• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bridges Sign-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to be in. It sounds fun!

PM Sovereign, the list as of now is closed but he'll see how it works out.

Important

I will send a PM to each of the members who have been chosen to be the leaders. Once we're done, I'll post a notice in this thread stating that the leaders have been chosen. If you haven't been PMed by then, you were not chosen to be a leader. If you did, you should gain special access to a sub-forum where I'll teach you how to be a leader.

So basically it would be Milotic McQueen to farewell,friend; Tsutarja to Wes118, me to Aestivate, etc. in groups of five?

Even if I don't get chosen, I look forward to a great game and time!

@MizuTaipu

The groups won't be organized in that way. The groups will be semi-randomly selected, and the order of the sign-ups won't have anything to do with which group you'll be placed in.

@MizuTaipu

The groups won't be organized in that way. The groups will be semi-randomly selected, and the order of the sign-ups won't have anything to do with which group you'll be placed in.
All right then, it doesn't matter either way for me! :-D

Are there any more questions? Now would be the best time to ask.

Where will the game take place? In a special thread, a sub-forum?

@Zenax

As of now, the game will take place in invisible sub-forums that require invitations. This is subject to change, however.

I wonder whether the subforums will be made public once the game has ended?

@♪Twiggy♪

I'm afraid not. Once Bridges ends, it never happened. I hope you'll understand. ^^;

At least the archives will be permanently up for invited ones, right?

This sounds utterly insane. Count me in.

Just as a reminder, sign up is now closed.

If you're still interested in joining, please PM Sovereign.

Will Bridges members still be able to access the invisible Bridges forum even when they lose Bridges?

Gotta say, I'm looking forward to this, and I don't even know a thing about it.

>sign ups closed

I'm too annoyed to insult you, so I'm just going to resort to calling you a jerk.

On a lighter note, I'll find some way to sabotage the game, perhaps seeking the aid of trolls and cliched movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom