• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW012 - Yabukuron (the egg one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New title revealed - Ash gets an egg.

This was already mentioned by sunyshore but there is a picture now of the new Keshipoke^_^
Ensky+Pokemon+Keshipoke+BW+1.jpg

Coincidence or not?

I guess this picture really seals the deal of the egg being a Meguroko egg. Meguroko did seem like the best bet in the beginning because it was seen in those sketches with Ash and it seemed like it had a pretty childish personality clinging to his leg and what not.
crocodile-egg-070108-lg-54954290.jpg

Meguroko's egg looked just like a real crocodile egg too.

The Ishizumai episode will air on the 2nd, so this is likely Episode 12.
The toys seem to confirm Ash obtaining Meguroco by January.
He will most likely obtain the egg here and Meguroco will hatch within the next few episodes (I'm guessing Episode 13 or 14 by the latest?).

Last edited:

You know what would be cool? like... Iris's GL title is ''The Girl that understands the hearts of Dragons'', Zuruggu is in the Dragon egg group so it could be like ''immediately'' get attached to her because of that! (my oppinion)

Although Satoshi-Kun getting Meguroco would be Great too!:bounce::bounce:

and also... that's the only pic we got from the ep So far... so it also could be that not only Satoshi gets an egg, but frankly i can't see that...

Last edited:

what about Larvitar was he not in a egg as well could this pokemon not be any of the main charters

You know what would be cool? like... Iris's GL title is ''The Girl that understands the hearts of Dragons'', Zuruggu is in the Dragon egg group so it could be like ''immediately'' get attached to her because of that! (my oppinion)

Yeaaah......
Come to think of it, that'd be pretty awesome! ^^
Ohhh....I can't wait for Iris to get a Zuruggu!! :ksmile:

this just my opinion,if it is meguroko, which it seems most likely at this point, it would be a let down it has a boring poor move pool, it looks boring its evolution look almost look extacly the same,which are a bipedal version of it ,which to be honest looks like some toon animal ,am i the only one who thinks so, thats just my opinion they could have give him a the dark dragon finally he would get a dragon,dark,psuedo and cool design(i dont count gible i thought it just to fill the spot so gliscor could make an entrance and it didnt do much and was stil in base stage, i thought it was the most pointless capture it's only development was draco meteor) this is all my opinion

this just my opinion,if it is meguroko, which it seems most likely at this point, it would be a let down it has a boring poor move pool, it looks boring its evolution look almost look extacly the same,which are a bipedal version of it ,which to be honest looks like some toon animal ,am i the only one who thinks so, thats just my opinion they could have give him a the dark dragon finally he would get a dragon,dark,psuedo and cool design(i dont count gible i thought it just to fill the spot so gliscor could make an entrance and it didnt do much and was stil in base stage, i thought it was the most pointless capture it's only development was draco meteor) this is all my opinion

No, it looks cool, has cool evos, a good movepool. I think it's a great choice for Ash's first dark type.

No, it looks cool, has cool evos, a good movepool. I think it's a great choice for Ash's first dark type.

if u said it cool that your opion but the evos look the same and no, ground and dark physical alone is not good move pool now thats a fact and learnt move dont change until last form and tm move suck it my have one good attack but that doesnt make it good as a whole , if u like it thats up to you but there is no way its move pool is consider good, pokemon i like have had terrible and pokemon i diidnt had good so liking it design has nothing to do with it. now lucario's move pool perfect example of a vast move pool and it has a cool design, so even if it did look cool it moves kinda suck not hating im just saying.

Ash to get an egg.

On the episode that airs 9th December, "The Yabukaron Squad & The Secret Base ヤブクロン戦隊と秘密基地!?), it seems Ash will receive an egg from the Day Care man in Route 3.

Credits to Serebii for posting the info.

And now, the speculation begins. :-D

I was going to make a topic for speculation what Ash his 6th pokemon would be (Pikachu, Pigeon birdy, 3 region starters).

Some interesting pokemon would be that mole pokemon or that flying electric mouse.

It'll probably not be a zoroark since that's featured in the movie.

Best guess it'll be the fire/bug meraruba

Considering the dark type element was speculated as to the reason Corphish never evolved back in AG, its nice to see the writers no longer care about that.

But after he got his first dragon type back in DP, I guess we really are breaking new boundaries except for the mundane starters/regional bird.

Ash obtaining his first Dark-type is undermined since he will obtain his fifth Ground-type at the same time. Three of his previous "sixth slot pokemon" were of the Ground-type.

Right now it almost seems customary that Ash obtain a Ground-type pokemon as his sixth party member.

just a few things:

http://www.namco.co.jp/pokemon/2010AT/ based on this promotion, which is basically "pokemon appearing in the UFO machines after they've been in an anime ep", we could be seeing hatoboo as soon as next week.

also, more "that egg is a meguroko/ash gets that meguroko" "hints" in that, and also the calendar that came out yesterday:

2010calendar03.jpg

2010calendar07.jpg

Hmm...could Mamepato be undergoing an early evolution? I could certainly see it.

Also...why are people talking about Move Pools like that matters?

Oh man, I'm not into plush toys much, but I seriously need that Darumakka plush.

Anywho, it's pretty much a given it's Meguroco now. Merch never lies.
I remember them doing a similar promotion for Diamond and Pearl too. Banpresto were releasing new pokedoll-ish plushes each week, and people were using their site to get earlier spoilers, such as Starly and Bonsly evolving.

And then down the line, they started releasing Monster Collection figures to coincide with the pokemon that'd turn up in the show that month, as well as the movies. It lead to knowing that the likes of Probopass were due to show up at least 6 months in advance!

This will also be the first time Ash/Satoshi has had a full set of unevovled Pokemon, unless Pikachu counts, was Pikachu even ever a Pichu? This also may be the first time the Satoshi-Tachi all have unevovled Pokemon but, I don't know if Iris's mole has evovled or not.

Well Meguroco is nice, but I hoped that Ash'd get Kojufu! x)
I wonder if Meguroco is going to have similiar behavior to Gible! ^^

That's right, merchandise never lies.

After evaluating what we have so far, nobody should be doubting that Ash is meant to receive this Meguroco.

- We have concept arts of a future episode showing Meguroco biting on Ash's leg.
- Ash obtains an egg in this episode that looks like a crocodile egg (December 9th).
- Pokemon figures featuring Ash's current team plus a sixth pokemon Meguroco will come out next month.
- A calendar came out yesterday showing the main characters and most of their pokemon near a riverbed. A Meguroco is seen on the other side of the river. But what's with the Munna in the second calendar? Are we to suggest a main character will catch one?

But what's with the Munna in the second calendar? Are we to suggest a main character will catch one?

Ether a random Wild Pokemon or a Pokemon owned by ether Iris or Dent. I wouldn't jump the gun yet though.

Munna? For Dento/Iris?
Wow, I just noticed Munna is there. Well, seeing how it's on the photo I think it's quite possible.

Hopefully for Dento. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom