop from killing anyone at night, with the doctor gone.

Re-reading HxH mafia, and elementar play is almost identical to when he was mafia (he subbed into the mafia role), I'm willing to think she is mafia. Although I did roleblock her Night 2 and we still had a death, but Khaxiri/Darthwolf could have carried out the lynch. I role
Now here is maybe a farfetched idea but I think that Thanos is a good lynch option. There is a good chance scum is jumping on a small yet potential wagon this late in the phase. Nothing really stands out to him either good or bad.
How is this not awful reasoning? "Let's lynch him because I had a farfetched idea, despite him being a null read"
At least the others had more of a read on who they were voting and evidence than a farfetched idea
I see the mafia team being composed of at least 2 from Elementar-Darthwolf-Khaxiri.

Well, if Thanos flips Town (or on Captain America's team or whatever) I'll keep the post above this one in mind.
And forget that whole speculation thing, somehow I forgot the various flips outright state they're Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom